PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 584

DarthEnderX
Sun, 02-10-2013, 02:52 AM
[HorribleSubs] One Piece - 584 [360p] (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=402525)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAAAAAAW!

So it wasn't Buggy after all. I'm pretty surprised Law is a Shichubuki though. Although there's still, what, 3 more slots we don't know about yet? I guess it depends if Kuma is still a Shichubuki.

Also, we know the centaurs aren't natural now because we saw Brownbeard before he was one.

Okay, the Samurai's torso can't talk. That makes total sense. He's got no head.

So...how come his legs CAN talk...

Kraco
Sun, 02-10-2013, 05:31 AM
Okay, the Samurai's torso can't talk. That makes total sense. He's got no head. So...how come his legs CAN talk...

Maybe the torso just chooses not to talk.

I actually managed to spoil myself a while ago about Law's presence by reading some comment elsewhere, but I didn't know he wanted to be and became a shichibukai.

Assertn
Sun, 02-10-2013, 01:18 PM
Maybe the torso just chooses not to talk.

I actually managed to spoil myself a while ago about Law's presence by reading some comment elsewhere, but I didn't know he wanted to be and became a shichibukai.

Not only that, but apparently his bounty more than doubled, since I believe it used to be 200M during shabondy, right?

Penner
Sun, 02-10-2013, 08:23 PM
Alot of sword users on that island now, i hope that means some epic swordfights!

DarthEnderX
Mon, 02-11-2013, 05:27 AM
Can I just say how awesomely fucked up it is that Law used his ability to remove the living hearts from people...

I'm predicting a future story arc where someone is trying to get their heart back from the WG, or someone is being forced to work for the WG against their will because they'll stab him in the heart if they don't.