PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 615

Marik
Thu, 12-27-2012, 12:00 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/615)

darkshadow
Thu, 12-27-2012, 01:06 AM
Hinata just went over 9000.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 12-27-2012, 01:22 AM
"Didn't you say you wouldn't let us kill your friends? Well...look around you...try saying it again. I SAID TRY SAYING IT AGAIN!!!"

Oh man...I felt that right at the core.

rockmanj
Thu, 12-27-2012, 02:40 AM
All I know is that Naruto better plan to take Hinata on a trip to pound town afterward. But in all seriousness, that was a pretty good chapter. Not much happened, but it wasn't awful. I thought Bee was going to blow his head off though...that was really dumb.

MFauli
Thu, 12-27-2012, 03:16 AM
- fuck all the noname dead ninjas. only neji matters, eh? what a bunch of assholes.

- great idea taking hinata into the depths of hell. its not like she has some bijuu-mode.

- if this has not finally convinced naruto of hinata being his perfect girl, he deserves a shot to the head.

viperwasp
Thu, 12-27-2012, 04:25 AM
Super Hinata? What is she even going to do? What is the plan that Shikimaru's father came up with? I hope it was not toss rasinsurkins at the enemy! Was it to hit the tenketsu or whatever those Chakra points are that the Hyuuga can hit? Maybe hit a couple of them on Obito or Madara? In order to disrupt there control over the beast or something? Maybe it was to use Hinata's breasts to release shockwaves at the enemy! lol That is an ability in an other Manga I heard someone review.
I have no idea...

"Didn't you say you wouldn't let us kill your friends? Well...look around you...try saying it again. I SAID TRY SAYING IT AGAIN!!!"

Oh man...I felt that right at the core.

I agree that was a well done.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 12-27-2012, 04:30 AM
Hinata for the win! forever...

the mood changes alot between battlefield naruto and Kyubi-dream Naruto. it's unsettling..

Killer Bee always gets the best moments: exploding a spirit bomb inside the enemies mouth? awesome@!

Dark Dragon
Thu, 12-27-2012, 05:36 AM
Seriously, Sakura's existence is so pointless. Hinata should've taken over as the main female lead a long ass time ago.

viperwasp
Thu, 12-27-2012, 06:56 AM
Seriously, Sakura's existence is so pointless. Hinata should've taken over as the main female lead a long ass time ago.

This is Naruto and a Shōnen there is no main female lead.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 12-27-2012, 07:37 AM
- if this has not finally convinced naruto of hinata being his perfect girl, he deserves a shot to the head.

I'm pretty sure he figured this out back during the fight against Nagato, he just hasn't had much of a breather since. If I recall correctly, he didn't even have time to sit down and eat a bowl of ramen before he summoned to Myobokuzan for a prophecy reading...followed by getting beat up by that kumogakure kunoichi, followed by traveling to speak to the raikage...etc. Yeah, just no real opportunity to make his move :(.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 12-27-2012, 03:00 PM
I thought Bee was going to lose his head there.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 12-27-2012, 08:56 PM
If Bee survived that there is no way the Jyuubi would be damaged. Which makes it more confusing that if the Jyuubi can take a blast on the inside why bother defending yourself from a blast on the outside?

toonice714
Thu, 12-27-2012, 09:39 PM
Yeah really. It makes this fight really pointless. Like unless it just has adrenaline muscles right now this fight is looking like more than just an uphill battle. I mean it's cool for naruto to be hyped up now but honestly that was one of the best ways to let the jyuubi beat itself. Way to go bee on trying to make a logical attack in a manga that's just not trying anymore

Sidnne
Wed, 01-02-2013, 03:05 PM
There will be no new chapters of Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece until the 3rd week of January. (~Jan 16th)

viperwasp
Wed, 01-02-2013, 09:26 PM
There will be no new chapters of Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece until the 3rd week of January. (~Jan 16th)

Why did you have to type that Sidnne? If you never typed that Naruto would have came out next week! lol If you never told us it would be like gravity in cartoons were you only fall when you look down.

Well thanks for letting us know I suspected they would be gone for at least 1 week. But the 3rd week? That sucks... Still better than Canadian/U.S shows and series etc. Which take like a 6+ month break a year.

Dezalanel
Tue, 01-08-2013, 01:03 AM

Too bad, as crazy and strange this manga has become it is part of my weekly reads still. Oh well, it has inspired to come out of ghosting these forums and actually post again though =). Not sure anyone actually remembers me though haha.