PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 585

DarthEnderX
Sun, 02-17-2013, 03:28 AM
[HorribleSubs] One Piece - 585 [360p] (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=404922)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

When the hell are they going to change the intro? It's still full of goddamn Fishman villains.

I'm kind of surprised the Strawhats ran away, Franky and Sanji don't seem like they'd be intimidated by Smoker or Law.

Still, was pretty funny. "There's nobody else here." 20 people show up and make a scene and then run off. "..."

I noticed the guys in the ice all seem to be dressed like prisoners. I wonder if those are the pirates that Law got those hearts from.

Penner
Sun, 02-17-2013, 12:33 PM
Where the balls are the 720p versions?

DarthEnderX
Sun, 02-17-2013, 01:57 PM
Where the balls are the 720p versions?Well, Horriblesubs basically just does rips of official streaming releases.

Unlike other series that release on Crunchyroll in a variety of resolutions, One Piece comes out on Funimation's site, which is only in 360.

So...I dunno, complain to Funimation. Just...don't tell them WHY you're complaining.

Kraco
Sun, 02-17-2013, 02:23 PM
I watched this: Episode 585 - SleepingKitties (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=405139). It's 720p.

It feels like the pacing is off for the lake battle. There's no way those clowns would be able to pose any threat to the two strongest Straw hats backed up by Robin and Usopp, so it's only a pacing issue with direction. They are being kept there until the stage is ready at the facility for them to enter. Or until somebody "saves" them, as if they really needed saving.

Law looks like he's ready to kick ass. I wonder what this is all about, though.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 02-17-2013, 03:09 PM
Law looks like he's ready to kick ass. I wonder what this is all about, though.Maybe the kids really were sick and he was treating them.

I'm guess he's also "The Master" that all the kinds seemed to love since the masters silhouette looks like a person and not an amorphous gas cloud.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 02-24-2013, 02:45 AM
No episode this week?

Harima Kenji
Tue, 02-26-2013, 08:07 AM
I believe they mentioned it in the sleeping kitties version, that there was no ep this week, unfortunately.

Penner
Thu, 02-28-2013, 04:14 PM
Any reason why they skipped a week? Was there some event in Japan that needed the air-time?