PDA

View Full Version : what to buy your crush for christmas

Daff
Tue, 12-02-2003, 04:46 AM
i haven't a clue what i could give her as a present.
do you have?
details about her:
17, female

Xollence
Tue, 12-02-2003, 05:03 AM
A nice scarf. It's a thoughtful gift since it's cold out. Recommend the Burberry scarf.

Immortal Boner
Tue, 12-02-2003, 08:11 AM
if you want to find the perfect gift, then it'll have to be dependant on your own girl. Going from my own experience I would say something that you make yourself. If you can draw like a pro then do it. If you can make a scarf yourself then do it (ok maybe not every guy knows how.) Even if you do buy something, make sure that object can be implemented into something you yourself did. Its all about showing that you are sincere.

Then again, if you're with a girl who doesn't care much for that and just wants a fling, buy her lingerie and tell her to wear it the next time she comes over http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

*brings out the handcuffs and the whip

GamaKichi
Tue, 12-02-2003, 10:54 AM
I completely agree with Immortal Boner...
[QUOTE]if you want to find the perfect gift, then it'll have to be dependant on your own girl.

My boyfriend bought me a peanuts board game and love hina for x-mas last year..and I loved it but my favorite gift from him was a poem that he wrote for me with a picture from Panama that I love...

hope that helps