PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 699

Marik
Wed, 02-20-2013, 06:42 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/699)

animus
Wed, 02-20-2013, 01:53 PM
Well, I kinda expected them to not really fight. A bit disappointed, but oh well.

Assertn
Wed, 02-20-2013, 02:07 PM
I don't get why the marines stupidly stuck around punk hazard in the first place. I imagine it's only a matter of time before Smoker quits the marines and joins up with Kuzan.

Carnage
Wed, 02-20-2013, 02:12 PM
I don't get why the marines stupidly stuck around punk hazard in the first place. I imagine it's only a matter of time before Smoker quits the marines and joins up with Kuzan.

I actually doubt that. I would be surprised if the series doesn't end with Smoker taking charge as head of the Marines. He'll probably be the reform from the inside, alongside Koby and the other clown.

Assertn
Wed, 02-20-2013, 02:36 PM
I actually doubt that. I would be surprised if the series doesn't end with Smoker taking charge as head of the Marines. He'll probably be the reform from the inside, alongside Koby and the other clown.

I think desperate measures will force the world government to reawaken the ancient weapons, causing an all-out war between the pirates and the marines.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 02-20-2013, 05:07 PM
Strong enough to stop his attack on Smoker, but he was able to break free from it a second after? Either he has to focus all his skill to stop his attack or what?

Also Momo is the new official pimp.

toonice714
Thu, 02-21-2013, 02:03 PM
Strong enough to stop his attack on Smoker, but he was able to break free from it a second after? Either he has to focus all his skill to stop his attack or what?

Also Momo is the new official pimp.

Momonosuke is my new favorite character.

I'm really not liking the fact that the SH's are so close to dressrosa. This has like alabasta level detours written all over it. Granted it wouldn't be One piece without some wandering but this has been one of the most awaited pirate battles for me and I don't think reading this week to week will be fun. I wish I could stop and come back after like 3-4 months.