PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 609

Marik
Wed, 11-14-2012, 12:25 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/609)

LaZie
Wed, 11-14-2012, 12:59 AM
Uhh what just happened?

Assertn
Wed, 11-14-2012, 01:07 AM
Madara looks defeated... no idea why. Also I don't know what the giant obelisk thing that keeps cracking was. Some sort of egg for the 10-tails?

Sidnne
Wed, 11-14-2012, 03:19 AM
Madara looks defeated... no idea why.

He had gotten smashed into the mountain by the 8-tails' tiger attack thing at the end of the previous chapter, and I guess he decided to just hang out there a while...

Also I don't know what the giant obelisk thing that keeps cracking was. Some sort of egg for the 10-tails?

Yes. That was the shield that Obito put around the 10-tails while it was "preparing."

Tofu #2
Wed, 11-14-2012, 03:29 AM
Madara looks defeated... no idea why. Also I don't know what the giant obelisk thing that keeps cracking was. Some sort of egg for the 10-tails?

It was the wall....of....fire that Obito put up. A cracking wall of fire.

This was a pretty confusing chapter... Like why did the tree's grip loosen all of a sudden? And why didn't Tobi use mokuton to capture Naruto before?
I don't think Madara looks defeated, more like he decided to sit around an do nothing.

ForteCross
Wed, 11-14-2012, 05:43 AM
anyone gets the feeling that it looks like Lavos from chrono trigger except with tails?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 11-14-2012, 06:17 AM
this "other dimension punch!" sure does seem like it belongs to a video game final fight..

UChessmaster
Wed, 11-14-2012, 06:19 AM
I`m not sure if they`re really smart, or if Obito is really dumb...

viperwasp
Wed, 11-14-2012, 08:30 AM
Wow, Both Naruto and Bleach were a mind full this week. Interesting Chapter and I liked it a lot actually. It transitioned fast near the end. That came out of no were. And same with bleach this week!

It's like both Kishi and Kubo hit the fast forward button. Kakashi should have punched Obito in the guts with a fist full of Kunai! Maybe even Kunai charged with the thunder element. Well it looks like Naruto was a good series... next chapter is the last one right? God Mode Madara goes to sleep on the Juubi's back while Obito gets punched in the guts over and over... and than the Juubi kills everything the end? Well puts everything in a genjutsu. The END!?

So what happens now? I will list things that may happen.

1. Sasuke Arrives with information from the man that knows everything and does something.
2. Madara does not really want to cast a genjutsu and double crosses Obito... thus Obito switches sides in a manner.
3. Sasuke Arrives with information from the man that knows everything and does something.
4. Sasuke Arrives with information from the man that knows everything and does something.
5. Sasuke Arrives with information from the man that knows everything and does something.
6. Sasuke Arrives with information from the man that knows everything and does something.

7. All of the above? And or the rest of the Ninja Army finally arrives since there cookies and milk break is over?

UChessmaster
Wed, 11-14-2012, 10:10 AM
How about this one? Moon eye technique goes into full effect, the only person NOT hipnotized is Kakashi, since he`s in the other dimension, then he saves the day from there.

Tofu #2
Wed, 11-14-2012, 12:08 PM
How about this one? Moon eye technique goes into full effect, the only person NOT hipnotized is Kakashi, since he`s in the other dimension, then he saves the day from there.

Actually Kakashi decided to return to the real world on page 14 instead of kicking Obito's ass some more

Assertn
Wed, 11-14-2012, 01:51 PM
Actually Kakashi decided to return to the real world on page 14 instead of kicking Obito's ass some more

Yeah, for some reason they like to prematurely blow their load with every trick they come up with to beat Obito.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 11-14-2012, 02:22 PM
Madara was just chilling over there, waiting for the 10-tails to show. He looked laid back if anything.

UChessmaster
Wed, 11-14-2012, 03:04 PM

He could always send himself back JUST in time.

Abdula
Wed, 11-14-2012, 04:17 PM
Damn it. I just got caught up last week after not having read this crap for nearly 2 years. First new chapter and already this series managed to drop the ball. Its like everyone in this series is stupid. Case in point Obito. His kamui, space-time jutsu is his single greatest advantage over everyone else. Now a few chapters ago they figured out that the key to defeating him is attacking him from the 'other dimension" when he uses Kamui. First when Kakashi used kamui on his lightning charged kunai that inadvertently ended up hitting Tobi, then they tested it twice by using one of Naruto's rasengans and then sending one his shadow clones to the other dimension. In addition to that Obito absorbed Kakashi before and Kakashi showed that he can simply use his sharingan to return. So here I am, eating lunch reading this chapter and thinking to myself there is no way he can be this stupid right. There is no way this can be happening right. I mean we are supposed to believe that this is the guy that has been pulling akatsuki's strings for all these years, he simply cannot be that stupid.

Hey lets just ignore the kyuubi giving Kakashi chakra because ofcourse no one could have seen that coming:rolleyes:. Its not like absorbing Kakashi would have killed him, he would just be in that other dimension I don't know, maybe waiting for obito to send some part of his body over for kakashi to attack right, just like Naruto's shadow clone did. Then there is Kakashi, genius ninja right. I mean they just explained a few chapters ago how amazing his analytical skills are, they also just mentioned that the fate of the entire world would be decided by the outcome of this battle. I don't know but I would think if I were such a ninja and I had just gotten enough chakra from the kyuubi to use my ultra chakra consuming ultimate doujutsu, I would have maybe used my raikiri to inflict a fatal or at the very least debilitating injury on my defenseless enemy instead of you know, punching him and coming back. Also if Kakashi uses kamui on obito while he is there wouldn't that just send that body part back to the real world?

Seriously, there is willful suspension of disbelief and then there is spoon-feeding you bullshit. Oh Naruto, how you have been missed.:mad:

poopdeville
Wed, 11-14-2012, 05:12 PM
Hey lets just ignore the kyuubi giving Kakashi chakra because ofcourse no one could have seen that coming:rolleyes:

Good job calling it. Nobody saw that coming, including Obito or you.

Sticking Kakashi-with-no-chakra in another dimension while he beat up everyone else was actually a good idea.

The real stupid shit was the Kyuubi and 8-bi making a giant-stupid rasengan and feeding it to the Jyuubi. Now everybody is stuck dealing with Majinn Buu, and even Madara is giving up.

Abdula
Wed, 11-14-2012, 05:45 PM
Yes no one saw this coming because people haven't given chakra to people before, because this manga isn't a dbz clone, because the bijuu starting with Son Goku(no one saw that coming either) didn't give Naruto chakra just a few chapters ago. I bet you never guessed the Kyuubi would be named Kurama either, or that Tobi was Obito or people didn't guess that naruto's father was the 4th even before the time skip or that Naruto was related to Nagato etc etc etc

Just going to ignore that second part, because I don't think I really need to explain it any further.

Yeah I thought of mentioning that but was too mad at myself at that point for reading this crap again to continue. Its just like when Naruto was fighting Nagato and he said Nagato has all of Pains abilities including chakra absorption and then tried to hit him with a rasengan. Seriously the whole point of this war was to get the 8 and 9 tails' chakra and the only reason the Juubi wasn't fully revived as Obito again pointed out a few chapters ago was because he didn't have enough of the 8 tails' or 9 tails' chakra to do so. So let's just fire a concentrated mass of 8 and 9 tails chakra at the Juubi, that is a great idea.

Yet another thing that bothers me about this manga is this whole thing about the shinobi protecting Naruto from Akatsuki when since the beginning of the time skip they had already discussed this and came to the conclusion that the jinchuuriki was their best weapon against akatsuki. Thus that whole scene with the Raikage was, just like much of this series, repeating the same thing they have done before.

UChessmaster
Wed, 11-14-2012, 06:30 PM
Now i wonder how come fu and torune did NOTHING every time obito used his technique all this time...

toonice714
Thu, 11-15-2012, 12:18 AM
They were dead....right? Oh no they weren't. He just pooped them out and snapped their necks.....lame. Those guys were idiots then because he literally teleported like 50 times after that fight

Tofu #2
Thu, 11-15-2012, 01:28 AM
They were dead....right? Oh no they weren't. He just pooped them out and snapped their necks.....lame. Those guys were idiots then because he literally teleported like 50 times after that fight

maybe they were at opposite side of the dimension

UChessmaster
Thu, 11-15-2012, 04:46 AM
Then why not send Kakashi at the opposite side of the dimension...?

poopdeville
Thu, 11-15-2012, 09:56 AM
Yes no one saw this coming because people haven't given chakra to people before, because this manga isn't a dbz clone, because the bijuu starting with Son Goku(no one saw that coming either) didn't give Naruto chakra just a few chapters ago. I bet you never guessed the Kyuubi would be named Kurama either, or that Tobi was Obito or people didn't guess that naruto's father was the 4th even before the time skip or that Naruto was related to Nagato etc etc etc

If you're going to act condescending, you need to call it FIRST. Otherwise, you're just a sore loser.

Abdula
Thu, 11-15-2012, 01:26 PM
You sir, I would refer back to Abdula's glory days when I used to post near page long rants criticizing nearly every single thing that happened, particularly in the anime threads and guess what, people complained about it. In addition to nitpicking every little detail I used to make a lot of predictions and constantly give my opinion on what I thought was going to happen and then when it did happen I used to say I told you so a lot. People used to complain then too, they used to say I was arrogant and condescending. Those who read the manga used to accuse me of looking up spoilers and and those who watch the anime called me a manga prophet. You should remember this well as you were one of those people.

You seem to think this is about pride or ego an it isn't. I am perfectly willing to admit when I am wrong and I quite enjoy when someone points out things I didn't notice or think of. It is kind of the point of having a forum to discuss things you know. There is not much of that going on anymore though. Gone are the days when Assertn, Xan, Assassin, DS, DBZ, Yukimura, Sapphire, Db Hunter etc used to make some noteworthy contributions to a thread and people used to actually discuss things. Nowadays people just drop one or two comments that usually are no more than one or two sentences long, and are about as insightful as the stuff you would expect to find on someone's facebook page or under a youtube video.

I would actually try to call it first as it is apparently highly unlikely for multiple people to have the same opinion or come to the same conclusions or maybe it is just that one's ideas are of no merit if they didn't think of it first:rolleyes:. Lol, relax poopdeville, I'm too bored to put so much effort into being so melodramatic.

ForteCross
Thu, 11-15-2012, 03:53 PM
You sir, I would refer back to Abdula's glory days when I used to post near page long rants criticizing nearly every single thing that happened, particularly in the anime threads and guess what, people complained about it. In addition to nitpicking every little detail I used to make a lot of predictions and constantly give my opinion on what I thought was going to happen and then when it did happen I used to say I told you so a lot. People used to complain then too, they used to say I was arrogant and condescending. Those who read the manga used to accuse me of looking up spoilers and and those who watch the anime called me a manga prophet. You should remember this well as you were one of those people.

You seem to think this is about pride or ego an it isn't. I am perfectly willing to admit when I am wrong and I quite enjoy when someone points out things I didn't notice or think of. It is kind of the point of having a forum to discuss things you know. There is not much of that going on anymore though. Gone are the days when Assertn, Xan, Assassin, DS, DBZ, Yukimura, Sapphire, Db Hunter etc used to make some noteworthy contributions to a thread and people used to actually discuss things. Nowadays people just drop one or two comments that usually are no more than one or two sentences long, and are about as insightful as the stuff you would expect to find on someone's facebook page or under a youtube video.

I would actually try to call it first as it is apparently highly unlikely for multiple people to have the same opinion or come to the same conclusions or maybe it is just that one's ideas are of no merit if they didn't think of it first:rolleyes:. Lol, relax poopdeville, I'm too bored to put so much effort into being so melodramatic.
good for you

Assertn
Thu, 11-15-2012, 06:52 PM
Well I figured the chakra transfer was the whole reason Kyubi wanted to switch with Naruto in the first place, so that seemed obvious. I didn't think about how advantageous putting Kakashi in the other dimension with chakra intact would be, though. Obviously, the chakra-transfer was the whole cinch in the plan that worked against Obito.

That being said, it doesn't really matter at this point as long as the 10-tails is awakened.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 11-16-2012, 01:47 AM
Yeah it seemed like the fight had only just begun and Kakashi was already taking his last chakra laced breath. Really would have been a lame conclusion battle if he wasn't even going to be a part of it..... they obviously had to energize him somehow, and soon as kyubi took over, not only the aserrtngeniuses of the world, we all saw it coming.

The not so obvious result of that tho was definitely something I wish we had more of in this series. It seems as tho whenever Kakashi is involved in a fight, chances are very high that we're going to see some top tier tactics in said fight. Unfortunately I feel as tho we're rather doomed to see much less of that and much more fights with bijuu bombs.

toonice714
Fri, 11-16-2012, 05:15 PM
Lol abdula referring to himself in the third person.
And ye, he returned on the 609th chapter dealing harsh truths and boastful predictions of his glory. Then the mods said, "Ye shall not be banned this day for behold a place has been made for the butthurt, and it shall be called the flame pit! Where all shall go to complain and negative rep forever....and ever. Post quick reply. Amen lol