PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 614

Marik
Tue, 12-18-2012, 06:34 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.614: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/cx59dq) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?80p5c8i342hhv8a) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/93233307/1)

Archangel
Tue, 12-18-2012, 07:29 AM
Poor Neji, deserved better than this shitty series.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 12-18-2012, 07:32 AM
I was kind of intrigued by Kakashi and Sakura jumping together, I can't tell who's saving whos' ass there...

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 12-18-2012, 07:49 AM
Neji went out the same way Naruto's mom and the 4th did, they will most definitely make that longer in the show.

ForteCross
Tue, 12-18-2012, 08:26 AM
I was kind of intrigued by Kakashi and Sakura jumping together, I can't tell who's saving whos' ass there...

must be sakura helping kakashi who doesnt have any chackra anymore to move...

Carnage
Tue, 12-18-2012, 10:51 AM
Nothing is climactic in a battle that's been going on for 2 years now.

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 12-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Nobody is even going to mention the fact that the Juubi has yet ANOTHER transformation. What is he, Freeza or something?

UChessmaster
Tue, 12-18-2012, 12:46 PM
must be sakura helping kakashi who doesnt have any chackra anymore to move...

???????????

He has chackra.

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 12-18-2012, 02:05 PM
I'll believe Neiji's dead when I see him not come back. We've been complaining about not enough young people dying so I guess Neiji was a prime candidate. He was sufficiently popular, along with the fact that there's another young Huuyga around to fill the niche. It's particularly true if this motivates Hinata to become a shitload stronger.

Prof. Chaos
Tue, 12-18-2012, 03:03 PM
Shit's about to hit the fan. Obito shouldn't have taunted Naruto like that.

Archangel
Tue, 12-18-2012, 04:46 PM
I'll believe Neiji's dead when I see him not come back. We've been complaining about not enough young people dying so I guess Neiji was a prime candidate. He was sufficiently popular, along with the fact that there's another young Huuyga around to fill the niche. It's particularly true if this motivates Hinata to become a shitload stronger.
Lol yeah, i just remembered that Neji had already "died" in part 1 as well vs the spider guy.

But part 2 has already killed a couple of good guys so we'll have to wait and see.

RyougaZell
Tue, 12-18-2012, 05:34 PM
Next time: Naruto convincences Obito how he's wrong and Obito dies reviving everybody with Rinne Tensei.

I can't take deaths seriously with this crappy author.

viperwasp
Tue, 12-18-2012, 06:04 PM
Next time: Naruto convincences Obito how he's wrong and Obito dies reviving everybody with Rinne Tensei.

That would be horrible. I won't believe that will happen unless more important characters die without very good reason. Neji is expendable. I am kind of glad that Neji died but it was not a really big build up. He died protecting his sister who was protecting naruto from just a rather basic attack. Sure this is an extreme battle but it's not like this whole scene had a huge build up were naruto was preparing to end the battle and Neji sacrificed himself just so naruto would instantly win etc. As things are now Nejis death has little true meaning. In fact Madara could just start the same attack back up and someone else could end up taking the shot for naruto.

But even after saying all that I am sure that Naruto is going to do something badass now. But I don't think it will end the battle.

It was interesting hearing about edo tensi VS the rinnigan resurrection and how how he can't seal the 10 tailed beast inside himself in his current form. And how obito needs to sacrifice his life. I believe this is likely going to bring Sasuke into the picture eventually. This is kind of the opening that the Sasuke arrival plot needed. Madara is depended on Obito meaning the good guys or someone else have a chance to gain some ground over Madara/obito.

And about another transformation the moment the juubi transformed I knew there would be at least one more transormation. The balbasour thing on the juubis back looks unfinished. Like it will unravel and likely the Juubi will change a lot! I hope the next transformation is the last though.

Carnage
Tue, 12-18-2012, 06:41 PM
Well we know their plan will fail because the juubi has to evolve at least once more.

viperwasp
Wed, 12-19-2012, 02:22 AM
Well we know their plan will fail because the juubi has to evolve at least once more.

Yes your right... well I guess it's possible the plan could succeed. And than after the plan has suceeded something else happens like Sasuke shows up and unseals or takes control of the Juubi again! Something to that degree so the plan itself was good but something else messed it up after. However if Sasuke does show up, and he likely will. It's either going to be after the Ninja alliance kind of beats Madara and Obito or puts them in a losing siuation. Or it will be right before Madara and Obito claim victory. That's what I bet is going to happen.

However it's up to a good writer to throw us off.

Kensee
Wed, 12-19-2012, 02:46 AM
Naruto goes ape-shiet? That's all I want. Destroy the juubi before the next form and take a page out of Berserk.

Neji did deserve a better death.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 12-19-2012, 09:42 AM

Ditto. Now that Obito has shown his contempt to Madara, I think as soon as Sasuke show's up Madara is going to kill Obito and hand over the Rinnegan to Sasuke to use.

ForteCross
Wed, 12-19-2012, 01:08 PM
???????????

He has chackra.

he got a fill up from the kyubi just to blast it most of it with the teleportation of the 8 tails

UChessmaster
Wed, 12-19-2012, 11:29 PM
How do you know he used most of it in ONE spell?

ForteCross
Thu, 12-20-2012, 01:52 PM
How do you know he used most of it in ONE spell?
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/22054384/11

MFauli
Fri, 12-21-2012, 02:15 PM

What he said.

- Neji is dead? lol

- Kakashi and Sakura totally have a thing going on

- what the heck for did Naruto spam Rasenshuriken at this needle rain attack? seems incredibly ineffective

- the two villains start arguing, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?! (Is it really expected too much to have an overwhelming villain go down without internal querrals?

viperwasp
Wed, 12-26-2012, 10:16 PM
What he said.

- Neji is dead? lol

- Kakashi and Sakura totally have a thing going on

- what the heck for did Naruto spam Rasenshuriken at this needle rain attack? seems incredibly ineffective

- the two villains start arguing, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?! (Is it really expected too much to have an overwhelming villain go down without internal querrals?

Yes I agree with some of these points. I do think think Neji is dead and won't come back. In fact I am certain of this unless they want to piss off everyone.

The rasenshurikens did seem pointless.

And if I was the combined ninja army I would badly want Madara to be resurrected! Than he will lose his immortal flag and someone can perhaps beat him. But this is important I don't think Madara or obito are going to argue or double cross each other. But I am more than willing to bet that they had that conversation to hand over this information to the users. This way when Sasuke arrives and kills obito or something to that degree we will realize how much it will fuck up Madaras plans.

So I don't think or at least I hope Obito does not go against Madara but Naruto or Sasuke is likely going to use this to there advantage. But Naruto has no clue yet, Sasuke will probably learn this information before he arrives. But I think Madara is potentially weaker after being resurrected not to mention obito would have to sacrifice himself. So we would have a madara that can take damage and no obito. That sounds sweet compared to there current situation. I think the kages would already have murdered Madara if it was not for edo tensei.