PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 517

Marik
Tue, 11-20-2012, 08:22 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/517)

darkshadow
Tue, 11-20-2012, 12:15 PM
Yep, chubster was hikifune, but it seems she wasn't always chubby.

EpyonNext
Tue, 11-20-2012, 02:40 PM
Really wondering if Ooorigami has any relation to Nnorita. Though it may just be the insect motif as I'm sure that Ooorigami is supposed to represent a spider as opposed to a mantis.

kmkze04
Tue, 11-20-2012, 06:19 PM
Of course all the injured being taken away are the regulars. Nevermind the interesting ones like Kenpachi.

kmkze04
Tue, 11-20-2012, 06:25 PM
Next it won't be "like Aizen planned." It'll end up with Urahara as the main villain and everything went according to his plan.

Supertraining by the Zero Squad, coming up! Ichigo will learn to use unlimited Mugetsus plus control of his full H form, Rukia will Bankai, Renji and Byakuya will learn a third release. Those are my bets.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 11-21-2012, 09:41 AM
It's bullshit to make up a squad all of a sudden, that almost certainly would have helped exterminate Aizen. Just as Aizen planned...

einbreaker
Wed, 11-21-2012, 01:12 PM
It's bullshit to make up a squad all of a sudden, that almost certainly would have helped exterminate Aizen. Just as Aizen planned...

In all fairness I vaguely remember them mentioning zero division before. Yeah it doesn't make sense that they weren't active during Aizens legitimate threat to everyones existence. I guess they would have only mobilized once he killed the old man (I really don't know his name) even if that would have been technically too late.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 11-23-2012, 06:51 PM
so, Ichigo is called upon to take his place as the rightful king of soul society?
or is it the spirit within ichigo that is the true king, and the BanKai was just the seal? and now Ichigo will have to fight the zero division and save his friends!