PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 616

Marik
Wed, 01-16-2013, 05:34 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/616)

Death BOO Z
Wed, 01-16-2013, 06:27 AM
actually liked that alot.

toonice714
Wed, 01-16-2013, 11:28 AM
Even though there wasn't much there it's always good to see sasuke pissed off

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 01-16-2013, 12:18 PM
Sasuke fan service. Also Shikamaru's face was priceless.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 01-16-2013, 01:51 PM
If ever there was a technique for a Kage to have, that was it. Transfering kyuubi power to others is possibly the most OP thing in the story right now.

viperwasp
Wed, 01-16-2013, 02:09 PM
This whole chapter was extremely badass and awesome. I cannot complain about even one aspect of it!

I normally would complain about the whole lets hold hands and friendship power! Kind of Fairy Tail BS! But Naruto did not go that route I was worried for a second that they were all going to join hands and be like the power of friendship! But no this was extremely well done. And there is nothing else to say. Well one last thing...

EPIC!!!!

Even though there wasn't much there it's always good to see sasuke pissed off

Omg yes that was sensory pleasure! lol Sasuke felt Naruto's chakra resonating in him. And I felt Sasukes discontent and jealousy resonating within me. I normally don't want to feel anything do with Sasuke within me... EWWW... But discontent sure!

I need to be BRAVE though.... I'm about to go read Bleach... At least I can wash the expected disappointment out with One Piece after.

MFauli
Wed, 01-16-2013, 02:45 PM
Lol @ calling Sasuke a "man".

Dunno what to say about the chapter. I´d like to complain about the bullshit that is Kyuubi-distribution. But it´s not sillier than a lot of silly things that happened during the last 2 years of this manga. so ... :/

SilentSnake
Wed, 01-16-2013, 03:57 PM
Lol @ calling Sasuke a "man".

Dunno what to say about the chapter. I´d like to complain about the bullshit that is Kyuubi-distribution. But it´s not sillier than a lot of silly things that happened during the last 2 years of this manga. so ... :/

It's silly but still cool since we get to see other characters powered up.

Nice chapter.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 01-16-2013, 05:47 PM
I thought Sasuke and co sensed the Jyuubi's chakra and not Naruto ala Super Saiyan 3 style?

SAIYAN POWERS CAN'T BE FELT THIS FAR AWAY!!!

Archangel
Wed, 01-16-2013, 07:06 PM
I kind of forgot all about Sasuke... guess he's still the final boss after all.

viperwasp
Wed, 01-16-2013, 07:15 PM
Apparently no they sensed Naruto's power because Naruto has learned to convert the Kyubi's chakra into his own. Were before he was just using the 9-tails chakra now hes using it as his own after converting it? I guess it gives him more control over it.

Unless I am really wrong about my assumption or it's terrible translation I think that's what this chapter was saying? I don't fully understand why this makes things to much different? Or why Sasuke and co can even sense the Chakra. Normally even huge levels of Chakra can only be sensed up close and even then it's hard to tell what the Chakra really is as in whos it is etc. But in Narutos case his Chakra right not must be absolutely massive and different than most or all other peoples. I still don't know why the Juubi or Madara don't resonate in others as well throughout the world. They specifically made a big deal to just mention Naruto. Meaning it's perhaps one of two things.

1. It's really just an excuse to show Sasuke for a moment. But they could have showed there reaction to the strength of the juubi but I don't think they did.

2. Perhaps Naruto's more special than the 9 or 10 tailed beasts and Madara. Naruto being the sage of six paths reincarnation or whatever they have been hinting at for a couple years now. Naruto obviously has some hidden bloodlines within him. Well not so much hidden we know he has Uzumaki and Senju as well from somewhere right?

Has it been officially stated that Naruto has Senju within him? Is Uzumaki part Senju? I know some of this has never been released yet but I know Obito once wanted to pit Naruto up against Sasuke to basically recreate the past. To prove that the uchiha are better than the Senju etc. So they have basically said Naruto has some Senju in him right?

rockmanj
Wed, 01-16-2013, 09:06 PM
I believe it was stated that the Uzumakis were distant relatives of the Senju.

poopdeville
Fri, 01-18-2013, 06:12 PM
At this point, I see it more as a race to collect the Sage's powers than _____ is the Sage's reincarnation. Naruto has Sage Mode, Uzumaki genes, and the Kyuubi (a piece of the Jyuubi). Nagato had the Rinnegan and Uzumaki genes. Obito and Madara have Uchiha genes and the Rinnegan and now the Jyuubi. Sasuke isn't in the race at the moment, but he will be as soon as he realizes what the goal is (since he hates being behind Naruto in anything)

Obito, Madara, Naruto, Sasuke, Nagato. Was there a sixth character who was in the running? Itachi was capable, but wasn't interested in seeing the end of the ninja world in those terms (i.e., in terms of being an unstoppable force of nature that changes everything). I suppose Kabuto might count, since he got himself his own Sage mode, and might have Senju genetics in him through Orochimaru (maybe, I am speculating, but the resemblance between young shodaime and Orochimaru is pretty uncanny). Certainly, these six have chosen very different paths to sagedom.

viperwasp
Mon, 01-21-2013, 09:54 PM
At this point, I see it more as a race to collect the Sage's powers than _____ is the Sage's reincarnation. Naruto has Sage Mode, Uzumaki genes, and the Kyuubi (a piece of the Jyuubi). Nagato had the Rinnegan and Uzumaki genes. Obito and Madara have Uchiha genes and the Rinnegan and now the Jyuubi. Sasuke isn't in the race at the moment, but he will be as soon as he realizes what the goal is (since he hates being behind Naruto in anything)

Obito, Madara, Naruto, Sasuke, Nagato. Was there a sixth character who was in the running? Itachi was capable, but wasn't interested in seeing the end of the ninja world in those terms (i.e., in terms of being an unstoppable force of nature that changes everything). I suppose Kabuto might count, since he got himself his own Sage mode, and might have Senju genetics in him through Orochimaru (maybe, I am speculating, but the resemblance between young shodaime and Orochimaru is pretty uncanny). Certainly, these six have chosen very different paths to sagedom.

Yes I have had a similar view me and my friend have been trying to guess the portions of the sage of the six paths. Is there six different things that equal his power? Is that why he's the sage of the six paths?

I don't know. But I do remember back when Obito killed Konan to get pains rinnigan. And he mentioned how he just got another path or part of the sage of six paths. I forget how it was worded. So I kind of like this aspect VS the reincarnation. Naruto like you said has 2-3 parts at least. I never saw sage mode as being one of the paths or parts of the sage of six paths. But I guess it does made a lot of sense. Than again Sage mode is just using nature energy which is closely related to the fox anyhow right? The juubi seems to be like the incarnation of natural energy kind of?

I don't know what you said does make a lot of sense. And I have been thinking the same for quite some time. The closest right now is Madara and Naruto both in there own ways I think. Well obito is fairly close as well but Madara is more complete if he only had a living body that is.