PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 617

Marik
Tue, 01-22-2013, 11:33 PM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/617)

Assertn
Tue, 01-22-2013, 11:40 PM
how do these chapters always seem so damn short?

Carnage
Wed, 01-23-2013, 01:04 AM
Because its been the same battle for 2 years now.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 01-23-2013, 06:32 AM
Looks like the Jyuubi is going to go nuts now

ForteCross
Wed, 01-23-2013, 12:44 PM
when did he dislocated his shoulder and how did it relocate by itself?

deadlydreamx
Wed, 01-23-2013, 01:36 PM
I have no idea how he dislocated it but it seems like a hyuga pushed it back in.

rockmanj
Wed, 01-23-2013, 02:15 PM
I have no idea how he dislocated it but it seems like a hyuga pushed it back in.

I'm pretty sure it was Hinata that did it. She is a medical ninja after all.

Dark Dragon
Wed, 01-23-2013, 02:21 PM
Naruto's shoulder got dislodged at the beginning of 613 and Hinata was the one who fixed it.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 01-23-2013, 03:32 PM
They seemed to have severed the bonds Obito and Madara formed with the Jyuubi. I wonder what that will play out, hopefully berserk mode?

viperwasp
Wed, 01-23-2013, 06:12 PM
They seemed to have severed the bonds Obito and Madara formed with the Jyuubi. I wonder what that will play out, hopefully berserk mode?

I am wondering what will happen as well. Obito did not seem to upset about being cut free of the Juubi but Madara looked a little worried.

Also were is Sasuke? It seems like they have finally arrived at there location. And whatever town, city or camp hey are in seems very old and or in ruins. Now Oro said that Sasuke knows this place well? Or something like that back before they left. Unless it's a place Sasuke knows off scene during his time with oro or something I don't know were it could be.

It can't really be konoha... all or nearly all of Konoha was flattened. It does not look any city or place I remember not unless it has been attacked or damage since we last saw it. But it looks like a fair sized city? Perhaps it's just a place mentioned in common history within the Naruto series? But what places come to mind that we know were fairly large and destroyed? Maybe some old uchiha or Senju town or camp from before Konoha or around that time similar to the place were Sasuke and gang went to get supplies shortly after Sasuke killed oro?

Could it be Whirlpool village? If Konoha was never destroyed I would be guessing that it was maybe the Uchiha district of Konoha that would make some sense. But I have no clue!

DB_Hunter
Wed, 01-23-2013, 06:27 PM
Well at any rate with all this chakra manipulation going on, Naruto should surely now be able to create a Rasengan with one hand?

viperwasp
Wed, 01-23-2013, 08:15 PM
Well at any rate with all this chakra manipulation going on, Naruto should surely now be able to create a Rasengan with one hand?

You mean in normal form? I would certainly hope so! In his sage of six paths fox cloak mode he can create a rasensurikan with a finger. And Naruto has even advanced since than.

But for Naruto's sake I hope you can at least create a normal rasengan with one hand while in normal mode.

After the series is officially over I want Masashi Kishimoto to release two or three more quick arks. The first is Naruto trying to get Kakashis bell by himself. lol And the second I want to see Naruto entering and completing the chunin exam. The short 1 chapter bell ark would show Naruto and Kakashi starting the exam and obviously end with Naruto obtaining the bell. And right after Kakashi congratulates Naruto it switches to a scene showing Naruto asleep in his bed. And than it switches back to Naruto with the bell as he cancels his shadow clone holding the bell.

And the next ark is 4 chapters featuring some of the most disappointed Genin in history as they are forced to compete against Naruto.

And finally I want to see a future ark with Naruto dealing with fatherhood having a Hyuga daughter running around causing trouble.

lol