PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 605

Marik
Tue, 10-09-2012, 11:07 PM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.605: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/dm133w) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/45728229/1)

MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/605)

Sidnne
Wed, 10-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Damn...

Badass chapter.

So Obito/Kakashi did awaken the mangekyou by killing their best friend afterall, in this case Rin.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 10-10-2012, 12:33 AM
Why is it that Kakashi's back story is by far the darkest part of this series?? His dad killed himself... his teammate and friend died (he thought) by rock crushing.... and he had to kill his best friend because she was being controlled or something.

Jesus man. Poor guy.

Definitely a much needed darker part of the story tho. This series can really overload on friendship and rainbows.

I also very much like that Kakashi isn't just some 2nd tier character. If he was just some sensei who fights occasionally but doesn't really have a ton of impact on the pinnacle conflicts in the series I probably wouldn't enjoy a lot of this as much. Its a shame the series was called Naruto and not Konoha because it coulda been a lot better if they focused on Kakashi and other interesting characters like a normal show does with a ensemble cast.

Tofu #2
Wed, 10-10-2012, 12:43 AM
fuck. i was wrong about kakashi jumping his sharingan from 2 to MS. now we need an explanation of why he never used it

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 10-10-2012, 12:56 AM
Cause he instantly passed out when it activated?? And now think how long that would take to master.

Edort4
Wed, 10-10-2012, 04:22 AM
Cause he instantly passed out when it activated?? And now think how long that would take to master.

5 seconds as Obito proved. Best insta power up since Nagato we have seen. Kishimoto relies too much on those for my liking. Nice chapter anyway. I agree with Kakashi having a dark and deep background full of hardships. This makes obvious how easy the new generation had it and how they lived with unicorn and pink clouds (with a few light exceptions as Sasuke, Naruto and Gaara). Even in that life between cottons they made it to surpass the previous generations.

Archangel
Wed, 10-10-2012, 09:45 AM
So from what i can tell Rin had something valuable within her and killing her was the only was to avoid it being stolen by another village...? Either that or she was a spy all along.

rockmanj
Wed, 10-10-2012, 10:06 AM
I am guessing she was a spy, but on another note: I feel like this was the bloodiest chapter of Naruto EVER. Am I wrong on that?

Assertn
Wed, 10-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Yep, 99% sure she's a spy or some way secretly affiliated with mist.

Interesting that Kakashi awoken MS at this point, yet there was no mention of him having it until shippuudden. Wups!

Archangel
Wed, 10-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Yep, 99% sure she's a spy or some way secretly affiliated with mist.

Interesting that Kakashi awoken MS at this point, yet there was no mention of him having it until shippuudden. Wups!
I don't buy it, how could a kid get past the freakin 4th Hokage? He would have known.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 10-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Well just like Oro did for Kabuto, no one knew.

TwisT
Wed, 10-10-2012, 03:44 PM
My theory is that Rin is altered/manipulated/controlled in some way that made her a major threat to the village and Kakashi was so low on chakara that he couldn't anything but kill Rin to protect the village. Imagine the damage the Mist could do if Rin was under their control. And it wouldn't have been pretty for Rin either if they made her slaughter all her friends back in Konoha. We know that Kakashi had low chakara at the start of Naruto so it stands to reason that he had even lower here. I don't think Kakashi passed out because the MS took a huge toll but rather his tank was running on fumes.

Assertn
Wed, 10-10-2012, 04:57 PM
I don't buy it, how could a kid get past the freakin 4th Hokage? He would have known.
I dunno, he did sacrifice himself when fighting against Obito, after all...

JoPedroo
Wed, 10-10-2012, 05:43 PM
I think that Madara was controling Rin. It was to be.
Madara was sure that Kakashi would return to him to ask for "help".

Splash!
Wed, 10-10-2012, 08:54 PM
That sure is one brutal way to use the wood element. I wonder if the First Hokage ever used it that way...

Also, enough with the "Madara was controlling Rin already". The last thing I want to find out is that Obito went through all that and did all that he did just because he was 'tricked'. Madara doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would go through all that effort to set this up just to manipulate Obito. He seems genuinely disinterested in the on goings of this modern generation of ninja because he believes they do not compare to his own.

joker-kun
Wed, 10-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Rather than being a spy, it's possible they just wanted to kidnap Rin (bloodline or something,) and Kakashi killed her out of mercy because he knew they couldn't win. Kishi would probably avoid coming right out and saying it cause she's like 12, but if kidnapping/killing kids isn't frowned upon, then a bunch of enemy male ninjas would probably result in rape and torture regardless of age. This chapter was obviously meant to be heavy, considering Obito who's the same age is standing in a pool of blood after slaughtering multiple squads.

Spy definitely makes sense though. She could have even been a spy without knowing it (as in she was planted in Konoha,) and they were coming to retreive her body for information (we've seen how they do that.) That could mix in with my point above.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 10-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Yeah I could see something like that..... that she asked Kakashi to kill her so they couldn't get her secret, whatever that may be idk could be bloodline, and he obliged her. I like this better than the idea she's a splinter cell.

Tofu #2
Thu, 10-11-2012, 01:06 AM

I mean why he never used it in the 12+ years afterwards?

ForteCross
Thu, 10-11-2012, 12:01 PM
because he didnt knew he could...
he never heard about the different levels of the eyes and never tried to master them

MFauli
Thu, 10-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Itīs cute when Kishimoto thinks he can do BERSERK.

Tofu #2
Thu, 10-11-2012, 05:02 PM
because he didnt knew he could...
he never heard about the different levels of the eyes and never tried to master them

He sure seemed to have a basic understanding of a more powerful sharingan when he ran into Itachi + Sasuke mentions how he "feels the power" after he got his MS so even on activating he should have felt something

poopdeville
Thu, 10-11-2012, 11:03 PM
That sure is one brutal way to use the wood element. I wonder if the First Hokage ever used it that way...

Also, enough with the "Madara was controlling Rin already". The last thing I want to find out is that Obito went through all that and did all that he did just because he was 'tricked'. Madara doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would go through all that effort to set this up just to manipulate Obito. He seems genuinely disinterested in the on goings of this modern generation of ninja because he believes they do not compare to his own.

I think the First tried that against the Third.

But I agree about Madara. Even if he had a plan at that point, it wouldn't rely on Sharingan manipulation. Why bother? The ninja world was full of people getting murdered and the desire for revenge. He would just have to wait for the right person (like, how Obito waited for Nagato).

Random question time: is spiral Zetsu the same as "black" Zetsu? How did Obito "give" Nagato the Rinnegan? It didn't look like he did a quick surgery on him while the mist or whatever attacked him.

darkshadow
Fri, 10-12-2012, 11:48 AM
The whole nagato thing is iffy, he basically had to be an uchiha as well.

Tofu #2
Fri, 10-12-2012, 12:51 PM
The whole nagato thing is iffy, he basically had to be an uchiha as well.

Why's that? They said Nagato was a uzumaki, which is descended from the Sage who originally had the rinnegan.
Kakashi and that Mist dude have shown you don't need the blood to use a bloodline eye.

AND Madara awoken the rinnegan after his battle with the first hokage, and he already said he gave his eyes to someone else... presumably Nagato

darkshadow
Sat, 10-13-2012, 12:02 PM
Because if tobi gave nagato the rinnegan, then it had to be an evolved sharingan instead of something he sprouted on his own, which in turn means nagato wouldn't be able to use it 24/7 because it would wear him out like kakashi.

Tofu #2
Sat, 10-13-2012, 05:11 PM
Well it wears out Kakashi faster because yes it's not his, but also kakashi himself said he has low chakra.
We don't really know anything about the rinnegan, if it even uses chakra to keep active, but if it did, Nagato seems to have a shit load of chakra anyways

DB_Hunter
Sat, 10-13-2012, 06:56 PM
fuck. i was wrong about kakashi jumping his sharingan from 2 to MS. now we need an explanation of why he never used it

Doesn't it technically get to 3 right before the panel it starts to become an MS?

viperwasp
Sun, 10-14-2012, 01:13 AM
Doesn't it technically get to 3 right before the panel it starts to become an MS?

The rinnigan only evolves from the Sharingan if the user somehow gets or does thing with senju cells or what ever right? Why it evolved after his fight with senju. Is it not somewhat stated or somewhat suggested that Senju and uzumaki are closely related in some way? In the very least Uzumaki have special Chakra! It was stated even back with narutos mother. Maybe that has something to do with how or why nagato can use the rinnigan so much. Plus to me it seems like the rinnigan more so grants the user more control and chakra ability instead of taking it. Unless the user uses the more advanced abilities of the rinnigan. Nagato could use all Ninjutsu elemental types right? Was that ever directly related to the rinnigan. It was highly suggest at one time. Could that be more uzumaki related? I don't think it is but they have not fully explained that aspect I don't think. Nor the whole chakra controlling black rod things that naturally sprout... or the demon mazu type susanoo thing that Nagato summoned during the flash back with Danzo or even the hole paths and multiple body thing.

We don't really know anything about the rinnigan do we? Except that it probably evolves from the Sharingan? Even that fact is confusing. Well and it shares vision and grants a lot of special abilities a lot of them seem to be about restraining something. The rods control/suppress things, it has the ability to pull and repel, then it has the whole almost sealing ability that apparently created the moon etc.

The rinnigan almost felt like it was created to defeat a massively powerful beast! Were as the sharignan seems more natural and bent on pain, misery and destruction. Since the point were Madara evolved his sharingan into rinnigan I have been lost to trying to understand them.

poopdeville
Sun, 10-14-2012, 09:05 AM
We don't really know anything about the rinnigan do we? Except that it probably evolves from the Sharingan? Even that fact is confusing. Well and it shares vision and grants a lot of special abilities a lot of them seem to be about restraining something. The rods control/suppress things, it has the ability to pull and repel, then it has the whole almost sealing ability that apparently created the moon etc.

It's the other way around. The Sage of the Six Paths had a Rinnegan, and his kids or grand kids went on to found the strongest ninja clans. The Senju, Uzumaki, and Uchiha clan are all distant cousins, I think with Senju and Uchiha being genetically most different (since I hypothesize they were started by the Sage's son brothers, who were enemies, so that the clans didn't intermingle even over time).

So the Sharingan is a "watered down" Rinnegan, from when the Sage of the Six Path's powers started getting split up as he and his descendants made babies with "outsiders". Apparently, putting Senju and Uchiha blood together brings a person closer to the Sage of the Six Paths and a piece of his powers.

The Uzumaki might be the Senju-Uchiha's love child bloodline. Or maybe just an original clan that was neutral in the Senju-Uchiha war. But either way, it's plausible that the Uzumaki can have Sage/Rinnegan related powers. (And Naruto apparently does, since he gets Sage of the Six Paths-looking markings in Sage Mode.)

But yeah, the Sage probably created the Rinnegan's more commonly used powers (the rods, attraction-repulsion, etc.) for his fight against the Jyuubi. I picture the Sage of the Six Paths as having powers only limited by his imagination, and people like Nagato and Obito are only good enough to come up with only a few new moves as useful as the original Sage's.

Tofu #2
Sun, 10-14-2012, 02:01 PM

Yea thats why I was wrong. Didn't think he was gonna get to 3 AND MS at the same time

DB_Hunter
Sun, 10-14-2012, 07:21 PM
Ah Ok.

Kakashi developing the MS at such an early age does kind of throw his development off a bit. Having such an ability yet going through such dangerous situations as the fight with Zabuza, Orochimaru and of course Itachi without zapping them away in to another dimension whilst risking life and limb is a bit hard to explain away. The only reason I can think of is that he felt his MS was a result of killing Rin and as that was something he hated he didn't want to benefit from having committed such an awful action. However when it came to fighting Itachi he realised the only the way to defeat him and Akatsuki was to use MS which why he began to train using Kamui.

Prof. Chaos
Mon, 10-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Ah Ok.

Kakashi developing the MS at such an early age does kind of throw his development off a bit. Having such an ability yet going through such dangerous situations as the fight with Zabuza, Orochimaru and of course Itachi without zapping them away in to another dimension whilst risking life and limb is a bit hard to explain away. The only reason I can think of is that he felt his MS was a result of killing Rin and as that was something he hated he didn't want to benefit from having committed such an awful action. However when it came to fighting Itachi he realised the only the way to defeat him and Akatsuki was to use MS which why he began to train using Kamui.

I'm thinking its more or less he didnt have control over it and would pass out if he even attempted to use it. After the skip while him and Naruto were chasing Diedra, Kakashi uses it then, mentioning that he's been working on something new. Throughout the time, it seems every time he is able to use it a little bit more and more.

My 2 cents would be similar to SSJ stuff where every time they come close to death, they get stronger. So every time he uses it and is able to rest, he can use it more and more.

oorainbow247oo
Thu, 12-13-2012, 11:44 AM
I think it was Zestu screaming not Obito and this chapter rocked. Something happened between Rin and the Village of the Mist.

Madara turned her maybe on the basis that he could resurrect obito??