PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 523

Marik
Wed, 01-16-2013, 08:08 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/523)

Death BOO Z
Wed, 01-16-2013, 09:08 AM
if her name was Yachiru, then why did change it?

can't really say about the mindless swords, Ichigo got a sword without having a 'nameless' one before, so either he got it as an infant or there's a more fundamental meaning to the sword. maybe the spiritkinggod split all souls from their power and turned that power into swords, or some other 'ether' explanation.

David75
Wed, 01-16-2013, 11:22 AM
if her name was Yachiru, then why did change it?

can't really say about the mindless swords, Ichigo got a sword without having a 'nameless' one before, so either he got it as an infant or there's a more fundamental meaning to the sword. maybe the spiritkinggod split all souls from their power and turned that power into swords, or some other 'ether' explanation.

Remember he was pierced by Rukia?
That would be when he got his... at least that's the best we can come up with, since Kubo doesn't care about what he wrote last chapter, he could care less about the foundation of his story...

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 01-16-2013, 12:06 PM
So Kenpachi defeated Unohana years ago to become the 11th Captain. Now its revenge and we see her go all "the ring-esque" creepy.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 01-16-2013, 02:27 PM
I think Kenpachi killed the previous captain (it was mentioned somewhere when he was introduced). Unohona probably was the captain before that loser. I think only the upper echelon of the captains know how kill-crazy she really is\was.

Carnage
Wed, 01-16-2013, 02:32 PM
Did you not read this chapter?

David75
Wed, 01-16-2013, 02:43 PM
I think I understood this fight is in the present...

Death BOO Z
Wed, 01-16-2013, 04:54 PM
I've went through some earlier chapters, in 146 it's said that Kenpachi killed the previous captain of the 11th division.
sure, it's the blind guy who's saying that, so maybe he just wounded her, but I doubt that. also, the attitude of the 11th division soldiers towards the 4th division. if Unohona being the previous captain was common knowledge, then I doubt they would look so greatly down on the 4th division guys.
and in the chapters about Kenpachi naming Yachiru, the conversation doesn't feel like Kenpachi won against her.

so, basing on some lines written almost ten years ago, I assume that Kenpachi and Unohona haven't fought eachother for presidency of the corps. I think their battle was much earlier, perhaps when they were both criminals.

UChessmaster
Wed, 01-16-2013, 06:19 PM
How about this? Unohana was moved to squad 4 and someone else took her place, then Kenpachi killed this random captain?

Archangel
Wed, 01-16-2013, 07:08 PM
How about this? Unohana was moved to squad 4 and someone else took her place, then Kenpachi killed this random captain?
This, it's not that complicated.

Carnage
Thu, 01-17-2013, 02:04 AM
so, basing on some lines written almost ten years ago,

There's your problem.