PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 296

Marik
Thu, 01-17-2013, 07:16 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 296: 1080p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0763E292973E72E116A7BAFDB58EE 19B102AA7BB&dn=[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 296 [1080p].mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fann ounce) | 720p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F74485BA48A9D4DBF9FAED8BE9CFF 1116383646C&dn=[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 296 [720p].mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fann ounce) | 480p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E3442C415B200EE9B001774928BED 6BA42B4A092&dn=[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 296 [480p].mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fann ounce)

Atheist
Thu, 01-17-2013, 07:28 AM
No filler this time?

Buffalobiian
Thu, 01-17-2013, 10:01 AM
No filler this time?

Not entirely sure.

There's a good portion of flashback, but the hot news reporter makes up for it.

There's some Naruto vs Zetsu cannon-fodder, but the smart fighting makes up for it.

Then there's a non-filler fight.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-17-2013, 01:05 PM
Jesus Christ, new attack overload.

It's cool that his new form gives him so many new attacks, but using them all at once on cannon fodder really spoils it. That shit would have been awesome if he'd busted it out in the middle of a real fight.

Also, yeah, all the stuff I actually care about is back to being animated like shit.

Kraco
Thu, 01-17-2013, 03:02 PM
It's cool that his new form gives him so many new attacks, but using them all at once on cannon fodder really spoils it. That shit would have been awesome if he'd busted it out in the middle of a real fight.

Yeah, well, it's Naturo who we are talking about, so what did you expect? He's the kind of doofus who just has to try them against the first opponent he encounters.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-17-2013, 04:20 PM
True, but previously the "first opponent" has always been someone important. Like Kakuzu, or Pain.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 01-17-2013, 07:46 PM
So when Naruto and Bee fight Zetsu, they're supposed to come in contact with each other. When that happens, Zetsu is then able to copy their chakra and artificially become a Tailed Beast substitute for the statue?

Or is Zetsu (essentially a clone of the first Hokage) supposed to have enough power to suppress these two?

They're the two theories I've got at the moment.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 01-18-2013, 01:08 PM
So when Naruto and Bee fight Zetsu, they're supposed to come in contact with each other. When that happens, Zetsu is then able to copy their chakra and artificially become a Tailed Beast substitute for the statue?Considering all the Zetsu's that come into contact with Naruto and Bee are getting their asses kicked, I don't think any of the ones that absorb their chakra are going to be in any condition to become Tailed Beast copies.

Like I said in a previous thread, I think Bee is going to get taken at some point, and the Gold and Silver brothers are going to be sufficient to serve as the Nine-tails chakra Madara needs.

Either that, or they will find away to bring the half of the Nine-tails sealed in the Death God into play.

Or is Zetsu (essentially a clone of the first Hokage) supposed to have enough power to suppress these two?That seems like a definite possibility. Especially since they're drawing directly from Yamato now.

warok
Sun, 01-20-2013, 10:58 AM
what about the tail of Bee that sasuke got?

DarthEnderX
Sun, 01-20-2013, 12:26 PM
So at this point, Gaara seems to be just as powerful without Shukaku as he was with it.

Apparently, nobody bothered to tell Kishimoto that Gold isn't magnetic.

I wonder what elements make up Magnet Style. Earth and Lightning maybe? Earth for the minerals, and Lightning for electromagnetism.

what about the tail of Bee that sasuke got?You mean that one tentacle tip?

I don't see how that would work. Otherwise Akatsuki could have done that with every tailed beast. Instead of going to all the trouble of capturing them, and spending days extracting the beasts, they could have just cut a little piece off of each one.

It kinda defeats the whole purpose narratively if the Jinchuuriki don't have to die. It's just that, obviously Naruto can't die or the series would end, so they've set up other ways that the villains can get the Nine-tails power without killing Naruto to get it. The Gold and Silver bros, the sealed half of the Kyuubi's chakra, etc.