PDA

View Full Version : Neji

jing
Mon, 12-01-2003, 04:41 AM
Well I do, it'll be pure jokes when the Jounins get surprised and blow away by Neji's kaiten. mmuahahaha http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
http://www.piczonline.com/client/jing/naruto-9-8-16.jpg

Chi Chi
Mon, 12-01-2003, 04:55 AM
I doubt the Kaiten would work on those people. They are 4 of the strongest people in the village and the village isn't ruled by the Hyuga. This means that the Kaiten isn't perfect.

84K4
Mon, 12-01-2003, 06:34 AM
Iit would be fun to see him try...

Hatake Kakashi X
Mon, 12-01-2003, 06:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Iit would be fun to see him try...</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

yes yes it would

Guizmo0
Mon, 12-01-2003, 06:53 AM
well if he would use it kakashie would copy it and then we got kaiten copy kakashie ninja and get neji´s azz pwnt by his own jitsu

Jman
Mon, 12-01-2003, 07:03 AM
his attempt would&#39;ve been futile against those guys.

Mut
Mon, 12-01-2003, 07:03 AM
neji would be shredded to pieces by those jounins.

Clean
Mon, 12-01-2003, 07:29 AM
1. Gai would know about the Kaiten.
2. Kakashi is on par with Gai, so he won&#39;t be a pushover either. He&#39;d probably react with Gai and avoid all damage.
3. I don&#39;t know about Asuma.
4. Don&#39;t know about Kurenai.

jing
Mon, 12-01-2003, 08:03 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Clean @ Dec 1 2003, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 1. Gai would know about the Kaiten.
2. Kakashi is on par with Gai, so he won&#39;t be a pushover either. He&#39;d probably react with Gai and avoid all damage.
4. Don&#39;t know about Kurenai. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
okay well um, you guys are pretty serious arent u? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

.akai
Mon, 12-01-2003, 12:18 PM
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif Hayate properly died of serious internal injury.

Hotsuma
Tue, 12-02-2003, 02:24 AM
If he could get break free of their hold somehow, then Kaiten would definitely work against those guys. But, his entire body in that picture, is subdued, making it impossible for him to spin around.

hiten mitsurugi
Tue, 12-02-2003, 03:24 AM
Kaiten would have definitely blown them all away. Kaiten had the power to stop Kyubi-Naruto. Who cares if Kakashi can copy it (I don&#39;t think that he can because it doesn&#39;t involve hand seals or anything i.e I don&#39;t think that it&#39;s an actual jutsu). The reason why Kaiten is the perfect defense is because of byakugen&#39;s ability to see 360 degrees. If Kakashi can&#39;t see behind himself then he can&#39;t use it as a perfect as the Hyugas. The Hyugas are the strongest in Konoha village.

RaZzy
Tue, 12-02-2003, 04:06 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guizmo0 &#064; Dec 1 2003, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well if he would use it kakashie would copy it and then we got kaiten copy kakashie ninja and get neji´s azz pwnt by his own jitsu </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
kakashi can&#39;t copy kaiten cuz he doesn&#39;t have the byakugan.. and without the byakugan it&#39;s useless cuz you can&#39;t see 360... also the sharingan cannot copy bloodline limits..

ontopic: hey i don&#39;t think they would be blown away by neji&#39;s chakra.. i think his kaiten is mainly for knives and soft/medium punches.. and since there are 4 jounins there i don&#39;t think it will work

primalspas
Tue, 12-02-2003, 05:39 AM
in all honesty i don&#39;t think the kaiten or many of nejis techniques would work on a jounin. I mean if he were THAT uber he would be a jounin himself, i mean kakashi was a chuunin at 6 and itachi was an anbu captain at 13 so what is stopping neji from being a jounin himself if he was that powerful?

Power PMV
Tue, 12-02-2003, 06:02 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (primalspas @ Dec 2 2003, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> in all honesty i don&#39;t think the kaiten or many of nejis techniques would work on a jounin. I mean if he were THAT uber he would be a jounin himself, i mean kakashi was a chuunin at 6 and itachi was an anbu captain at 13 so what is stopping neji from being a jounin himself if he was that powerful? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yeah, exactly. If he can defeat jounins so easily then he should be a jounin himself.

Power PMV
Tue, 12-02-2003, 06:04 AM
It&#39;d have been so hilarious to see Kakashi and Gai (in chibi form) flying because of the kaiten http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Does any of the artists want to try drawing that? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Hotsuma
Tue, 12-02-2003, 06:55 AM
ONE move is hardly enough to make somebody rise through the ranks. Neji probably can&#39;t defeat Kakashi and the other jounins, after all, the gap in abilities is too much. But, the Kaiten would definitely knock them out of the way.

Immortal Boner
Tue, 12-02-2003, 07:24 AM
I voted for yes in the topic. He COULD blow them away, but he&#39;ll get pwned later on http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif . Besides, after seeing the recent chapters, he&#39;s starting to show some flaws. Its safe to assume that some techniques will nullify Neji&#39;s. But that would depend on what the Jounins have at their disposal.

Raven
Tue, 12-02-2003, 07:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Clean @ Dec 1 2003, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 1. Gai would know about the Kaiten.
4. Don&#39;t know about Kurenai. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Um...... Asuma? He ain&#39;t there as far as I can see.

Uzumaki Naruto
Tue, 12-02-2003, 08:08 AM
i wouldnt mind seing him using kaiten on the jounins but as some of u alredy said they are four of the strongest jounins and they would have known if he was going to use kaiten esspecialy gai, but yea i dont think it would work at all because he didnt even perfected it yet unil the main matches began so if he did try to use he just get his ass wuped by kakashi and gai

Raven
Tue, 12-02-2003, 08:16 AM
I think it&#39;s a bit inaccurate to say Hayate is one of the strongest jounins, there&#39;s nothing really proving that. I would have said he&#39;d be average, if any jounin could ever be average.

rleland
Tue, 12-02-2003, 08:35 AM
gai&#39;s grip on neji&#39;s neck and kakshi&#39;s grip on his hand are both very solid

i&#39;d like to see him spin his way out of that one

besides it wouldn&#39;t be the same as the part where he kicks naruto&#39;s ass with it, cause that one is reflecting his power back on him
here they aren&#39;t using any power at all, they are just restraining him so there would be nothing to &quot;reflect&quot;

i think it&#39;s so long since anyone saw the jounins kick ass that they&#39;ve forgotten how l33t they can be when they do so =p it&#39;s not like they would&#39;ve been caught my suprise by neji if he did anything to them

Immortal Boner
Tue, 12-02-2003, 08:57 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rleland @ Dec 2 2003, 08:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> gai&#39;s grip on neji&#39;s neck and kakshi&#39;s grip on his hand are both very solid

i&#39;d like to see him spin his way out of that one

besides it wouldn&#39;t be the same as the part where he kicks naruto&#39;s ass with it, cause that one is reflecting his power back on him
here they aren&#39;t using any power at all, they are just restraining him so there would be nothing to &quot;reflect&quot;

i think it&#39;s so long since anyone saw the jounins kick ass that they&#39;ve forgotten how l33t they can be when they do so =p it&#39;s not like they would&#39;ve been caught my suprise by neji if he did anything to them </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
No the chakra would still bounce them back IMO. This isn&#39;t like the gap between Gaara&#39;s shield and his body. The kaiten comes from within the person and would push outwards through the pores. If Kakashi and the others detect it (and they should since they are Jounins) they&#39;d have to either make Neji lose his focus quick or result in jumping back a few steps to strategize from there.

Jman
Tue, 12-02-2003, 09:26 AM
Neji can try...keyword try. not that it will benefit him.

NaokiSama_5
Tue, 12-02-2003, 11:28 AM
hahaha, I doubt it&#39;d work, but it&#39;d be funny to see.

Mordo
Tue, 12-02-2003, 11:38 AM
he may have been average but atleast he didnt die like a bitch like so many anbu do

Youko
Tue, 12-02-2003, 11:55 AM
Yea, thats hayate there, not Asuma.

Asuma was the only juunin not to jump in. Chouji noticed this when he was going to fight, Asuma tried to convince him he&#39;d jump in and stop the fight to save him. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Death BOO Z
Tue, 12-02-2003, 12:11 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Youko @ Dec 2 2003, 10:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yea, thats hayate there, not Asuma.

Asuma was the only juunin not to jump in. Chouji noticed this when he was going to fight, Asuma tried to convince him he&#39;d jump in and stop the fight to save him. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
actually, it was Shikamaru who noticed the fact asuma didn&#39;t jump, not chouji.

and we know that hyate was talented, Baki said so himself before he killed him&#33; and unlike most ANBU, he managed to perform a jutsu and even hit the enemy before dying, which is mighty impressive in a Manga where the chance of survivel are opposite of experiene.

silverwingz
Tue, 12-02-2003, 12:48 PM
i dunt think kakashi sharingan can copy neji&#39;s move becuz remember he said he couldn&#39;t even see the charka hole&#39;s even with the sharingan only the byaukan can see them plus it is a bloodline tech. only the hyuga clan knows it becuz of gentle fist http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Mordo
Tue, 12-02-2003, 01:19 PM
hayate died an honerable death.. he showed the best skills out of the junions or anbu we seen killed so far.

newport
Wed, 12-03-2003, 02:01 AM
lol...if neji did the kaiten, he might&#39;ve caught hayate and the girl jounin off guard, but i doubt he&#39;d get gai and kakashi suckered in......and no kakashi can&#39;t copy the kaiten it&#39;s a bloodline ability that needs you to see 360 with the byukgan......it&#39;s kinda funny from that pic it looks like that girl jounin was trying to trip him up, and hayate getting ready to poke neji in the eye http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Mut
Wed, 12-03-2003, 05:42 AM
now that i think about it. the jounins should&#39;ve let neji destroy hinata. i hate her. she&#39;s such a timid, cowardly loser.

i hope she died.

primalspas
Wed, 12-03-2003, 07:55 AM
the real question that i have is what does the two fingers to the forehead actually do? hayate does it to neji in this chapter and in another chapter or was it in the anime itachi does it sasuke before he slaughtered the clan.

Chi Chi
Wed, 12-03-2003, 12:08 PM
Both Hayate and Kurenai shouldn&#39;t be underistimated. It is not because of the fact Hayata doesn&#39;t fight much or that Kurenai is only a new jounin they aren&#39;t strong.

AznPerson
Wed, 12-03-2003, 12:15 PM
yea they r jounins and they can really kick neji&#39;s ass without trying

jing
Wed, 12-03-2003, 12:23 PM
Oh and to add one more thing, they are pretty well orientated, like they moved at a split second and yet they didn&#39;t have 2 jounnins on 1 hand, or 3 jounins on 1 leg ... so on..

Mut
Wed, 12-03-2003, 01:11 PM
lol did all those jounins have to get in those cool ninja style poses and positions just to stop neji? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Hatake Kakashi X
Wed, 12-03-2003, 01:53 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>lol did all those jounins have to get in those cool ninja style poses and positions just to stop neji?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

no but makes it look kinda cool

SDShamshel
Thu, 12-04-2003, 11:15 AM
Actually, one should remember that that the Jounin WOULD be surprised by the Kaiten. It wouldn&#39;t work against them too well, but they would NOT expect it.

The Kaiten is a technique passed down ONLY to the head of the Hyuuga clan. That means normally only ONE person should have it, TWO at most. And here Neji is, figuring out the Kaiten on his own.

Black Knight
Thu, 12-04-2003, 11:40 AM
lol i would have loved to see something like that.

jing
Thu, 12-04-2003, 12:38 PM
neji the beyblade infused with dragonball powers http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Hayate
Fri, 12-05-2003, 11:00 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newport @ Dec 3 2003, 01:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lol...if neji did the kaiten, he might&#39;ve caught hayate and the girl jounin off guard, but i doubt he&#39;d get gai and kakashi suckered in......and no kakashi can&#39;t copy the kaiten it&#39;s a bloodline ability that needs you to see 360 with the byukgan......it&#39;s kinda funny from that pic it looks like that girl jounin was trying to trip him up, and hayate getting ready to poke neji in the eye http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Kaiten isnt a bloodline ability. its a part of the Jyuuken Taijutsu. and you really dont need the 360 degree vision to do it, since its just channelling loads of chakra out of your body and spinning around.

Mut
Fri, 12-05-2003, 11:23 AM
kakashi can do anything he wants. you remember that. punk.

Chi Chi
Fri, 12-05-2003, 11:28 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hayate @ Dec 5 2003, 10:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newport &#064; Dec 3 2003, 01:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lol...if neji did the kaiten, he might&#39;ve caught hayate and the girl jounin off guard, but i doubt he&#39;d get gai and kakashi suckered in......and no kakashi can&#39;t copy the kaiten it&#39;s a bloodline ability that needs you to see 360 with the byukgan......it&#39;s kinda funny from that pic it looks like that girl jounin was trying to trip him up, and hayate getting ready to poke neji in the eye http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Kaiten isnt a bloodline ability. its a part of the Jyuuken Taijutsu. and you really dont need the 360 degree vision to do it, since its just channelling loads of chakra out of your body and spinning around. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You need it to use the Kaiten effectively.

Hayate
Fri, 12-05-2003, 01:31 PM
i know that. i meant you dont need Byakugan to actually do the move.

Uchiha
Fri, 12-05-2003, 01:56 PM
You need the byakuga to sense the surronding and you need to be able to release chakra from you whole body and you can&#39;t copy that. It&#39;s really hard I don&#39;t think kakashi is able to do that...

savagem0nkey
Sat, 12-06-2003, 03:49 AM
What makes people think that neji can actually beat either gai, kakashi, kuranei, or Hayate. I mean think about it for a minute..their jounins for a reason. Even if Neji has kaiten...I&#39;m sure that the 4 jounins i mentioned would be able to stop it. Even shikamaru can stop neji with his shadow jitsu or whatever..it might not mean anything though if they were to fight one on one but still. Just keep in mind that their are other jutsu&#39;s out there that could stop neji..*keep in mind their are other villages

newport
Sat, 12-06-2003, 05:50 AM
kakashi might be able to do a mediocre kaiten, but it would be in vain, if kakashi did it....he would only be able to do it against a frontal view attack(instead of a 360 absolute defense). and i think neji prolly could&#39;ve taken hayate, when hayate would&#39;ve gone for his crescent moon attack and appear behind neji....he would&#39;ve seen it a mile away....not sure about kurenai....as we&#39;ve never seen her really do a thing......

Hayate
Sat, 12-06-2003, 07:28 AM
do you really the that was Hayate&#39;s only jutsu or something?

seriously tho, is becoming a Jounin that easy?

IMO, Hayate was strong, but he fought a stronger opponent thats all.

jing
Sat, 12-06-2003, 08:23 AM
Well, right now in the point of the manga, I think Neji does deserve the Jounin rank. Look at it this way, it takes 2 sound nins on cursed seal 1 to take down 1 jounin. Jiroubu said 2nd curseal makes him 10x stronger. Therefore we can assume that Jiroubu can take on a Jounin by himself. If Neji is keeping up with Kidoumaru, and giving him abit of tough time, then we can say that he damn has powers of jounnins.

Edit: But at chunnin exam, I don&#39;t think Neji would have hurt Hayate at all. We all saw how fast Hayata flew in to save Hinata.

nark
Sat, 12-06-2003, 09:14 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 6 2003, 08:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well, right now in the point of the manga, I think Neji does deserve the Jounin rank. Look at it this way, it takes 2 sound nins on cursed seal 1 to take down 1 jounin. Jiroubu said 2nd curseal makes him 10x stronger. Therefore we can assume that Jiroubu can take on a Jounin by himself. If Neji is keeping up with Kidoumaru, and giving him abit of tough time, then we can say that he damn has powers of jounnins.

Edit: But at chunnin exam, I don&#39;t think Neji would have hurt Hayate at all. We all saw how fast Hayata flew in to save Hinata. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I think they were using cursed seal 2 on those jounins. Also, remember that the jounins just completed a very tiring mission as well. So i doubt neji is even half as strong as any of the jounins in konoho.

Hayate
Sat, 12-06-2003, 09:53 AM
no. the Jyuuken isnt a bloodline ability. the Byakugan is.

You need the byakuga to sense the surronding and you need to be able to release chakra from you whole body and you can&#39;t copy that. It&#39;s really hard I don&#39;t think kakashi is able to do that...

actually, Kakashi can copy the chakra release. because generally, to copy a jutsu, you need to be able to copy the way the user controls their chakra to perform the jutsu. thus, Kaiten can be easily copied.

kakashi can do anything he wants. you remember that. punk.

DAMN RIGHT&#33;

jing
Sat, 12-06-2003, 09:53 AM
no its cursed seal 1... if u look at it close, only seals spread over their body, cursed seal 2 is they transformed into ugly beasts.

Edit: Plus the sound 4&#39;s raped the 2 easily... and fast too.

immortality
Sat, 12-06-2003, 10:37 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guizmo0 @ Dec 1 2003, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well if he would use it kakashie would copy it and then we got kaiten copy kakashie ninja and get neji´s azz pwnt by his own jitsu </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
kak cant copy taijitsu&#39;s... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

Stoopider
Sat, 12-06-2003, 10:54 AM
I think Kakashi would be able to read the Kaiten and copy it. THough.. like most of you says.. performing it is another matter. Its the ability to control the chakra from all the chakra points and release them from all the chakra points. Thats why Neji is a genius. If not, i&#39;m sure other Hyuga&#39;s can do it as well.

However.. Kakashi is a genius after all.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 12-06-2003, 01:45 PM
Yeah, I think it&#39;s a bloodline ability to use all of your chakra holes like the Hyuuga clan does... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

immortality
Sun, 12-07-2003, 07:37 AM
but dont they say the shaingan is like useless against tai moves...

Chi Chi
Sun, 12-07-2003, 07:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (immortality @ Dec 6 2003, 09:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guizmo0 &#064; Dec 1 2003, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well if he would use it kakashie would copy it and then we got kaiten copy kakashie ninja and get neji´s azz pwnt by his own jitsu </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
kak cant copy taijitsu&#39;s... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Sasuke copied Lee&#39;s Taijutsu so Kakashi can&#39;t to.

Hayate
Sun, 12-07-2003, 08:05 AM
Taijutsu isnt a counter to the Sharingan at all. its just that Sasuke wasnt able to deal with Lee&#39;s speed. he could see and copy Lee&#39;s moves, just couldnt move fast enough to counter them.

and remember, Kakashi can do whatever the fug he wants. Kakashi = GOD

Stoopider
Sun, 12-07-2003, 01:25 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Edit: But at chunnin exam, I don&#39;t think Neji would have hurt Hayate at all. We all saw how fast Hayata flew in to save Hinata. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Yeah.. Hayate must have been EVEN faster than Neji.

I think the problem about Naruto when talking about battles, is the balance between brute strength and fighting intelligently. LIke DBZ, it&#39;s all just who&#39;s faster and who&#39;s stronger. Whereas, Naruto, you can tell Kishimoto is &quot;Trying&quot; to put in more intelligence into battles rather than just &quot;who&#39;s stronger&quot;.

Not to go off topic but,
(Example: Imagine Shikamaru uses his Shadow on Gaara in the hospital, could Naruto have killed Gaara??? Before Gaara uses his sand and breaks free...or however he breaked through shika&#39;s shadow jutsu)

So to debate Neji should be a Jounin based on his brute strength, i&#39;m sure he&#39;s as strong as perhaps some JOunin&#39;s. But deserving to be a Jounin? No idea, I think it takes more battle experience and leadership skills.

Uchiha
Mon, 12-08-2003, 06:01 AM
Sharingan can read the movements of an enemy that&#39;s why it can copy taijutsu but naruto could copy lee&#39;s tajutsu too by seeing it once. So the sharingan is no big deal againts taijutsu exept from ready the movements.

And kakashi can&#39;t do anything...... he can&#39;t beat Itachi http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif

Mut
Mon, 12-08-2003, 01:26 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Dec 5 2003, 10:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> kakashi can do anything he wants. you remember that. punk. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
why are people still sayin what kakashi can and can&#39;t do?

just read my previous post plz.

jing
Sat, 10-23-2004, 12:31 PM
http://img51.exs.cx/img51/2240/neji.jpg

Mr.X
Sat, 10-23-2004, 01:25 PM
i like how kakashi has one hand in his pocket. thats badass.

drcitan
Sun, 10-24-2004, 10:41 PM
Da hell was the original question to the post?

TwisT
Tue, 10-26-2004, 12:33 AM
Sharingan cant copy chakara control.. so it cant copy Kaiten or Rasengan.. not the 8 gates ether..