PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 612

Marik
Wed, 12-05-2012, 03:07 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/612)

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 12-05-2012, 04:06 AM
Concrete no Jutsu commence!

Death BOO Z
Wed, 12-05-2012, 08:34 AM
fantastic four no jitsu!

also, didn't Qunan try to hit Madera with a long lasting attack? I remember something about 6billion explosives and Madera still stayed phased out.

TwisT
Wed, 12-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Nah it worked. Tobi used Izanagi (or is it the other the allowed you to undo damage and shit) to survive past that.

Tofu #2
Wed, 12-05-2012, 01:59 PM
So we previously thought he had the ability to absorb and phase but it's only 1 skill.
So why can't he stay in the other dimension for more than 5 minutes? And I still don't get what stops him from teleporting away

ForteCross
Wed, 12-05-2012, 03:33 PM
i believe they meant that he cant teleport half his body for more than 5 mins...

even sending tobi 5 mins away can prove to be helpful as they only need to concentrate in one deus ex and not 2

Assertn
Wed, 12-05-2012, 03:44 PM
To be honest... I kinda want Obito and Madara to win.

Archangel
Wed, 12-05-2012, 07:13 PM
Lol, i know right? Naruto's sunny optimism is so fucking annoying.

By the way, where the fuck's Sasuke?

poopdeville
Wed, 12-05-2012, 08:50 PM

I approve of the plan in principle -- their plan to let everybody have what they want, even those they see as "bad guys" (in virtue of perpetuating structure and conflict) reminds me of "The Invisibles". (Excellent comic by Grant Morrison)

But Obito has a pretty crappy attitude for someone who wants everybody to win and be happy.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 12-05-2012, 10:10 PM
I'm finally starting to feel disappointed with how this is turning out. I'm sure once whatever happens that turns this battle on its ass with 4 different twists happens and Sasuke finally shows up 10 chapters later it will start to be not so shitty again..... until then....

Kensee
Thu, 12-06-2012, 03:10 AM
I'm finally starting to feel disappointed with how this is turning out. I'm sure once whatever happens that turns this battle on its ass with 4 different twists happens and Sasuke finally shows up 10 chapters later it will start to be not so shitty again..... until then....

Don't count on it, Sasuke is the epitome of depressing shiet.

So it finally woke up and now it's going to break out and knock out half the army in one attack. Blah, I was hoping for more climatic than a concrete pit and some fog.

Tofu #2
Thu, 12-06-2012, 03:32 AM
I also don't get why obito and madara need their eyes unobstructed or to sense the others. Their only targets is everyone else, why don't they just breathe some fire or something, it's a 100% chance to hit

Kensee
Thu, 12-06-2012, 03:54 AM
Grand AoE attack next chapter, crit damage on squishy ninjas.

For their grand plan to work ... don't they need some people alive to put under the jutsu? Plus, I wonder what Marada's happy world will look like in his mind?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 12-06-2012, 07:35 AM
I would expect the Frog Boss to appear before Sasuke does.

toonice714
Fri, 12-07-2012, 12:10 AM
Something tells me it will get out. After throwing it's weight around for a bit then ten tails and Madara will attempt the infinite tsukiyomi. Naruto and team will stop it then get the jyuubi sealed just before casting the infinite tsukiyomi. Sasuke enters all pissed off and emo from learning some tainted form of the truth and unseals the jyuubi or tries to do the infInite tsukiyomi on his own. Naruto v sasuke. Then this manga ends. Or worse....part 3

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 12-07-2012, 11:28 AM
So sick of know it all naruto fans predicting the entire rest of the series in 5 lines of text. Even after their imbecilic posts go unfounded time after time.... still they keep em coming like anyone gives a shit.

(this is in fact much different than my post up there^ that just predicts it will get better when Sasuke comes back into the picture)

UChessmaster
Fri, 12-07-2012, 11:50 AM
I think Naruto will win.

viperwasp
Fri, 12-07-2012, 02:02 PM
So sick of know it all naruto fans predicting the entire rest of the series in 5 lines of text. Even after their imbecilic posts go unfounded time after time.... still they keep em coming like anyone gives a shit.

(this is in fact much different than my post up there^ that just predicts it will get better when Sasuke comes back into the picture)

You sir are wrong. People do care, I like hearing what people have to say. It's kind of the point of this forum. I give a shit. I like how the fight is now. And I hope it continues longer before Sasuke arrives. And I hope Sasukes fight using his own powers, intelligence and abilities and NOT some newly learned trick. Because my god if he gains some advantage from just reading something and talking to someone. It would be really hard to take him serious as a final villain.

I assume he arrives and takes control of the jubi or Madara... something of that nature. But I hope I'm wrong! Because I should not be able to predict what happens. That's when the series is in trouble. He's probably speaking with someone who has fraught and perhaps beat Madara in the past... and will learn some secret. I don't know. Than again this kind of started from that information sugetsu or whatever his name found. I don't even know if they knew Madara was alive or around.

So it could have little to nothing to do with Madara or the jubi. But it might have to do with the 1st hokage. Or someone who has sort of been long dead and some entity of them still exists.

Sidnne
Fri, 12-07-2012, 05:42 PM
I still think Tobi is Obito.

UChessmaster
Fri, 12-07-2012, 07:28 PM
That`s just crazy.

MFauli
Sat, 12-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Madara and Obito are defated. Then Sasuke shows up and takes over control of the Juubi. Shit goes crazy.

Truly boring battle. Why do the shinobi think they can beat the Juubi with that? It takes one attack and all those random ninjas would be dead.
Also, it makes no sense to have Shikamaru´s dad in charge of the attack coordination and not Shikamaru himself. Unless his dead is about to find death.

Sam98034
Mon, 12-10-2012, 02:25 AM
What do you guys think about Obito and Madara winning? Naruto dies in a tragic fasion. Like the whole plan works out and everyone is under the spell...except on person, Sasuke. He's like the last one left, but he can break people from the spell. Sasuke then teams up with Kabuto to get the ninja world back...Naruto Shippuden is over...new series starts.

viperwasp
Mon, 12-10-2012, 03:10 AM
Madara and Obito are defated. Then Sasuke shows up and takes over control of the Juubi. Shit goes crazy.

Truly boring battle. Why do the shinobi think they can beat the Juubi with that? It takes one attack and all those random ninjas would be dead.
Also, it makes no sense to have Shikamaru´s dad in charge of the attack coordination and not Shikamaru himself. Unless his dead is about to find death.

What you said kind of makes sense but also not. Shikamaru coordinating the attacks would make less sense than his father. Shikamaru is smart perhaps smarter than his dad but I think it was well established that his father is very smart. He also had tons of more experience and more dedication than Shikamaru has most of the time. Unlike Shikamaru his father probably knows and has fought against various ninja from other villages during past wars. So he directly knows what they can and cannot do.

But you kind of have a point, some ninja here should die, probably a couple named characters as well. But I am with you in the fact that manga writers often use people like Shikamarus father for killing off. Hes a known and liked character but not known and liked enough to stur to many problems up. But if you are going to kill a character like him off you usually give them some important screen time first and he is getting some. In the very least I am sure none named characters are going to be dieing very soon. And probably some lesser known named ones. And maybe a couple higher ups. But Tsunade might be the only big named character that will die during this battle. Well not this battle but you know what I mean. She is not dead yet but likely will die.

P.S
Also this battle will end with Naruto entering his sage of six paths or kyuubi mode whatever you call it and using the chakra in all the Ninja present at the battle and forming it into a MASSIVE Rasengan towering the sky itself. Madara or Obito will comment on there is no way Naruto will use it in battle since it would kill everyone on both sides of the battle and maybe damage the planet. But instead Naruto uses it to destroy the MOON! Thus preventing the Moon's Eye Plan from happening and saving everyone until Madara goes I kind of have unlimited Chakra and the Rinnigan hold on a second.... a little longer... look I just made five more moons. It was easy. And than everyone is put in the genjutsu..... The End.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 12-10-2012, 12:22 PM
This section of the forum has fallen into darkness.