PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 574

Marik
Sun, 11-25-2012, 08:06 AM
[CCS-Speed] One Piece 574 [720p] [B349C9B3].mkv (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=377546)

Penner
Sun, 11-25-2012, 08:09 AM
Dat Nami zip-up shot *megusta*

I got unexpectedly emotional when they showed all the flashbacks of the things they all went through leading up to entering the New World, excellent use of the soundtrack there.

Kraco
Sun, 11-25-2012, 08:38 AM
The fishing part was funny. It's always like that with this crew, made even better by Nami getting surprised by it. The giant fish getting towed along all the way till the end made it all the better.

But yeah, some nice Nami fanservice.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 11-25-2012, 01:13 PM
Really fun episode.

A lot of times, it feels like now that there's so many characters on the crew that a lot of them are getting marginalized. This was just a nice episode of all the crew interacting with each other. Very enjoyable.

At first, I was wondering if Smoker was going to be waiting for them when they came up, but then when they hit the whirlpool I was like "Ah, they'll be carried far away where the marines won't be waiting for them." But then, nope, still marines.

Kraco
Sun, 11-25-2012, 02:14 PM
It wouldn't make any sense whatsoever those marines were there specifically waiting for them, or any pirates from the fishman island, after the vortex and whale rides. I hope rather than that statistical impossibility the Straw-hats simply had their usual luck of running into marines on a mission totally unrelated to them. Although it could be a normal patrol as well.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 11-25-2012, 05:56 PM
Of course, the impression Oda has basically given now, intentional or not, is that the New World is just covered in marine ships. Since no matter where you surface, they seem to be there.

Assertn
Sun, 11-25-2012, 06:33 PM
I don't remember what happens exactly after the whale scene... but... I think this might be the start of a filler mini-series.
I guess that would make, sense, though, since the next arc isn't even over yet in the manga.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 11-25-2012, 08:26 PM
Ugh! Seriously? They don't even cover multiple chapters per episode, how the hell did they catch up?

Assertn
Mon, 11-26-2012, 12:37 PM
oda takes lots of breaks

DarthEnderX
Mon, 11-26-2012, 02:03 PM
oda takes lots of breaksReally? Hmm. Didn't know that.