PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 283

yapchagi
Thu, 10-11-2012, 11:31 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden Episode 283 : 480p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=361095) 720p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=361097) 1080p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=361099)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-11-2012, 08:02 PM
OHHHHHHH FUCK! DAT LAST MINUTE!

So whether he can use all Six Path's powers without Pains is irrelevant because he's totally got Pains.

Only now, they've also got Sharingans, and no doubt can use their Tailed Beast chakra because Madara can probably give them access to it.

I was thinking that Kabuto was totally upstaging Madara in this war, but now, no way.(although technically, Madara wouldn't have the Jinchuuriki without Kabuto so...I guess Kabuto is still the MVP).

As for the rest of the episode, did Naruto use his Father's Space/Time Jutsu, or did he just move faster?

The way everyone was acting made it seem like it was the former, but that doesn't make any sense, since he would have had to have learned that jutsu from thin-air, and also...he wasn't using marks. So I'm assuming it's actually just the latter.

ShinobiNiNaritai
Thu, 10-11-2012, 09:18 PM
That was a good episode.

I wonder how Naruto achieved what appeared to be like the yellow flash speed.
Raikage is badass for taking both of them on but neither of them were really trying to go at him...he still looked badass..especially the white super saiyan hair at the end lol

Yeh posted without see "Darth's" response.

I am gonna have to agree with you Darth, he definitely didn't appear to be using marks for the yellow flash jutsu, so he probably moved faster.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 10-12-2012, 02:06 AM
He just moved faster. The teleportation technique is much more than that.

Damn Raikage taking them on with just one arm. Even if he's not really using the other one, it stuffs up your balance, but he's been carrying on like normal ever since he lost it. That's boss.

warok
Fri, 10-12-2012, 02:48 AM
wow the intro is full of spoilers :(
basically dont watch it if u want to be surprised by anything

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-12-2012, 01:50 PM
wow the intro is full of spoilers :(
basically dont watch it if u want to be surprised by anythingShoulda said that last week the first time they used it man!

But yeah, like I said last week. Naruto vs. Itachi should be awesome, and Sasuke's EMS looks dumb.

Killa-Eyez
Sun, 10-14-2012, 12:35 AM
Too bad... I was in for a little "black on blonde" action (Raikage VS Hokage). Speed against strength... Would've been interesting. Oh well.

Could care less about all the mushy talk.

Now let's see what all the yellow flash talk is about...

yapchagi
Sun, 10-14-2012, 01:53 PM
Too bad... I was in for a little "black on blonde" action (Raikage VS Hokage). Speed against strength... Would've been interesting. Oh well.

Could care less about all the mushy talk.

Now let's see what all the yellow flash talk is about...

Actually Raikage's strength is insane too. His punch cracked sasuke's susanno.

Killa-Eyez
Mon, 10-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Actually Raikage's strength is insane too. His punch cracked sasuke's susanno.

True that.