PDA

View Full Version : November Update

frog hermit
Fri, 11-02-2012, 05:08 PM
November 01, 2012 (filler)
Naruto Shippuden Episode 286: Things You Can’t Get Back

November 01, 2012 (filler)
Naruto Shippuden Episode 287: One Worth Betting On

November 08, 2012 ( FILLER: Kakashi takes on two of the 7 Swordsmen)
Naruto Shippuden Episode 288: Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!

November 15, 2012 (filler: more 7 swordsmen stuff)
Naruto Shippuden Episode 289: Lightning Sword!! Ringo Ameyuri

November 22, 2012 - (START of FILLER ARC: Chikara)
Naruto Shippuden Episode 290: Chikara 1

November 29, 2012 - (filler arc - Chikara)
Naruto Shippuden Episode 291: Chikara 2

to celebrate over 500 Naruto anime episodes, TV Tokyo has announced the beginning of a 6 episode filler arc – Chikara (which means Power). It features Kabuto as the main villain along with and a few characters brought back via Edo Tensei.)

I think you'll be surprised. 290-295 has some of the studio's best staff working on them, including a good writer for once.

minute and a half Naruto Shippuden Chikara special video preview below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSMxbGTlc2I

Summary:
284-289 *Fillers related to the war arc
290-295*filler arc - Chikara

darkshadow
Sat, 11-03-2012, 12:56 AM
That filler actually looks really interesting, and I'm digging the art/animation on that preview; will prolly check it out.

Kraco
Sat, 11-03-2012, 04:04 AM
Yeah, based on that preview it might not be as sucky as all the other fillers that have had fighting. But of course a preview is related to trailers, which can make even Uwe Boll movie look good, so only time will tell. But maybe I'll have a look at it after all. When I read frog hermit's post originally, I thought it would make a clean skip, knowing beforehand it'll be all filler.

That "to celebrate over 500 Naruto anime episodes, TV Tokyo has announced the beginning of a 6 episode filler arc" is kind of like the usual news of: "To celebrate 25 years of history and record profits, Company X will lay off 10% of its workforce." It's just sounds wrong.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 11-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Looks like another shitty filler arc to me.

Is that supposed to be Kabuto with his hair styled?

Clearly takes place before Yamato was kidnapped, yet has main character fighting Kabuto's zombies at a point where they had no idea he could do that.

And was that thing the Zero Tails again?