PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Anime: Winter 2013

Ryllharu
Fri, 12-28-2012, 08:24 AM
RandomC's preview is up:

http://randomc.net/2012/12/26/winter-2013-preview/

----------------

Chihayafuru 2 and Haganai NEXT being the most prominent to me at first glance.

A new Minami-ke that is allegedly promising...but I've been fooled before.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha also looked good, sort of the demon version of Spice and Wolf. I'm a sucker for business anime.

Dark Dragon
Fri, 12-28-2012, 09:21 AM
for me it's:

Maoyuu Maou no Yuusha
The Unlimited
Boku wa Tomodachi

MFauli
Fri, 12-28-2012, 09:48 AM
Super bad season (yeah yeah, I know...).
Just about every single of those artworks shows a group of 3-5 cute girls. Canīt we just skip forward to the Matrix having become real, so those interested can experience fucking moe girls, while the rest of us who wants quality anime-entertainment can finally get shows with reasonable designs again? sigh

Most of this seasonīs anime seem like crap, and some might be good, but itīs too much a hassle to list them. The few ones Iīll definitely check out:

- Vividred Operation (cute girls on the artwork, sigh, but animation by the same studio that did SAO. Could be fun for that alone)
- Senran Kagua (rofl, they really turned the 3DS-game into an anime? Will watch for shameless boob-theme)
- Chihayafuru 2 (easily the most promising show to look forward to)
-

Idealistic
Fri, 12-28-2012, 09:55 AM
Super bad season (yeah yeah, I know...).
Just about every single of those artworks shows a group of 3-5 cute girls.

Agreed. I'm not really looking forward to this season. Pretty excited for Chihayafuru 2 just like everyone else is though. I'll have to look into the other shows a little more. None really stick out to me.

vejita613
Fri, 12-28-2012, 10:04 AM
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next

I thought there was one or two more series that came out this season, but maybe I'm thinking of Spring.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 12-28-2012, 10:29 AM
A cursory look at the list brought Maoyuu Maou Yuusha to my attention, but nothing else. I'm not gonna bitch though, my backlog is huge is spice and wolf just got added to it.

Kraco
Sat, 12-29-2012, 03:16 PM
I already watched the first ep of Osaka Okan, and while it's a pretty worthless show, I guess I'll keep watching. Five mins eps don't waste too much of my life and I simply enjoy listening to kansai dialect. The VAs are nice as well.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha I'm looking forward to, being a fantasy adventure fan. The setting also kind of reminds me of the manga Superior, which is not a bad thing, especially since Maoyuu Maou Yuusha appears to have a more intelligent approach.

Minami-ke and Chihayafuru are nobrainers. I'll also watch Haganai 2.

Shows I'll at least check out are Vividred, Tamako (since I've struggled to watch the KyoAni moeblob shows of the season), and most likely some others.

Inazuma
Sat, 12-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Well that lineup gave me cancer.

I guess we'll have to starve and be saved by the droplets of good quality OVAs (Envangelion Q - Gundam Unicorn. I'm counting on you)

MFauli
Wed, 03-27-2013, 02:05 PM
is the preview for the new season coming anytime soon? with series starting to end, Iīd like to know whatīs following :>