PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 580

DarthEnderX
Mon, 01-14-2013, 12:12 PM
[HorribleSubs] One Piece - 580 [360p] (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=392506)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the dragon certainly put up a better showing than the Kraken. Still no match for high level humans though obviously.

I'm surprised Luffy didn't try and tame it with his Haki. I thought at first Luffy's "understand animals" power was working again, but then everyone could hear the dragon talk and then it turned out to just be some piece of One Piece wackieness at work.

Why did gas work on Brook? He has no lungs. At least they apparently thought he was just a corpse and left him behind. :p

Kraco
Mon, 01-14-2013, 12:40 PM
After the dragon spoke, I thought it was a human who had eaten a dragon fruit. But it was a dumb beast after all, even chomping its own wing. It wasn't that weak for a beast, but no match for these dudes anymore.

Assertn
Mon, 01-14-2013, 03:58 PM
Luffy is perpetually torn between befriending exotic creatures or eating them.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 01-14-2013, 05:01 PM
After the dragon spoke, I thought it was a human who had eaten a dragon fruit.I immediately assumed is was like the Sea Kings in the last arc, since his mouth wasn't moving, and Zoan's have no trouble speaking normally.