PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 619

Marik
Tue, 02-05-2013, 02:29 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/619)

viperwasp
Tue, 02-05-2013, 03:40 AM
I read the version with poor translations... but I think the translations are alright. However I need to read the real release later.

But my thoughts on this Chapter were... "WUT!"

Emo genetics do exist?

(Also, from what we learned in this chapter... Is it possible the rinnigan is obtained from dying? NO that makes no sense... )

DB_Hunter
Tue, 02-05-2013, 05:01 AM
So Goku and Vegeta were the first two Hokage

Death BOO Z
Tue, 02-05-2013, 07:35 AM
It's kinda cool, how they keep eachother up to date about who's who and what's happening in the village. and how Minato is still respectful towards Orochimaru (who was his senior).
they make a good Omake team, if someone ever does that.

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 02-05-2013, 08:30 AM
Chibi Tsunade and the First's reaction to her being Hokage made me lol. And I'm finding it kind of weird for Orochimaru to be sounding this sensible. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the Uchiha's emo genes, but I do think it might be the first "in depth" explanation as to how a bloodline ability manifests.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 02-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Yeah but this means Madara is the biggest emo on the planet whilst also suggesting that in order for the Sharingan to work and grow more powerful being emo is a prerequisite. I would be more interested in knowing why only Hashirama has Mokuton abilities and not anyone else in his family.

While it is clearly fan service, I don't the value of Minato being here. He would not know things which Orochimaru wouldn't know already. Unless of course these four are going to head off in to battle but then even Madara would be way overloaded against this lot.

Also, kind of sad that the only Sannin to have perished is Jiraiya. Which brings up the question; where are the Kages right now? Effectively Naruto has become leader of the Shinobi alliance and Supreme Kage by leading the attack and determining what the army does at this point.

Dark Dragon
Tue, 02-05-2013, 09:17 AM
If anything, this chapter should make everyone appreciate Itachi even more.

He's so awesome that not even emo genetic could keep him down, so he just straight up went awesome at the age of 7.

toonice714
Tue, 02-05-2013, 12:41 PM
The uchiha clan- a buncha whiny bitches that cry their eyes out until they get strong.
Anyways I bet the fourth is only there to serve a the softening blow to have faith in naruto. The first will provide the history, the second fueled the hate/uchiha lore, and the third shed light on itachi. Then it'll most likely be decision time.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 02-05-2013, 12:45 PM
The conclusion that Sasuke's reaches after this has to be that he will destroy Konoha/side with Madara otherwise there is no plot and no chance for Naruto to save Sasuke.

Prof. Chaos
Tue, 02-05-2013, 01:24 PM
Nah Minato fought Obito so he will fill them in on his abilities at least since they havent encountered him in battle yet.

edit:

OMG FORGOT!!! Minato sealed half of the Kyuubi with him, that means Naruto will receive a bigger power-up, or at least the full chakra reserves?

MFauli
Tue, 02-05-2013, 02:50 PM
Boring chapter.

And yeah, lol @ Uchihas being a clan of whiny emos.

The whole "love"-talk was so incredibly lame. Even more lame than the "will of fire"-bullshit. Couldnīt Kishimoto come up with a tangible explanation? sigh

viperwasp
Tue, 02-05-2013, 03:04 PM
OMG FORGOT!!! Minato sealed half of the Kyuubi with him, that means Naruto will receive a bigger power-up, or at least the full chakra reserves?

I kind of forgot about that? I would personally have to re-read a couple scenes in Naruto to form an opinion on if I believe this might happen or not. But I think I will just wait and see I don't expect it will. I think the 9-tails has replenished his sealed part by now naturally. Since it was not a body part and just Chakra? Also we only saw some things escape from the body of the shinigami I'm not even totally sure if the rest got out. Or even found the way back to there original source if they had an original source.

And yes Itachi was amazing... I still hate certain things about Itachi but he's basically the only Uchiha I have ever liked, and hes not completely guided by Emo powers.

And

While it is clearly fan service, I don't the value of Minato being here. He would not know things which Orochimaru wouldn't know already.

I think your mostly right, however if Kishimoto is smart the 4th may be able to shed some light on the Uzumaki Clan since he seems to know all about there abilities and the 4th is also smart and grew up basically married to Kushina Uzumaki there is a good chance he knows more about how and why the Uzumaki clan was destroyed, probably more than Oro would even know. So that's one thing he could share information on. And I hope the Uzumaki clan's destruction was a more important event in this series. Like maybe Madara/Obito did it in order to have less resistance in the future when gathering the tailed beasts and summoning the juubi. After all the Uzumaki might be the most powerful in the whole series when dealing with the tailed beasts.

So I hope that we learn more about that event, and also learn that it was a well planned strategy to murder the Uzumaki and not just random happenings of war.

ForteCross
Tue, 02-05-2013, 07:31 PM
i think minato sealed half the 9 tails chackra inside him with the same seal as naruto...

DB_Hunter
Tue, 02-05-2013, 08:33 PM
Minato sealed Kyuubi's Yin chakra the same way Sandaime sealed Hashirama's and Tobirama's souls inside himself. If the latter two could re-emerge then so can the former.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 02-06-2013, 10:43 AM
I think this makes sense. I think this is something Sasuke would do to figure out what was up with Itachi.

Also, this is lame... but I can't remember for the life of me how Orochimaru came back... was he hiding in Kabuto and escaped when he was in danger?

Y
Wed, 02-06-2013, 01:58 PM
I knew from the moment Sasuke actually started murdering people that, eventually, Kishimoto was going to have to explain away his actions as something other than what they were. I figured bijuu infusion, but I guess bad genes works just as well. Like any explanation that removes agency from Sasuke and other Uchihas it's a very cheap and lame reveal that robs the constant interplay between Uchiha factions and the village of any kind of meaning.

darkshadow
Wed, 02-06-2013, 02:44 PM
I think this makes sense. I think this is something Sasuke would do to figure out what was up with Itachi.

Also, this is lame... but I can't remember for the life of me how Orochimaru came back... was he hiding in Kabuto and escaped when he was in danger?

Oro got sealed and still is, Kabuto infused some of oro's cells in him and they started to take him over, but his goal was to use oro's lifeforce to become even stronger than Oro; he kinda succeeded until he got tag teamed by immortal itachi and sasuke.
The was enough of oro's chakra in Kabuto and that's what Sasuke pulled out.

viperwasp
Wed, 02-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Oro got sealed and still is, Kabuto infused some of oro's cells in him and they started to take him over, but his goal was to use oro's lifeforce to become even stronger than Oro; he kinda succeeded until he got tag teamed by immortal itachi and sasuke.
The was enough of oro's chakra in Kabuto and that's what Sasuke pulled out.

The curse seal was also involved right? I forget did they use Anko's curse seal?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 02-06-2013, 05:30 PM
They used Oro DNA from Kabuto and combined it with Oro chakra from Anko's cursed seal

Carnage
Wed, 02-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Are you people still trying to rationalize this story at this point?

Assertn
Wed, 02-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Are you people still trying to rationalize this story at this point?

What do you mean by you people exactly?

Carnage
Thu, 02-07-2013, 09:19 AM
I'm bigoted against people with high expectations for this story. Or any expectations at all.

MFauli
Thu, 02-07-2013, 02:15 PM
What do you mean by you people exactly?

Obviously, it was intended as a racist remark.

lol

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 02-07-2013, 04:37 PM
I'm bigoted against people with high expectations for this story. Or any expectations at all.

And yet you have an expectation for it to fail. If you actually had no expectations I could guarantee you'd enjoy it more.

Carnage
Thu, 02-07-2013, 06:22 PM
And yet you have an expectation for it to fail. If you actually had no expectations I could guarantee you'd enjoy it more.

The problem is the way its poorly written. Its drawn out. Bleach is written in such poor style that it is entertaining.

Assertn
Thu, 02-07-2013, 06:31 PM
The problem is the way its poorly written. Its drawn out. Bleach is written in such poor style that it is entertaining.

Ah Bleach. I remember that series. It saddens me that it changed so much after the first season...

Carnage
Thu, 02-07-2013, 09:55 PM
Ah Bleach. I remember that series. It saddens me that it changed so much after the first season...

Honest to god I'm going to have a house and kids before this battle is over.

viperwasp
Thu, 02-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Honest to god I'm going to have a house and kids before this battle is over.

I think Naruto is fun, well written and awesome. Not the best series. Better than Bleach in just about every way I think. Bleach is not fun even in a bad way, but I guess bleach can be fun to make fun of. What I mean is I can't read/watch and enjoy it more because it's so bad! But when I rant about it or make fun of it it's sometimes liberating because it's so bad. One Piece is still the best in opinion by a long shot.

But I have no real issues with Naruto as a whole. Individual chapters or parts of Narutos are sometimes annoying or weird and may not be written as well as it should. It's difficult to write,direct or produce any series,show,movie,book or anything even with a whole team. Manga are usually one person meaning its kind of ridiculous that they even exist. But I don't think Naruto needs my defense it's arguably the most liked manga or anime out there. At least in the west.

Edited-
Don't get me wrong Naruto has it's issues. And Manga do exist and a lot of things like games and online series are made by one person or a very small group of people. So it's alright to judge them as long as it's fair. I could write a couple essays about how much I dislike the manga bleach. But in all reality except for maybe the last 100 chapter I have been very impressed with Naruto. And the last 100 chapters have not been bad it's just that 90% of the total issues I have with Naruto have appeared since the time skip. And probably 50% of those have appeared in the last 100 chapters.

So this does mean that Naruto might be on an overall downward spiral. But in the last 50 chapters of bleach I could compile a flowchart of issues and problems I have with that series!

Carnage
Thu, 02-07-2013, 11:53 PM
But I don't Naruto needs my defense it's arguably the most liked manga or anime out there. At least in the west.

That says it all, now doesn't it.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 02-08-2013, 01:45 AM

Hipster douchebag anime fans. Quite possibly the most douchebag of all the hipster douchbags.

viperwasp
Fri, 02-08-2013, 03:28 AM

Yes it kind of does... I think Naruto is still popular in Japan but it's no longer in 1-2 place of shoninjump. I think it's around 5th place or was. Naruto used to have the 1-2 place for quite some time back in the day.

I really wish dubs were not so terrible. The Naruto,Bleach and One Piece Dubs are or in some cases were absolutely terrible. I have almost always been watching and or reading subs and avoiding dubs at all costs. If there was no such thing as Fansubs I don't think many of us would even be here reading this forum now. lol

I don't have high expectations for Naruto. It seems you do? My expectations are around medium level. I don't think the series is letting me down personally yet. lol But some things have been upsetting me recently. Naruto is still good in my books. Even when Naruto is at it's worst I read a Bleach chapter and I'm instantly thankful for what I am getting out of kishimoto. However all I really read now is those three manga. Bleach, Naruto and One Piece. If I did not read Bleach I would only be comparing One Piece to Naruto and boy would Naruto be disappointing me a lot more on average. So I am a little bias... I'm also bias because I really do like the series Naruto I guess I'm a fanboy. Not to much this series could do to really piss me off. It's tried though and succeeds at times.

However, how the series ends will completely effect if I like or dislike it as a whole. The ending means a lot to me!

MFauli
Sun, 02-10-2013, 03:27 PM
"Naruto is well written"

*mad laughter*