PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tail Ep. 171

Buffalobiian
Fri, 03-01-2013, 10:28 PM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail - 171: 1080p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=409080) | 720p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=409075) | 480p
(http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=409070)

----------------------------------------------------

Kraco
Sat, 03-02-2013, 04:39 AM
Lucy isn't gathering too many personal good memories from this tournament. Either she's getting tricked out of victories or simply overpowered and played with.

Sabertooth is certainly doing its best to anger Fairy Tail.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-02-2013, 05:11 AM
Minerva can pick on Lucy now, but she's she's probably going to have to fight Erza in one of the fight phases, so she'll get hers.

I take solace in the fact that the narrations says "4 days till the horrible day" which means at least the tournament will get to finish.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 03-02-2013, 09:16 AM
Minerva can pick on Lucy now, but she's she's probably going to have to fight Erza in one of the fight phases, so she'll get hers.

That means Lucy will have to get avenged by someone else though, and that's never very good for your self esteem. During her fight I was hoping that she could start summoning spirits without her keys, since that would be pretty badass.

4 days till the horrible day doesn't necessarily mean there will be 4 peaceful days until the horrible day(s?) start, so I'm not so hopeful that the tournament will finish as per schedule just yet.

glitch
Sat, 03-02-2013, 11:16 AM
I thought that leo would summon him self as usually /shrug

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-02-2013, 11:34 AM
I forget, did they say the tournament was 5 days or 7?

Also, Yukino found a new job pretty quick.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 03-02-2013, 08:42 PM
5 days. I'm pretty sure someone approached Yukino in order to have her around as a backup Celestial wizard.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 03-04-2013, 03:42 PM
5 days. I'm pretty sure someone approached Yukino in order to have her around as a backup Celestial wizard.Why the backup? If they've already got one, just use her in the first place.

Kraco
Mon, 03-04-2013, 04:43 PM
Why the backup? If they've already got one, just use her in the first place.

Considering how first Raven Tail and then Sabertooth seem to enjoy torturing the first celestial mage, I'd say they would be wise to keep a backup close-by.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 03-04-2013, 08:09 PM
Considering how first Raven Tail and then Sabertooth seem to enjoy torturing the first celestial mage, I'd say they would be wise to keep a backup close-by.No, I'm saying why not use Yukino AS the main subject. If you just need a celestial wizard, and you already have one ON the project...

Kraco
Tue, 03-05-2013, 02:46 AM
No, I'm saying why not use Yukino AS the main subject. If you just need a celestial wizard, and you already have one ON the project...

Hmm... Well, yeah. That's an excellent question.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 03-05-2013, 06:36 AM
You keep Yukino as the backup because she's employed by you and isn't readily going to run away.

Lucy isn't readily about to serve the "game masters", so assuming they want both a backup and a sample, then it makes sense to use Lucy right away while Yukino is stashed aside for later in order to lower your risk of losing these precious celestial wizards.

Plus, she's the main character. :p

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-07-2013, 03:52 AM
Lucy isn't readily about to serve the "game masters", so assuming they want both a backup and a sample, then it makes sense to use Lucy right away while Yukino is stashed aside for later in order to lower your risk of losing these precious celestial wizards.Perhaps, but by using an actual willing participant you are able to sidestep a couple of fairly enormous hurdles. Like, her resisting. Her trying to escape. Her insanely powerful friends coming and kicking your ass. etc.