PDA

View Full Version : Naruto and Kyubi.

mage
Sun, 11-30-2003, 02:01 AM
Just to clear something up:

Naruto can NOT just "use" kyubi's chakra. Kyubi can give naruto some chakra whenever he feels like it evidently, or when naruto is extremely mad, its not like naruto can make kyubi give him chakra. Everyone please stop saying how Naruto will destroy everyone with gamabunta because he can "control" kyubi's chakra!

jing
Sun, 11-30-2003, 02:08 AM
HE CAN use kyubi's chakra. All he has to say is, "kyubi, if you don't give me chakra, im going to stab myself and take u down with me u damn fox, im YO MASTA WHOS YO DADDY"
this is no spoiler. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

villin
Sun, 11-30-2003, 02:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mage @ Nov 30 2003, 03:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Just to clear something up:

Naruto can NOT just &quot;use&quot; kyubi&#39;s chakra. Kyubi can give naruto some chakra whenever he feels like it evidently, or when naruto is extremely mad, its not like naruto can make kyubi give him chakra. Everyone please stop saying how Naruto will destroy everyone with gamabunta because he can &quot;control&quot; kyubi&#39;s chakra&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I thought that as well until I noticed some instances that will not occur in the anime for some time. I can&#39;t elaborate because of spoilers but it caused me to change my mind.

Serpico
Sun, 11-30-2003, 02:59 AM
From the things Jiraiya said in the anime it seems like the seal is in fact specifically designed so Naruto can learn to control the chakra.

He said something like it leaks out between the 2 four symbol seals, but Naruto&#39;s body just doesnt want to accept it. Also he said its time he learned to control it. Something along those lines anyway.

abomb
Sun, 11-30-2003, 03:05 AM
he didnt know how to control it before he got thrown off the cliff. That experience showed Naruto how to tap into the nine-tails chakra... i.e. he can now use it when he needs it, not necessarily with his life on the line...

Krbadass
Sun, 11-30-2003, 03:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mage @ Nov 30 2003, 01:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Just to clear something up:

Naruto can NOT just &quot;use&quot; kyubi&#39;s chakra. Kyubi can give naruto some chakra whenever he feels like it evidently, or when naruto is extremely mad, its not like naruto can make kyubi give him chakra. Everyone please stop saying how Naruto will destroy everyone with gamabunta because he can &quot;control&quot; kyubi&#39;s chakra&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
He can use kyubis chakra, once he gets it down. becuase the chakra leeks into his , against kyuubis will. Kyubi in that one episode just happened to give him a bunch at one time. But once naruto gets it down, he&#39;ll be able to tap it anytime.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 11-30-2003, 05:34 AM
I don&#39;t think Kyuubi would particularly like to be told Naruto had relations with his mother http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Jman
Sun, 11-30-2003, 06:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Nov 30 2003, 04:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t think Kyuubi would particularly like to be told Naruto had relations with his mother http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
wonder if that&#39;s the reason why naruto has whiskers...anyways i think he can use the kyubi&#39;s chakra at his will. it&#39;s just a matter of controlling it under a stable condition.

Kakashi-Senpai
Sun, 11-30-2003, 09:23 AM
Naruto can use kyubi&#39;s chakara only to a small extent and yes he can use it at his own will now after the training.

joker-kun
Sun, 11-30-2003, 01:52 PM
i kinda agree i think it is like a gohan thing when he gets pissed it just comes from no where but eventually he can learn to control it

khaodessy
Mon, 12-01-2003, 02:49 AM
i can see quit well and saying and saying and explaining are two different things

Uzumaki Naruto
Mon, 12-01-2003, 02:50 AM
[QUOTE]He can use kyubis chakra, once he gets it down. becuase the chakra leeks into his , against kyuubis will. Kyubi in that one episode just happened to give him a bunch at one time. But once naruto gets it down, he&#39;ll be able to tap it anytime.
dam u bbeat me to the what i was going to say but you said it much better so eh

Shinji Ikari
Mon, 12-01-2003, 11:04 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Nov 30 2003, 05:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t think Kyuubi would particularly like to be told Naruto had relations with his mother http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Now that was just too funny for me http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

About Kyubi&#39;s mother, I wonder how she looked if Naruto was his dad... maybe some kind of &quot;foxy&quot; lady http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif That one was too bad. Oh well, couldn&#39;t help myself. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

khaodessy
Mon, 12-01-2003, 01:14 PM
i think alot of yall are getting it wrong naruto doesnt have control over kyubi charka. he now has access to it on a concious level. before naruto had no ideal that the red charka was kyubi so how could he tap into something he has no ideal of what causes it or where it comes from. now naruto knows the source of the red charka and with that he able to use kyubi charka. naruto&#39;s charka control is still not so all that till later when he gets some serious training in that area so to speak.

Krbadass
Mon, 12-01-2003, 01:17 PM
Thats what we were saying... you blind?

yvliew
Wed, 12-03-2003, 12:35 PM
how funny is mage.......ignorant

marius0001
Thu, 12-04-2003, 09:10 AM
i think in some extreme moments e.g. when he is in extreme danger or nearly dead kyubi takes control http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

hiten mitsurugi
Thu, 12-04-2003, 12:18 PM
He can use Kyubi&#39;s chakra at will, thus he can control it.

el3ctro
Thu, 12-04-2003, 12:39 PM
i think the whole point of the haku part was protecting something precious, and the healing was not a jutsu he always has that, just when he overloads it works a little bit faster (remember the lotion from hinata, kakashi says only u have that power or whatever)

anyways the point is theres alot of inconcistices (spelling?) and i dont think naruto has all the foxs chakra now for if he did he would be stronger then the entire village put together and wouldnt have much problem with neji... i think the fox gave him maybe .001% of his chakra to keep and permanently add to his reserve

hope this helps

Xeo
Thu, 12-04-2003, 01:51 PM
Now that it seems we&#39;re clear that Naruto can us Kyubi&#39;s Chakra consciously... I sometimes wonder who&#39;s in complete control when his eyes change colour. The first time against Haku, it seemed like he was going to become a fox or something like that. And it seemed like he had some new jitsus (like knocking away kunais with his chakra only) and instant regeneration/recovery from injury. He started moving like a fox too. Is it that Kyubi had taken over his body? Well, not completely, but to a certain extent: he was however able to stop himself from killing Haku once that mask broke off and Haku somehow was able to get up. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

Uchiha-Itachi
Fri, 12-05-2003, 12:26 PM
Naruto only gains massive kyubi chakra when he is in a life threatening situation. Cause the Kyubi knows when Naruto dies he dies as well.

Naruto can channel the chakra perfect now and even use a small proportion of Kyubi&#39;s chakra, but not to the limit (yet?).

Otherwise he would have butt-raped Neji like there is no tomorrow... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

RoMuLuu
Fri, 12-12-2003, 04:15 AM
Well, he can&#39;t control the chakra of the Nine-Tails perfectly YET. But what do you think he was training before the main matches started, I think that he will learn how to use it.

MasterItachi
Fri, 12-12-2003, 04:24 AM
hey did NE one notice that naruto&#39;s eyes didnt change to kyuubi eyes in 62?

RoMuLuu
Fri, 12-12-2003, 04:33 AM
Yup, I also noticed that his eyes didn&#39;t change to Kyuubis eyes. Also when he summoned Gamabunta his eyes didn&#39;t change. I quess that was, because this time Naruto came to Nine-Tails. Not vice versa as in the first time in the chapter 13 or was it 16. This is only my quess.

villin
Fri, 12-12-2003, 04:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MasterItachi @ Dec 12 2003, 05:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hey did NE one notice that naruto&#39;s eyes didnt change to kyuubi eyes in 62? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Its too soon to be talking about 62, please observe the 24 hour rule.

Karasu
Fri, 12-12-2003, 04:40 AM
It has to be that the Haku fight it wasnt really something Naruto knew anything about, kyubi chakara gets released out of control so to speak. So I guess there are 2 modes of Kyubi or something. One controlled mode and one berserk mode alla Haku/Orochimaru fight.

In other words when Naruto is knee deep in shit.

Xeo
Fri, 12-12-2003, 04:59 AM
Ok it&#39;s been 24 hours.
About the eyes changing colours, I completely agree with you guys.

Before he learnt to consciously use Kyubi&#39;s power, I think it was Kyubi taking control of Naruto in cases of extreme emotion. Extreme anger and Kyubi are a 2-for-1 deal. When he fought Haku, he became wolf-like and moved like a wolf and used his chakra differently. I actually really thought that he was going to kill Haku, but I guess when the face was revealed he came back to his senses.

When he was falling down the waterfall, he learnt to use Kyubi&#39;s chakra with his own will and he was in the driver seat. He used his chakra to do the summoning technique that he learnt. There are even more examples in Neji&#39;s fight, he used Kage Bushin and moved like he normally does (x10 in speed and in power)