PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 606

Marik
Wed, 10-17-2012, 02:16 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.606: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/eqfjfy) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?suu8417tkn5r97w) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/36035309/1)

MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606)

viperwasp
Wed, 10-17-2012, 03:57 AM
Answers... beautiful, beautiful ANSWERS! I like then Naruto answers things instead of making new questions. Not that Naruto is particularly bad at this... the mazu, zetsu clones, black zetsu.... among other things are finally starting to get some answers. I am still a little curious about black Zetsu... how much of madaras essence is in it? And what does that really mean? and I guess I need to re-read this chapter because I did not understand that hole black key thing they showed near the end that was also part of madara or something?

Logrus
Wed, 10-17-2012, 04:23 AM
Isn't it the black zetsu who insists on eating people after they are dead? or was it the other way around?

einbreaker
Wed, 10-17-2012, 09:04 AM
I gave him the eyes in a way he wouldn't notice?

I'm finding it hard to give that line a hand-wave.

darkshadow
Wed, 10-17-2012, 09:12 AM
Madara is a walking deus ex machina..

digitalrurouni
Wed, 10-17-2012, 09:21 AM
So Madara transplanted his eyes in to Nagato?! When did he do that? Why did he do that? Answers? Seems like there are more questions than answers. What exactly was a revelation in this chapter? Just a bit more about Obito and Madara...that's all.

kaniskii
Wed, 10-17-2012, 12:15 PM
So Madara transplanted his eyes in to Nagato?! When did he do that? Why did he do that? Answers? Seems like there are more questions than answers. What exactly was a revelation in this chapter? Just a bit more about Obito and Madara...that's all.

WTF, no answers?!? We know why Obito is helping Madara. We know exactly what Madara's plan is regarding the moon and the bijuu. We found out where Black Zetsu came from. These are all confiremd answers...maybe we suspected it, but it is now confirmed stuff. He said why he gave Nagato the eyes. Because he is the only one besides marada who can summon gedou!! Did you even read the chapter? Did you just look at the pictures?

The only question I see that was created is when he implanted the eyes, but that is irrelevent. It's Madara, I'm sure he can easily implant eyes into a child without there knowledge.

Tofu #2
Wed, 10-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Hmm you know, couldn't Madara just stayed alive this whole time, in case obito needed guidance

JoPedroo
Wed, 10-17-2012, 12:40 PM
Guys, wtf was that scene with Obito and Rin? His hand in her neck?

MFauli
Wed, 10-17-2012, 01:02 PM
That was the dumbest chapter in a long time. Impressive, Kishimoto!

Whatīs with all this lameness? Madara being a cheap Morpheus-knock off. Obitoīs whole reason for turning bad being Rinīs death.
THAT is it?
Wow.

digitalrurouni
Wed, 10-17-2012, 01:11 PM
WTF, no answers?!? We know why Obito is helping Madara. We know exactly what Madara's plan is regarding the moon and the bijuu.

That stuff has been explained many chapters ago. Perhaps you were just looking at the pictures. THE ONLY 2 things that came out of here was about black zetsu which I could not give two shits about. And the other was Madara gave the eyes to Nagato for whatever unknown reason. No 'new' answers. Just reiterating shit I already knew.

Tofu #2
Wed, 10-17-2012, 01:28 PM
And the other was Madara gave the eyes to Nagato for whatever unknown reason. No 'new' answers. Just reiterating shit I already knew.

He clearly explained why, not some whatever unknown reason

UChessmaster
Wed, 10-17-2012, 03:58 PM
Double post while trying to edit :/

UChessmaster
Wed, 10-17-2012, 04:17 PM
Guys, wtf was that scene with Obito and Rin? His hand in her neck?

He tried to touch her and his hand slipped through cause it was still phased.

So Madara transplanted his eyes in to Nagato?! When did he do that? Why did he do that? Answers?

"Nagato is from the Senju Lineage.

He`s the only person beside Madara able to summon the gedou mazou."

DB_Hunter
Wed, 10-17-2012, 06:31 PM
If those were Madara's (or actually Izuna's) eyes, why could Nagato only activate the Rinnegan and not have access to the Sharingan/MS along with abilities like Susano'o? Revived Madara can cycle through the different states so it doesn't make sense that Nagato couldn't.

kaniskii
Wed, 10-17-2012, 06:41 PM
If those were Madara's (or actually Izuna's) eyes, why could Nagato only activate the Rinnegan and not have access to the Sharingan/MS along with abilities like Susano'o? Revived Madara can cycle through the different states so it doesn't make sense that Nagato couldn't.

Maybe its because Nagato is not a Uchiha, so he cannot do everything that a full blood could. Kinda how Kakashi can't fully master the Sharingan.

Tofu #2
Thu, 10-18-2012, 02:12 AM

Maybe he doesn't know how
Or maybe rinnegan > sharingan

DB_Hunter
Thu, 10-18-2012, 04:28 PM
If the Rinnegan > Sharingan then surely he should be able to master that which is easier before that which is more difficult/complex/powerful? Also, Kakashi has problems with the Sharingan due to his chakra levels. Nagato was an Uzumaki so his chakra levels would have allowed him to use all the jutsu's they eyes would give.

Also, if all Madara wanted was to be revived with the Rinnegan then he could have just given them to Obito and asked him to do the job when he died rather than go through the whole process of giving them to Nagato, wait for him to grow up and form a band of criminal ninja's etc. That way he could have come back and gathered all the tailed beasts himself and done it quicker.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 10-18-2012, 04:28 PM
Sorry double post

Tofu #2
Thu, 10-18-2012, 05:34 PM
If the Rinnegan > Sharingan then surely he should be able to master that which is easier before that which is more difficult/complex/powerful? Also, Kakashi has problems with the Sharingan due to his chakra levels. Nagato was an Uzumaki so his chakra levels would have allowed him to use all the jutsu's they eyes would give.

Also, if all Madara wanted was to be revived with the Rinnegan then he could have just given them to Obito and asked him to do the job when he died rather than go through the whole process of giving them to Nagato, wait for him to grow up and form a band of criminal ninja's etc. That way he could have come back and gathered all the tailed beasts himself and done it quicker.

I mean maybe the rinnegan is so much better than the sharingan, nagato doesn't care to use it
but about giving the eyes to Obito, I think using the revival would kill him, which wouldn't be ideal for obito

poopdeville
Thu, 10-18-2012, 10:33 PM

He'd have to learn how to do it. Which is vaguely pointless when he has the world's most powerful eyes at his disposal.

Also, there is the tricky possibility: remember how all of Nagato's creations had a Rinnegan? That seems to imply that Nagato could make "copies" of the Rinnegan to put into things. Maybe Madara did that.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 10-19-2012, 07:01 AM
To be honest, whilst this goes against what has been said in the series, I can't see how the Rinnegan is more powerful than the Sharingan if you have MS/EMS activated. Techniques likes Susano's, Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu are pretty powerful things which could wallop even those with the Rinnegan. The Itachi/Nagato skirmish alluded to this. Unless the technique to bring back people from the dead can be used on yourself, I can't see how the Rinnegan is better than the Sharingan. Different yes, as powerful perhaps yes for arguments sake, but not better.

With regards to copies of the Rinnegan, it seems a bit like Kage Bunshin where instead of chakra being split up it is the abilities that are split up amongst those being controlled.

ForteCross
Fri, 10-19-2012, 01:02 PM
i believe they said once that the sharingan isnt strong againts multiple targets making the rinnengan being the perfect counter to the sharingan

MFauli
Fri, 10-19-2012, 03:42 PM
i believe they said once that the sharingan isnt strong againts multiple targets making the rinnengan being the perfect counter to the sharingan

How would it be the perfect counter in a 1 on 1-situation?

UChessmaster
Fri, 10-19-2012, 03:53 PM
The fact that it would never be a 1v1 considering it can manipulate 6 other bodies.

deadlydreamx
Fri, 10-19-2012, 06:13 PM
Well since they all share the same vision, If one gets caught in a genjutsu wouldn't they all get caught?

UChessmaster
Fri, 10-19-2012, 07:05 PM
No, Jiraija caught 3 in a genjutsu and the other 3 were just fine.

ForteCross
Sat, 10-20-2012, 09:02 AM
to caught them on a genjutsu you would need to caught all of them at the same time otherwise they could cancel the genjutsu altogether

DB_Hunter
Sat, 10-20-2012, 10:10 AM
It could be argued that Jiraiya caught them in sound based Genjutsu, not a visual one which is why they all didn't get caught. Though I do seem to vaugely recall Jiraiya using a visual one too...

rockmanj
Sat, 10-20-2012, 07:01 PM
Yea, that is one of the weaknesses of genjutsu in general. If there is someone to break you out of it, then the caster is at a disadvantage.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 10-21-2012, 02:28 AM
Yea, that is one of the weaknesses of genjutsu in general. If there is someone to break you out of it, then the caster is at a disadvantage.

Sure, but depending on the strength of the genjutsu it isn't quite as simple. Someone like Jiraiya using a sage-level sound genjutsu doesn't seem as tho a simple tap on the shoulder would be enough to cancel it. Obviously this is evident in situations like Itachi's tsukoyomi. (how close am I to spelling it right? cant believe I even remembered the name of it) where people get trapped in it for days regardless of outside interaction.

I think the whole rinnengan counters sharingan is more due to sharingan being the perfect reaction based bloodline technique. But its obviously more difficult to react to multiple targets. Especially ones that use techniques like the Yahiko Pain used, there's nothing to really analyze with the sharingan... the only thing to notice is the time it takes to recharge and that is evident with or without the sharingan.