PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 613

Marik
Wed, 12-12-2012, 01:37 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/613)

Tofu #2
Wed, 12-12-2012, 02:10 AM
really? just like that? all i can think about right now are dragonballs for some reason

viperwasp
Wed, 12-12-2012, 04:49 AM
really? just like that? all i can think about right now are dragonballs for some reason

Can I be the first to say that this is the most happy I have been from reading Naruto in a long, long time!

I love the juubi now! Every aspect of it. And the bad guys are not just being total dumb asses with imba powers. There being smart with imba powers! Shit was real and than it just got more real.

The juubi is just freaky and morbid!

And congrats on MFauli for predicting shikamarus fathers death. Well he is likely dead. I will say I don't think MFauli was right about how shikamarus father should never have been directing the fight to begin with. And that shikamaru should have been directing it from the start. But overall still that was an interesting prediction.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 12-12-2012, 07:39 AM
Time to break out the "Shadow Shield" technique!

MFauli
Wed, 12-12-2012, 01:52 PM
2 main comments:

1.) The Juubi´s aim is bs. Cheater galore! I can accept its power, but the aim is lol.

2.) Crying Ino is hot!

Anyway, Go Shikamaru! The real hero of the manga.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 12-12-2012, 01:55 PM
Random prediction time!!!

So Obitio and Madara fused themselves to the Jyuubi with part of themselves taken from Hashirama's cells. The alliance will do something, forcing them to abandon the Jyuubi and they lose control over it, allowing it to berserk. They then have to take down their own creation and once again the field is Ninja vs Ninja.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 12-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Anyway, Go Shikamaru! The real hero of the manga.

Hell yea!

MFauli
Wed, 12-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Random prediction time!!!

So Obitio and Madara fused themselves to the Jyuubi with part of themselves taken from Hashirama's cells. The alliance will do something, forcing them to abandon the Jyuubi and they lose control over it, allowing it to berserk. They then have to take down their own creation and once again the field is Ninja vs Ninja.

You´re not thinking shitty (read: like Kishimoto) enough.

Obviously, Madara and Obito lose control, and SASUSKE takes over the Juubi.

:|

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 12-12-2012, 02:56 PM
You´re not thinking shitty (read: like Kishimoto) enough.

Obviously, Madara and Obito lose control, and SASUSKE takes over the Juubi.

:|

That's why I said RANDOM! Maybe I should bold that part.

Logrus
Wed, 12-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Was almost hoping theywould shout "Bulbasaur i choose you" at page 5.