PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 528

Marik
Wed, 02-27-2013, 12:56 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/528)

Carnage
Wed, 02-27-2013, 01:13 AM
In thousands of years, Ichigo is really the only half shinigami-half quincy? Or he's special because his dad was also captain class and his mother probably quincy royalty?

Sidnne
Wed, 02-27-2013, 01:36 AM
This was almost as surprising as the 4th Hokage being Naruto's father.

Archangel
Wed, 02-27-2013, 08:50 AM
I'm gonna LOVE to hear how a quincy powerful enough to deal with an enemy that just bitch slapped a captain died in the hands of a regular run of the mill hollow with a fancy appendix.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 02-27-2013, 09:25 AM
does it happen often that a man takes his wife's name when they get married? I thought for a minute that Ichigo's mom might be a timetraveller from the future, and is actually a future granddaughter or what not.
Do shinigamis even have surnames? Rukia had, but she was some sort of royalty...

we never found out what Ichigo did in his work, but she (his boss woman) really wants him.

UChessmaster
Wed, 02-27-2013, 11:31 AM
I think they do odd jobs, no?

EpyonNext
Wed, 02-27-2013, 01:00 PM
does it happen often that a man takes his wife's name when they get married? I thought for a minute that Ichigo's mom might be a timetraveller from the future, and is actually a future granddaughter or what not.
Do shinigamis even have surnames? Rukia had, but she was some sort of royalty...

we never found out what Ichigo did in his work, but she (his boss woman) really wants him.

It's probably that Isshin didn't have a surname and simply too her's.

Carnage
Wed, 02-27-2013, 01:31 PM
I'm gonna LOVE to hear how a quincy powerful enough to deal with an enemy that just bitch slapped a captain died in the hands of a regular run of the mill hollow with a fancy appendix.

Maybe a translation error? What I'm wondering is what sort of monster could fuck Isshin's day, when Isshin bitch slapped Aizen around pre-transformation.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 02-27-2013, 01:54 PM
Power levels dont mean shit. Come on guys.And remember, Captains and Lieutenants have limits while in the real world.

Archangel
Wed, 02-27-2013, 01:56 PM
Power levels dont mean shit. Come on guys.And remember, Captains and Lieutenants have limits while in the real world.
That didn't stop Aizen and his entourage of raping some 100 hollows back when he was saving those 3 vice-captains.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 02-27-2013, 05:02 PM
I'm going to play the bleach supporter card.
Isshin met Ichigo's mom (Masaki) after he used final gentzunga and lost his shinigami powers. she saved him by sharing some power with him, and eventually, by letting him (a shinigami that lives on power he draws from whats besides him) to smooch on her spirit power (which turned him human) and she lost her quincy abilities. when she died, the seal on Ishhin was lifted (I dunno how, magic or something) and he ragained his shinigami powers. Ichigo didn't die from using getzunga tenshou because he was born human and not shinigami, so he has some innate spirit power.

even if all that is crap; I still think that they met when Isshin used the final form.

Carnage
Wed, 02-27-2013, 05:28 PM
I'm going to play the bleach supporter card.
Isshin met Ichigo's mom (Masaki) after he used final gentzunga and lost his shinigami powers.

Im going to stop you right there and say that Soul Society probably wouldnt send out a captain with no powers to fight hollows.

Unless it is Kenpachi.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 02-27-2013, 05:32 PM
I meant that she came to him after the fight (he was injured during the fight). he never had a chance to come back to Soul Society.

Kensee
Thu, 02-28-2013, 12:47 AM
I meant that she came to him after the fight (he was injured during the fight). he never had a chance to come back to Soul Society.

This might not be too far from what actually happens.

So does Ichigo now develop a way to heal his sword with his Quincy powers and have some light sword/bow powers? Just like everything else in this manga, when you can't win... hybrid it up!

kmkze04
Thu, 02-28-2013, 05:31 PM
Shinigami plus Hollow plus Fullbringer plus Quincy. That's not a hybrid anymore. That's just a mutt.

(And might I mention that Masaki got killed by a Hollow even low-class Ichigo knocked out? Her defeating a Hollow that beat down a Captain is just... Kubo.)

Death BOO Z
Thu, 02-28-2013, 06:05 PM
she also lost her powers when healing Isshin, it's enough power to keep them two alive, but not enough for them to be able to sense and take down spirits. but when she died, all her power was transfered to Isshin, and he became Shinigami again.

also, two other explanations: Masaki also lost her Quincy powers, Like when Ishida used that over-drive mode back in SS arc. or maybe she didn't have enough time to kill grandfisher without sacrificing Ichigo, but she knew that if he ate her, then he'd get super strong, so she sealed away her powers.

stupid, but not ground breaking stupid.

kmkze04
Sun, 03-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Although, it does explain one thing at the far far beginning of the series... Ichigo's ability to seek out spirit threads like Ishida did.