KrayZ33
Mon, 03-04-2013, 04:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/912diT5.jpg

Main Title Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
Official Title OreShura
Official Title 俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎる
Type TV Series, 13 episodes

Synopsis
* Based on a light novel series of the same name, written by Yuuji Yuuji and illustrated by Ruroo.

Kidou Eita is a first-year high school student, excelling academically and expressing contempt for romantic relations. He lives a normal school life along with Harusaki Chiwa, his childhood friend whom he regards as a younger sister.

One day, the school's prettiest girl, Natsukawa Masuzu, suddenly declares her love to him. However, her real purpose is to establish a fake relationship, deterring those around her from asking her out. To this end, she makes Eita her boyfriend over his objections.

The carnage becomes even more vicious when Eita's former girlfriend Akishino Himeka and fiancée Fuyuumi Ai are less than amused by the present developments.

~ translated and adapted from official site by Cranston

source: AniDB (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=9305)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't find a thread about this show here and I believe people are missing out on something this season if they don't watch it, because its a pretty good harem anime and very funny

last ep (ep9) made my heart skip a beat and I couldn't contain all my *HNNNNNNNNNGh*s

I'm a fan of the animation design and its not as boring to watch as Sakurasou

facts about the show: Pink >= Silver > Orange > Black

So... who else is watching this?

subbed by http://rorisubs.com/category/oreshura/

Kraco
Mon, 03-04-2013, 04:40 PM
I dropped this after two or three eps because I couldn't stand how blatantly similar the main character's dude situation and reactions were to the counterpart in Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai. I have no idea if this or Chuunibyou's original material was written first, but Chuunibyou happened to air as an anime first. One unreasonably, hopelessly embarrassed main character was enough for me. At least in Chuunibyou the main heroine wasn't extorting the dude.

Otherwise I liked Natsukawa's design and voice acting. Too bad I couldn't stand the show.

KrayZ33
Mon, 03-04-2013, 04:52 PM
If I had to compare the 2 I'd say Oreshura is better because (so far) it doesn't try to be as "deep" as Chuunibyou
and because its not throughout embarassing, because the fantasy shit doesn't appear as often and when it does, its actually pretty funny because of how Natsukawa is able to lay out his textbook full of child fantasies as a guidebook for people to become popular.

the only time I was mad about it was when he came to Chiwa's rescue and couldn't do shit.
well, basically everytime he tries to stand up for someone and fails beating the crap out of everyone

but since the other characters except for hime (which is a Chuuni clone) are fun to watch I can look over that.