PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 525

Marik
Wed, 01-30-2013, 03:19 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/525)

Death BOO Z
Wed, 01-30-2013, 07:07 AM
"come... your body and soul!"

yeah, not that fighting love isn't nice, I was hoping that Zaraki finally unlocks his zanpaktsu's name. seeing how this happens parallel to Ichigo fighting something about sword

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 01-30-2013, 01:15 PM
Zaraki is actually a Saiyan. Every time he dies/comes close to death, he gets stronger.

Kensee
Wed, 01-30-2013, 09:50 PM
I don't want her to die. I actually liked her even when she just stuck with the healing. But really crazy how Kenpachi was so berserk as a kid.

I'm hoping after all this that she does survive, Kenpachi unlocks all his "shackles," and finally learns his sword's name. Bankai too, but that might be wishful thinking.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 02-01-2013, 12:16 PM
I don't think he will ever get a shikai or bankai. I mean he wasn't a shinigami back then when he was a kid. So he doesn't even have a zanpaktou. Or at least it doesn't look like he has. He was just a berserk kid with a normal sword. The same sword that he still carries around.

koodii
Fri, 02-01-2013, 03:58 PM
I don't think he will ever get a shikai or bankai. I mean he wasn't a shinigami back then when he was a kid. So he doesn't even have a zanpaktou. Or at least it doesn't look like he has. He was just a berserk kid with a normal sword. The same sword that he still carries around.

Is he even a shinigami now then? I thought you receive your own zanpaktou when you become a shinigami, unless the blade that he had basically turned into a zanpaktou (in appearance anyways).

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-01-2013, 06:35 PM
he defintally has a zanpaktsu.
when Ichigo fought him, Ichigo's swordspirit (zengetsu?) told ichigo to listen and hear Kenpachi's sword crying.

Kensee
Sat, 02-02-2013, 12:05 AM
when Ichigo fought him, Ichigo's swordspirit (zengetsu?) told ichigo to listen and hear Kenpachi's sword crying.

This I remember!

Seeing how she was the original badass and she has a shikai and bankai, it'd be nice for Kenpachi to have something too... yenno get some communication between him and his sword. I bet his zanpaktsu is sarcastic, would make for great internal dialogue.

Also, "so you can surpass your level" kind of talking.

David75
Sat, 02-02-2013, 02:04 AM
For some reason, Ken second would be a candidate for a personalisation of his zanpakto...

EpyonNext
Sat, 02-02-2013, 07:13 AM
So, would Unohana qualify as the first actually complicated character in Bleach?

DB_Hunter
Sat, 02-02-2013, 04:20 PM
Had to be a woman

Kensee
Sun, 02-03-2013, 01:44 AM
Had to be a woman

::slow clap::

Yukimura
Tue, 02-05-2013, 11:59 AM

Actually, another way you could look at that scene would be that Zangetsu was perceiving the fact that Kenpachi was holding back his power and mistook Kenpachi's swords 'crying' as evidence of its neglect when it was actually the sword expressing resentment at the restraints that Kenpachi had placed on it/himself so he could have more fun.

UChessmaster
Tue, 02-05-2013, 08:00 PM
That`s WAY too deep for Bleach.