PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 607

Marik
Tue, 10-23-2012, 11:49 PM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.607: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/y52b5c) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vx0ec5e79ew4r5q) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/37594884/1)

MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/607)

Y
Wed, 10-24-2012, 01:35 AM
Well the break coming up makes it pretty obvious that after the Obito reveal Kishimoto was just spinning his wheels with these flashbacks. Then again all this stuff was obvious anyway! Obito is a dark version of the main character's desire to crush and remake the ninja world! I get it.

viperwasp
Wed, 10-24-2012, 02:01 AM
Well the break coming up makes it pretty obvious that after the Obito reveal Kishimoto was just spinning his wheels with these flashbacks. Then again all this stuff was obvious anyway! Obito is a dark version of the main character's desire to crush and remake the ninja world! I get it.

That's kind of what pain was as well... Than again from what we saw in this chapter it looks like it may have been Obito that ultimately turned pain into what he was. Sure pain had a lot of his ordeals and life events to kind of justify them in his own way. But Obito might be at least partially responsibly for how pain sees the world. Or more so saw Naruto turned him back from the dark side...

But still pain was already the Dark Naruto... he even trained under the same master as naruto as well. Very much like Luke and Darth Vader.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 10-24-2012, 03:16 AM
I guess Dragons > everything??? Still want to know how the 3rd beat the 1st and 2nd in his old age with lowered chakra while Madara is whipping everyone's asses. Oh wait, it doesnt matter.

deadlydreamx
Wed, 10-24-2012, 08:49 AM
Well Madara has unlimited chakra right now due to his zombie state. Also Madara is a beast.

digitalrurouni
Wed, 10-24-2012, 08:58 AM
So Kakashi kill Rin why?

Tofu #2
Wed, 10-24-2012, 10:14 AM
Man I just realized Kakashi lost his whole team in such a short time

viperwasp
Wed, 10-24-2012, 01:39 PM
Man I just realized Kakashi lost his whole team in such a short time

Yeah and likely other friends and such as well, due to the war and attack on Konoha by Obito. Naruto and the others really were lucky to grow up later on.

Assertn
Wed, 10-24-2012, 02:01 PM
I guess Dragons > everything??? Still want to know how the 3rd beat the 1st and 2nd in his old age with lowered chakra while Madara is whipping everyone's asses. Oh wait, it doesnt matter.

More like wood > kyubi. Remember, that Jounin Hashirama clone (Yamato? I forget his name now), was using his wood binding techniques on Naruto everytime he lost control trying to perfect his rasengan.

viperwasp
Wed, 10-24-2012, 11:47 PM
More like wood > kyubi. Remember, that Jounin Hashirama clone (Yamato? I forget his name now), was using his wood binding techniques on Naruto everytime he lost control trying to perfect his rasengan.

Know what wood would likely be terrible against? Susanoo covered in the black flames of Amaterasu! Which is probably how Sasuke is going to save Naruto. I can't belive I just typed this but I assume Sasuke will be arriving soon. And I don't think Naruto can beat Madara let alone both Obito and Madara... so Sasuke is going to come and stop the fight or join in sooner or later.

And is Sasuke going to say the whole stupid line thing... I'm not here to help you Naruto. I just want to kill myself? I want to be the one to kill you!

Splash!
Thu, 10-25-2012, 02:40 PM
Know what wood would likely be terrible against? Susanoo covered in the black flames of Amaterasu!

You would think, and yet Madara was never able to best the First Hokage.

Confused_Yamato
Fri, 10-26-2012, 01:54 AM

Yes, I can verify that his name is Yamato... I've been wondering what happened with him. I know he was captured, not sure after that.

Assertn
Fri, 10-26-2012, 03:20 AM
Yes, I can verify that his name is Yamato... I've been wondering what happened with him. I know he was captured, not sure after that.

I believe Obito merged him with that crazy tree thing that spawns Zetsu clones.

viperwasp
Fri, 10-26-2012, 02:56 PM
I believe Obito merged him with that crazy tree thing that spawns Zetsu clones.

Yes that's what we were kind of told and even shown on one panel. I wonder if he can still be rescued or survive.

ForteCross
Fri, 10-26-2012, 04:40 PM
i wonder if they will be able to save him or will he be forgotten by the end

viperwasp
Sat, 10-27-2012, 05:18 AM
i wonder if they will be able to save him or will he be forgotten by the end

It almost feels like he has already been forgotten. I know shit got real, REALLY QUICKLY! But no one has said a thing about Yamato since Naruto first found out he was taken. I would have thought Naruto would have asked Tobi about Yamato... I know Kabuto took him but Naruto and the gang know they were working together at least a little bit. Good chance Tobi knows something about Yamatos fate. I don't think he would be willing to share to many details about it though.

I know whats going to happen... right after Naruto defeats Madara and Obito... AND SASUKE! Yamato is going to appear wearing a white robe, and wielding a sword for some reason. He will than extend his sword and say Kyōka Suigetsu Shatter... Out of no were a splash of blood sprays out of Narutos chest, then the series will end. But the very last panel will have him saying... "What... You thought I could only be in one series!"

viperwasp
Sun, 10-28-2012, 08:53 PM
Manga Access has a really interest new chapter of Naruto up.... Go there to check it out. It will likely be taken down soon. I don't know if it was a prank or error. But I was like O wow chapter 608 already.... click.... wait a minute.... click.... well it's not Naruto but I'm not totally disappointed.

UChessmaster
Mon, 10-29-2012, 05:03 AM
It`s not there, can`t you just say what it was?

viperwasp
Mon, 10-29-2012, 12:56 PM
Ok, I wanted it to be a surprise. LOL I swear this is the truth and you can probably browse there forums if they have any to confirm it. But for about seven hours or more they had Naruto Chapter 608 released on there new uploads list. Highlighted specially like they do with the 4 main series. Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and Fairy Tail. So it poped right out at me and I was like this is unexpected.

I clicked on it and you know how sometimes you get advertisements, jokes, art work etc... as the first 1-3 pages of some chapter releases on some sites. Well it was a fairly erotic image, no nudity but still I was not expected something like that. I clicked to the next page and more of the same but it still looked like it could have been just some random image or something before actual real Naruto chapter upload. But the 3rd page was clearly the start of some sort of a manga or dujin or something. And it was a whole chapter or one-shot dujin around 34 pages and it was ADULT! It went all the way!

So that's either a really big mess up or some type of joke. I don't know? I even went to the naruto chapter list and 608 was there and it was the same thing. I checked 607 and it was last weeks Naruto release.

The manga or dujin etc... was called Sword in the "something?" Something along those lines I forget.

viperwasp
Thu, 11-01-2012, 12:52 AM
They did it AGAIN with Fairy Tail... except this time it was even worse... AND it was a fairy tail dojin. Meaning it's on purpose. Interesting new approach... are they getting hacked?