PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Become Hokage?

High Wind
Mon, 12-01-2003, 02:00 AM
Strongest Ninja in the village at age 17... wow... that'd be pretty hard i mean look at all the competition

Still i wouldn't be surprised if a Hokage was that young... i mean Kakashi became a Chuunin at age 6 or something didnt' he?

khaodessy
Mon, 12-01-2003, 02:07 AM
well the 4th was young when he became the hokage but i doubt he was a teen maybe in his early 20's. Don't spoil, youve been warned : Krbadass

LiddoXtc
Mon, 12-01-2003, 02:25 AM
i wonder if naruto will have to wear hokage's costume thingy =D lol

in one of the ep it showed the 3rd hokage making naruto the hokage
and showed naruto wearing the hokages clothing

funni =D

villin
Mon, 12-01-2003, 02:26 AM
Since I have read the manga I won't comment on if/when there will be a new Hokage. The only thing I will say is that at no time is there a mention of an age limitation on becoming Hokage. And no I don't think Naruto is anywhere close to being ready for the title of Hokage, and probably never will.

khaodessy
Mon, 12-01-2003, 02:47 AM
i want to see his new costume design when he goes up in rank, and get taller.

Uzumaki Naruto
Mon, 12-01-2003, 02:47 AM
hehe lol but yea that would bad ass if he was bale to become hokage at age 17 or so dam that would be some shit though the youngess hokage ever to live and that would be kewl if he was even stronger then the other hokages

khaodessy
Mon, 12-01-2003, 02:51 AM
well when is does become hokage he is going to have a tough time surpassing the ones b4 hims.

Guizmo0
Mon, 12-01-2003, 03:18 AM
if ero sennin helps him control his kyubi chakra better maybe he will be hokage soon...

PoDy
Mon, 12-01-2003, 03:57 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DDBen &#064; Dec 1 2003, 11:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well for those who seem to have rather impaired judgement a Mod who see&#39;s someone has made a spoiler tends to REMOVE the spoiler and in some cases make a little note they did so. A post that has been edited as in the above case would of course NOT have a spoiler. Next genius to comment on that will recieve a lovely prize of a warning for extreme stupidity. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
well then im the next idiot, i dont see &quot;this post has been edited by krbadass&quot; and the time and date like on all other topics when someone edit or remove something in theyr post. And it wassent a mod who told krbadass that it was a spolier. Or does he have 2 accounts? cuz it doessent say moderator on him (khaodessy)

So go a head and give me the prize but explain this first so i wont do the same misstake again.- (if im wrong that is) http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
Or did he double post and the second one containd a spoiler and the whole post was removed? cuz that wuld make sens. but then you wuldent have said &quot;tends to REMOVE the <u>spoiler</u> &quot;

And down here is an example of how an edited post looks like.

XwingRob
Mon, 12-01-2003, 04:07 AM
I believe that Naruto will have two series. Naruto and Naruto Z.
Naruto is about his childhood of course. Naruto Z will be about his adulthood and him becoming Hokage.
The only reason I could be wrong is that they just keep going on in Naruto and do a time jump.
I don&#39;t think I&#39;m that crazy, the creator of the Dragonball series had a strong influence on Naruto&#39;s creator.

Boulayman
Mon, 12-01-2003, 04:14 AM
Since I have read the manga I won&#39;t comment on if/when there will be a new Hokage[/QUOTE]

And no I don&#39;t think Naruto is anywhere close to being ready for the title of Hokage, and probably never will.[QUOTE]

That could be considered as a spoiler, couldn&#39;t it ???

Anyway, I don&#39;t think that Nauto will become the hokage.. Like some guy posted earlier, i guess he will become a free ninja, wandering around the world with Hinata but I don&#39;t see who will become the next hokage... Maybe sansuke...

SirCharlesIII
Mon, 12-01-2003, 04:15 AM
yeah i was thinking about that, especially when khaodessey mentioned his costume.

its true that in shows and series &quot;growing up&quot; is rarely covered, the hero stays the same throughout the series, and if the series is brought to a logical end (naruto as hokage, anyone?) naruto would have to be grown up. no way a kage of any dort would look like he does now. maybe there will be a jump, or a new series. or the plot is somehow resolved with naruto still young. those are the choices as i see them.

also about the costume: what if someone becomes a chuunin? they&#39;d wear the vest wouldn&#39;t they? how much of their get-up do you think would change?

khaodessy
Mon, 12-01-2003, 04:33 AM
i know in one of the manga covers it shows naruto as a juunin. but i agree with the time jump just because it is showing him as a kid right now. other series other then dbz has made time jumps. like initial D, ai yori aoshi, vandread (well it is split into stage 1 and stage 2) rockman.exe. i could go back to some older series from the 80&#39;s that has second series continuing from the 1st but those show be good examples. i wouldnt be surpised if they did make a new naruto series that it will have a sub title or and extenion to the title not no Z like the dbz fans are saying.

SeGee
Mon, 12-01-2003, 04:48 AM
I agree, hell only be 17. Hes to young. Remember there are others more talented than him that are more qualified for hokage. atm atleast

StAn|SeRv
Mon, 12-01-2003, 05:14 AM
i personally feel that kakashi is a more suitable person for the next kakashi...naruto is too young but is gai stronger than kakashi?

SeGee
Mon, 12-01-2003, 05:52 AM
I think that you need to apply as a hokage candidate before being able to compete over this position. I actually think there are other Jounins that are stronger than kakashi. Kakashi just happens to be the one that is the strongest main jounin

PuppetMaster Kankuro
Mon, 12-01-2003, 06:00 AM
Itachi killed his whole clan when he was very young, i&#39;m not sure what age, but probably around 17. It&#39;s feasible that Naruto could become Hokage by the time he&#39;s 17. I&#39;m thinkin he probably won&#39;t be just because there are so many other powerful jounin and chuunin in Konoha. I&#39;m purely guessing that there will be 1 more Hokage before Naruto.

Jman
Mon, 12-01-2003, 06:01 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (StAn|SeRv &#064; Dec 1 2003, 04:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i personally feel that kakashi is a more suitable person for the next kakashi...naruto is too young but is gai stronger than kakashi?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
more suitable for the next kakashi http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

XwingRob
Mon, 12-01-2003, 06:02 AM
Sasuke won&#39;t become Hokage. He&#39;s an avenger, he only cares for himself.
The only major thing he will do I think, will be to rebuild the Uchiha clan, that&#39;s all.

KakashiSensei
Mon, 12-01-2003, 06:08 AM
I completely agree that in 5 years or maybe 6 Naruto could become Hokage. He will almost 22 (correct me if i&#39;m wrong) and all the shit thats going down right now (the Exam) will just make him grow and become stronger. So 5 years to grow up and continue to grow in strength as rapidly as he has, he&#39;s a shoe in.

Scanner
Mon, 12-01-2003, 06:20 AM
HI guys, i&#39;m new at this, but i just got some thought that I needed to put out about Naruto. I think that he is that tha 4th hokage recarnation. For 1 he have no parents. 2nd his age is tha 13 that is tha same as how many ago tha 4th hokage die. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-01-2003, 06:37 AM
Ermm..... I think the he did have parents but he has never sen them for some reason. As for being 13... well he had be 13 some time.

PoDy
Mon, 12-01-2003, 10:37 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (khaodessy &#064; Dec 1 2003, 01:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well the 4th was young when he became the hokage but i doubt he was a teen maybe in his early 20&#39;s. Don&#39;t spoil, youve been warned : Krbadass </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
lol??&#33;
Hes post wassent a spoiler at all.
They have mentioned that in this in the anime. Atleast one time.

Iruka, tells the kids about all the Hokage&#39;s:
&quot;Beeing hokage means you are the strongest guy in the village.&quot;

Shinji Ikari
Mon, 12-01-2003, 10:55 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (khaodessy &#064; Dec 1 2003, 02:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well the 4th was young when he became the hokage but i doubt he was a teen maybe in his early 20&#39;s. Don&#39;t spoil, youve been warned : Krbadass </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Krbadass didn&#39;t spoil in any way. Everybody knows that the name &quot;Hokage&quot; is the name of the strongest ninja and that you have to be the strongest to recieve that name.

Edit: Sorry for sending a post that another sent earlier. Gomen.

Insomniac
Mon, 12-01-2003, 11:09 AM
put simply
nup http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
thats just my opinion and no i&#39;m not a Naruto hater http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

El Duende
Mon, 12-01-2003, 11:24 AM
i donīt think naruto will became hokage, maybe in the last chapter people will offer him the title of hokage, but he will become like jirayia ( I read this in another post and I agree with the person who wrote it)

Xeo
Mon, 12-01-2003, 12:35 PM
Well, there&#39;s no denying that Naruto is making amazing progress in his skills, and he certainly has the potential to be the strongest ninja (from what I&#39;ve seen in the anime so far). Not too many ninja&#39;s can summon something that huge, and have something as strong as Kyubi inside him. But, if he&#39;s ever going to be Hokage, he&#39;d have to grow up quite a bit and begin to think a bit more about his actions before making rash decisions. It may be surprising... he may surprise us, but I don&#39;t quite see a Hokage that&#39;s just about surprises. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

DDBen
Mon, 12-01-2003, 12:45 PM
Well for those who seem to have rather impaired judgement a Mod who see&#39;s someone has made a spoiler tends to REMOVE the spoiler and in some cases make a little note they did so. A post that has been edited as in the above case would of course NOT have a spoiler. Next genius to comment on that will recieve a lovely prize of a warning for extreme stupidity.

LiddoXtc
Mon, 12-01-2003, 01:08 PM
I don&#39;t know if anyone posted this yet

I&#39;m sorry if they did

in ep 60 the 3rd hokage said he plans to be hokage for another 5 years

can naruto become good enough to be hokage in 5 years? lol ^^

just a thought

Kagari
Mon, 12-01-2003, 01:16 PM
hehe I think so. Naruto is pretty badass.

khaodessy
Mon, 12-01-2003, 01:25 PM
how is it spoiling when it was young and lookin at his picture he doesnt look like a teenage

Chi Chi
Mon, 12-01-2003, 01:29 PM
At the time, Kakashi is closest to becoming Hokage (Quote from the anime). THis excludes all missing-nin and left-nin like Jiraiy. So he has to catch up to Kakashi and kill the Hokage.

Kakashi-Senpai
Mon, 12-01-2003, 01:29 PM
Naruto is only 12 years old. In 5 years which he is 17, he is still counted as too young to be a hokage. He probably have to be at least 25.

Krbadass
Mon, 12-01-2003, 01:31 PM
You can be hokage at any age, it strictly is, &quot;the strongest ninja in the village&quot;

LiddoXtc
Tue, 12-02-2003, 01:15 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob @ Dec 1 2003, 03:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I believe that Naruto will have two series. Naruto and Naruto Z.
Naruto is about his childhood of course. Naruto Z will be about his adulthood and him becoming Hokage.
The only reason I could be wrong is that they just keep going on in Naruto and do a time jump.
I don&#39;t think I&#39;m that crazy, the creator of the Dragonball series had a strong influence on Naruto&#39;s creator. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
2 series? lol

The first series [rite now] would probably have over 100 eps

and maybe even over 200?

it&#39;s gonna be a long way till series 2 =D