PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 608

Marik
Wed, 11-07-2012, 02:34 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/608)

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 11-07-2012, 03:38 AM
What gate did Gai just open? I want to see all of them in a blaze of glory to save someone.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 11-07-2012, 03:58 AM
I have no real idea why Gai is still in this story. He doesn't have any connection to one of the villains and he hardly serves as a counter-character to Kakashi.
he's just there for the fighting part.
so, I couldn't care less what gate, door or windows version he's using. he could have been killed 300 chapters ago and the story would still be the same (or better).

Tofu #2
Wed, 11-07-2012, 01:23 PM
why did kakashi waste his remaining chakra on a useless raikiri?

UChessmaster
Wed, 11-07-2012, 03:19 PM
Dramatic effect.

viperwasp
Thu, 11-08-2012, 02:56 AM
It's funny, this message board is fairly inactive, full of people who joke, troll... don't care about many of the characters or even the plot. And are kind of negative at times. (Not all of you but some of you.) It's almost like what I would expect out of a Bleach Forum. lol It's not like I am saying it's bad... I am drawn to this board but it's very different than other Naruto Manga Boards I have visited.

Not caring about Gai is kind silly he is an interesting character and I'm happy when people are not related to the enemy or plot... it makes the story seem too rail roaded and more unrealistic if people repeatedly match up against there rivals for little to no reason. Of course that thing needs to exist but not every fight and every situation can be like a fate encounter. I don't like characters dying for the sake of dying. But yes Gais death would be interesting. It would give us a chance to see 8th gate. And I have always expected it to happen.

Personally I would rather see Lee use the 8th gate and die. Not that I dislike his character but not only is lee not really that hesitant at putting his life in risk if he needs to. But it's less expected and someone besides Sasuke and or Naruto need to die out of the main 9 or 12 Genins. I am going way off topic here. I will say I hope Naruto lives though this series. And Sasuke dies!

This chapter was personally a little difficult for me to follow. I had to read it twice, some of the abilities used or even who used them and how or why they were used, was a little messed up in my opinion.

P.S Kishimoto... remember that thing called Chakra limit? You don't? Go figure!

rockmanj
Thu, 11-08-2012, 05:15 PM
It's funny, this message board is fairly inactive, full of people who joke, troll... don't care about many of the characters or even the plot. And are kind of negative at times. (Not all of you but some of you.) It's almost like what I would expect out of a Bleach Forum. lol It's not like I am saying it's bad... I am drawn to this board but it's very different than other Naruto Manga Boards I have visited.

Not caring about Gai is kind silly he is an interesting character and I'm happy when people are not related to the enemy or plot... it makes the story seem too rail roaded and more unrealistic if people repeatedly match up against there rivals for little to no reason. Of course that thing needs to exist but not every fight and every situation can be like a fate encounter. I don't like characters dying for the sake of dying. But yes Gais death would be interesting. It would give us a chance to see 8th gate. And I have always expected it to happen.

Personally I would rather see Lee use the 8th gate and die. Not that I dislike his character but not only is lee not really that hesitant at putting his life in risk if he needs to. But it's less expected and someone besides Sasuke and or Naruto need to die out of the main 9 or 12 Genins. I am going way off topic here. I will say I hope Naruto lives though this series. And Sasuke dies!

This chapter was personally a little difficult for me to follow. I had to read it twice, some of the abilities used or even who used them and how or why they were used, was a little messed up in my opinion.

P.S Kishimoto... remember that thing called Chakra limit? You don't? Go figure!

No way they kill Lee before Gai. He already had his tragedy. I think Gai is just around to open the gates and fight with Madara I suppose.

viperwasp
Fri, 11-09-2012, 05:13 AM
Ya your right rockmanj. I don't see anything happening to lee.

viperwasp
Mon, 11-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Has naruto at any point in the series up to this point formed a rasangan without using a shadow clone... without sage mode or the new kyuubi mode etc. Just him normal self, no shadow clone!

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 11-12-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm sure he has/I'm sure he can

viperwasp
Mon, 11-12-2012, 10:26 PM
I'm sure he has/I'm sure he can

I was going over this subject with my friend. We cannot find a single moment. Even as recently as his fight with pain or his latest brief clash with Sasuke after Danzos death both times he still has used clones. Unless in advanced modes. But I am sure he can by now as well. But I don't know of any scenes were he has.

darkshadow
Tue, 11-13-2012, 12:56 AM
He hasn't/can't.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 11-13-2012, 03:56 PM
He should be able to though, as I think the reason for him originally not being able to do so was poor chakra control as a result of the Kyuubi's chakra conflicting with his own (or something like that), making it hard for him to manipulate chakra.

UChessmaster
Tue, 11-13-2012, 06:59 PM
The reason he couldn`t is because doing it without clones is the "hard" way, now that he found an easy way there`s no real reason for him to learn it.

Prof. Chaos
Tue, 11-13-2012, 11:23 PM
I thought it was he can do them alone, just takes concentration where as the clones is instant.

Abdula
Wed, 11-14-2012, 04:23 PM
He hasn't/can't. We've been discussing this since naruto was first trying to learn the rasenshuriken.

oorainbow247oo
Thu, 12-13-2012, 11:45 AM
How frustrating it is to not have Sage Mode on the scene

Can't he just combine both mode and create a perfectly stable and powerful mode?

And I think in the end, Naruto is gonna have the rinnegan and at the far end he will become the 10 tail's jinjuriki

UChessmaster
Thu, 12-13-2012, 12:38 PM
And then turn super saiyan 3.

Sidnne
Thu, 12-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Well, didn't the other bijuu give Naruto some of their chakra earlier in the fight? Maybe he already has a mini 10-tails inside him, or can control the 10-tails with that combined chakra.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 12-14-2012, 05:38 PM
Well, didn't the other bijuu give Naruto some of their chakra earlier in the fight? Maybe he already has a mini 10-tails inside him, or can control the 10-tails with that combined chakra.

Well with that logic he could have a full blown 10-tails inside him. Given that Obito/Madara had a piece of Hachibi/Kyuubi chakra yet managed to resurrect the 10-tails there is no reason why Naruto shouldn't either. The only thing missing is the body, but then Naruto could absorb the chakra in himself or just have it exist like the Kyuubi does inside him now.

Amaterasu would be very useful right now against the 10-tails. Just create the flames on it's eye and it will keep burning making the thing go wild.