PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 518

Marik
Wed, 11-28-2012, 05:22 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/518)

UChessmaster
Wed, 11-28-2012, 05:52 AM
Are those the fullbringers?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 11-28-2012, 06:42 AM
yes.
can that even happen? aren't they created when a mother is attacked when pregeneant?
how can a spirit become a fullbringer.. oh, heck.

as long as this is coming into its' final arc, I don't care...

Archangel
Wed, 11-28-2012, 12:12 PM
Was that Grimjow? I thought Kubo had killed him off screen.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 11-28-2012, 01:02 PM
I think that is Grimmjow yeah. He was kind of left for dead after Ichigo was done with him but then again I'm pretty sure Halibel received a similar injury by the goddamn Aizen. But anyway the Fullbringer's being back...meh not sure bout that. It makes sense though since they are human and their souls go to the SS after death. At least they aren't magically Shinigami now.

Archangel
Wed, 11-28-2012, 06:47 PM
At least they aren't magically Shinigami now.

....yet!

Kensee
Wed, 11-28-2012, 08:37 PM
I think that is Grimmjow yeah. He was kind of left for dead after Ichigo was done with him but then again I'm pretty sure Halibel received a similar injury by the goddamn Aizen. But anyway the Fullbringer's being back...meh not sure bout that. It makes sense though since they are human and their souls go to the SS after death. At least they aren't magically Shinigami now.

They are going to need some replacement Vice Captains...

So they can't repair his sword/bankai, but they can use spirit techinques to forge a similar blade that will probably be stronger than his last weapon and grant or unlock some hidden ability in Ichigo. Super Quincy mode with hollow mask and full bringer powers bankai -> Third release.

Oh, can we send Kenpachi there and do the spirit technique on him to make him get an upgrade? I think he can win this war single handily if you give him a sharper knife or two. Heck, I'd settle for Grimmjaw with another release.

Sidnne
Thu, 11-29-2012, 01:15 AM
Oh, can we send Kenpachi there and do the spirit technique on him to make him get an upgrade? I think he can win this war single handily if you give him a sharper knife or two.

Just give him a third hand with which to hold his sword.

Kensee
Thu, 11-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Just give him a third hand with which to hold his sword.

Even with a third arm, he'd still refuse to use 2 hands to swing a sword.