PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 569

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-21-2012, 02:26 AM
[HorribleSubs] One Piece - 569 [360p] (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=364802)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUCK YOU JIMBEI! YOU JOIN NOW! NOW! NOT LATER!!

Oh yeah, some sweet sweet metaplot.

So Shirahoshi is Poseidan...I thought the ancient weapons were ships.

Assertn
Sun, 10-21-2012, 02:40 AM
Likely, it's Shirahoshi coupled with Noah and the Seakings, as that all seems to be the necessary ingredients for whatever event is yet to take place.

Kraco
Sun, 10-21-2012, 06:14 AM
Someone able to control the biggest monsters in the seas deserves the name Poseidon. Who knows what exact purpose the ancient wreck of a ship has, though, other than being able to transport a huge number of people (or troops).

A hero is someone who shares his sake... You got the essentials right there, Zoro.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-21-2012, 11:45 AM
Who knows what exact purpose the ancient wreck of a ship hasWell, it wasn't a wreck until today.

UChessmaster
Mon, 10-22-2012, 07:43 PM
When asking about Joy boy, Robin`s boobs were wider than her actual body.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-25-2012, 01:16 AM
Noticed that. In fact, everyone seemed to be off-model during the second half of the episode.

The1LittleMchale
Sun, 10-28-2012, 09:37 PM
My prediction is that the sea kings and a properly crewed Noah combined will be one of the only forces able to compete with the ancient weapon Pluton... and that there will be an epic ship battle that will be almost as cool as some of the Mugiwara crew fights. But wishful thinking is wishful thinking.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-28-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm sure there will be a superweapon showdown at some point in the series.

The Strawhats probably wouldn't even be involved though because that's not how they roll. It'd probably be Blackbeard vs. the WG.

Kraco
Mon, 10-29-2012, 02:41 AM
The Strawhats probably wouldn't even be involved though because that's not how they roll. It'd probably be Blackbeard vs. the WG.

It's indeed not they roll, but they might be necessary to stop it. Robin's entire fate was dictated by the forcibly forgotten history involving the super weapons and Luffy wouldn't leave the mermaid princess alone if he heard she was being used against her will.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 10-30-2012, 04:12 AM
I'm not saying the Strawhats wouldn't be there, doing stuff. They just probably wouldn't be using one of the weapons.