PDA

View Full Version : Will Orochimaru be interested in Obito?

homaster
Tue, 12-11-2012, 08:16 AM
Now that Tobi has been unmasked, and there is officially another living Uchiha besides Sasuke, will Orochimaru continue to focus all his hopes on dreams on Sasuke?

From what Kabuto said during his fight with Itachi and Sasuke, it would seem that Orochimaru was interested in becoming the next So6P. Wouldn't Obito's body be far more tempting to Orochimaru, since Obito is an Uchiha who already has Hashirama's cells (another thing Orochimaru was interested in) and a Rinnegan on top of it all?

Assertn
Tue, 12-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Wow, lol. This is definitely one of those threads that give spoilers from way over on the main forum page.

Carnage
Tue, 12-11-2012, 06:36 PM
My god being 12 years old was so long ago.

viperwasp
Wed, 12-12-2012, 05:09 AM
Orochimaru would want his body most likely. But how is he going to get it? And I'm not sure Sasuke would want him to get it. He would need Sasukes help. It could happen but I really don't see it happening. He should take try and take Madaras body. lol

Orochimaru already got Sasuke into his body transfer jutsu and Sasuke easily over powered it. I think oro knows that even if he had time to alter it even if he gets Obito in the jutsu which would be hard. He still has no guaranteed chance to succeed. Unless he has a borrowed sharingan or something he might be able to do it. Maybe sasuke will give him one of his...lolz Danzo got a ton of them I don't know how Oro has not obtained a sharingan yet even though he has like DNA and bodies of like half of the existing Ninja in history. And yes implanted eyes suck in comparison but they can still resist normal sharingan eyes to a degree and oro is resourceful. He could do some bad ass things even with one transplanted eye from anyone or any source.