PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tail Ep. 155

Buffalobiian
Sat, 11-03-2012, 10:26 AM
HorribleSubs
Fairy Tail
Episode 155

480p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=369766) | 720p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=369769) | 1080p
(http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=369778)

----------------------------------------

With the OP and all, it's really no surprise that Elfman would be replacing Wendy in the actual games. It makes more sense strength-wise (does it?), but I would really rather see Wendy show off her new skills (extra mana plus her new spells).

Erza always having her Second Origin will mean she's no longer that superior over the other members? :(

Same with Mirajaine not representing FT. They palmed it off as saying teamwork matters more than individual strength, but it's shown that she's pretty sane while in her Demon mode anyway (the more recent the appearance, the more sane she appears to be).

DarthEnderX
Sat, 11-03-2012, 11:43 AM
Gee, I wonder what the 8 teams will be!

*watches OP again*

Same with Mirajaine not representing FT.Are you sure about that? If you notice, Mira's entire team is also FT members.

Is there a rule that says a Guild can't have multiple teams in the games?

Buffalobiian
Sat, 11-03-2012, 11:47 AM
Gee, I wonder what the 8 teams will be!

*watches OP again*

Are you sure about that? If you notice, Mira's entire team is also FT members.

Is there a rule that says a Guild can't have multiple teams in the games?

If a guild can have multiple teams, why did the Master choose just one team of 5 to go into the comp?

edit: but I did watch the OP again.. wtf?

Kraco
Sat, 11-03-2012, 03:30 PM
*watches OP again*

I haven't really paid overly much attention to the FT OPs, but like you're saying, this one really tries to make sure it's leaving no secrets unrevealed. It's so laughable.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 11-05-2012, 11:31 PM
If a guild can have multiple teams, why did the Master choose just one team of 5 to go into the comp?I'm guessing it's a secret. Since the Master said he wanted to pick Laxus and that Garjeel was off doing something, but their both on that team so...surprise their enemies maybe?

Anyway, since Jellal isn't in prison it's pretty obvious he's going to be the new Mystrogan.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 11-06-2012, 04:03 AM
I'm guessing it's a secret. Since the Master said he wanted to pick Laxus and that Garjeel was off doing something, but their both on that team so...surprise their enemies maybe?

Anyway, since Jellal isn't in prison it's pretty obvious he's going to be the new Mystrogan.

I was thinking that they would pretend to "quit" FT and therefore be eligible as being another team, but the council (or whoever is running the thing) shouldn't be that dumb to buy it.

I'm really hoping it's actually Mystogan there and not Jellal in disguise, but I think you're right.

Kraco
Tue, 11-06-2012, 07:18 AM
I'm really hoping it's actually Mystogan there and not Jellal in disguise, but I think you're right.

Mystogan is the king of Edolas now. It doesn't seem like an occupation you could take a lenghty vacation from to go and fight in a jolly tournament in another world.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 11-06-2012, 07:33 AM
Mystogan is the king of Edolas now. It doesn't seem like an occupation you could take a lenghty vacation from to go and fight in a jolly tournament in another world.

I don't see a way for them to get back anyway. I just like Mystogan better than Jellal, hence my hope.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 11-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Plus, he was using that "Yellow Flame of Regret" in the opening that Jellal had used previously.

I was thinking that they would pretend to "quit" FT and therefore be eligible as being another teamCould be.

Does Phantom Lord still exist as a guild? If not, maybe they pose as a reformed Phantom Lord what with having Garjeel and Juvia on the team.

but the council (or whoever is running the thing) shouldn't be that dumb to buy it.Unless, as is being hinted, the tournament is a cover for some more sinister plot and the one's running it don't care who's in it as long as they get the strongest wizards.