PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 621

Marik
Wed, 02-20-2013, 04:02 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/621)

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 02-20-2013, 04:59 AM
Thanks for posting Marik.

God damn a fight that actually has hype to it is sortof a rare thing these days. Definitely makes it more interesting knowing that this is how the Statue Waterfall Place (its new name) was made.

Flashback inside a flashback tho ftw. Where else would you find that??

viperwasp
Wed, 02-20-2013, 05:05 AM
Flashback inside a flashback tho ftw. Where else would you find that??

Hehe yeah... That kind of reminds me of the whole illusion inside an illusion during the whole Sasuke and Itachi Battle. Were the first half of the battle was just multiple genjutsu inside of each other or I guess more so one after another stacked together.

But a flashback inside of a flashback is even better. lol Not to much to talk about with this chapter I find. I will comment though "Does that thing have enough arms or hands? "

Death BOO Z
Wed, 02-20-2013, 07:12 AM
the flaskback recursion is weird. I can hardly follow what's going on in the 'regular' story, so double flashback?

anyway, I predict that after the multiple hands statue fails, he'll activate a nuclear bomb that he has lodged in his chest.

Carnage
Wed, 02-20-2013, 07:30 AM
Yo dawg, I heard you like flashbacks....

MFauli
Wed, 02-20-2013, 01:38 PM
super shit chapter. another pointless flashback.

Assertn
Wed, 02-20-2013, 02:39 PM
Kind of hard to care much for this fight, since we already know the outcome. At this point it's just a matter of Kishimoto thinking up the craziest jutsus he can to fill the space.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 02-20-2013, 05:12 PM
I dont know, if he was able to make the Kyuubi wear Sussanoo armor, could he then make the Jyuubi wear it as well? Also I thought Harishama was going Sage-mode for a second there.

Assertn
Wed, 02-20-2013, 05:33 PM
I dont know, if he was able to make the Kyuubi wear Sussanoo armor, could he then make the Jyuubi wear it as well? Also I thought Harishama was going Sage-mode for a second there.

I was thinking more along the lines of a Tsunade-style seal.

viperwasp
Wed, 02-20-2013, 05:39 PM

If I am not mistaken they did say the 1st had like a rapid healing ability equal or better than what Tsunade was using but I don't think the 1st hokages version had a time limit. I wonder when we will learn more about that or will they just not bother with it. If it's not shown or talked about in the flash back I don't think it will come up. Because he is edo right now so he heals anyhow.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 02-21-2013, 01:33 PM

I would agree with you on that point. It looks more like her seal anyways.

deadlydreamx
Fri, 02-22-2013, 10:16 AM
I thought that move the 1st did with the thousand punches looked alot like what that monk did against hidan way back when.

toonice714
Fri, 02-22-2013, 09:23 PM

You thought right. It clearly says he did exactly that....wood style to be exact

viperwasp
Sat, 02-23-2013, 08:06 AM
I thought that move the 1st did with the thousand punches looked alot like what that monk did against hidan way back when.

I agree was that even canon though? I know asuma did something like it as well but it was not wood it was just like magic arms. lol

Speaking of which I think the 1st Hokage made a mistake when he summoned this thousand arm thing. He should have summoned it facing the other direction and just make it fall or roll onto it's back instantly smushing the kyubi to death.

And I'm sad to also add this detail but I want to see it break dance for some reason now!... :( No I take that back I'm not sad at all, the more I think about it I realize just how awesome that would be!!