PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 604

Marik
Tue, 10-02-2012, 02:42 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.604: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/knf4eu) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/55266860/1)

MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/604)

Death BOO Z
Tue, 10-02-2012, 04:31 AM
well, that demands further explanation.
which we won't get until after the fight, probably, since Obito didn't learn how it really went on, but once he knows the truth, things will be alright!

maybe Kakashi just didn't want to be a papaninja

Archangel
Tue, 10-02-2012, 08:25 AM
Abortion no jutsu!

Kishimoto just keeps digging himself deeper into bulshit, there's no way he can successfully explain all of this without forcing it.

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 10-02-2012, 10:24 AM
She's a spy and Kakashi has been sent to kill her. She'd lower her guard since they go way back. Something like that.

Y
Tue, 10-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Abortion no jutsu!

Kishimoto just keeps digging himself deeper into bulshit, there's no way he can successfully explain all of this without forcing it.

It's funny to see a post like this after a chapter that explains basically everything.

viperwasp
Tue, 10-02-2012, 02:16 PM
So the moment were Obito sees the image in his eye of Rin being killed etc... Is that the awaking of the mangekyo sharingan? Or the unlocking of it? To it can be awakened later? Or is it something else? Still very confusing.

Rain village using manipulated bodies... Sounds like white Zetsu BS! Maybe they transformed into Rin etc. Either way Madara was dead sure that Obito would return. Meaning he has a way of seeing into the future or he set this whole thing up somehow...

kaigan
Tue, 10-02-2012, 02:31 PM
She's a spy and Kakashi has been sent to kill her. She'd lower her guard since they go way back. Something like that.

Either this or when Madara open his eyes place Obito in his Genjitsu.

deadlydreamx
Tue, 10-02-2012, 03:20 PM
Well Zetsu did say they all see the same thing. The one that Obito was wearing said he would show him everything. All Madara has to do is put another random zetsu into a genjutsu and tada!

viperwasp
Tue, 10-02-2012, 04:03 PM
But if Obito thinks that Kakashi killed rin! Then it would have been silly for him to say his reason was because Kakashi let rin die! He would be like you F***ing killed RIN! When asked by Kakashi of why he did everything he has done up until this point in the series.

I don't know this whole thing does not make sense unless Obito realizes that Kakashi did not do it on purpose then it might make sense.

Tofu #2
Tue, 10-02-2012, 04:41 PM
So the moment were Obito sees the image in his eye of Rin being killed etc... Is that the awaking of the mangekyo sharingan? Or the unlocking of it? To it can be awakened later? Or is it something else? Still very confusing.

That is obito looking through kakashi's (obito's) eye

Either this or when Madara open his eyes place Obito in his Genjitsu.
I don't really understand this thinking because even if it were true, Rin obviously died at some point anyways, and how would Madara know what Rin&Kakashi look like

2 things that are kind of interesting but might be just a drawing error, Kakashi isn't wearing his forehead protector and in the very last panel both of their pupils are super dilated

Splash!
Tue, 10-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Rain village using manipulated bodies... Sounds like white Zetsu BS! Maybe they transformed into Rin etc. Either way Madara was dead sure that Obito would return. Meaning he has a way of seeing into the future or he set this whole thing up somehow...

Whatever the circumstances of Rin's death, I think Obito already knows about them. Earlier he accused Kakashi of "Letting Rin Die", not killing her. I don't think he is being 'tricked'.

Edit: Nevermind, you already said it...

viperwasp
Tue, 10-02-2012, 05:25 PM
That is obito looking through kakashi's (obito's) eye

That part is obvious but why did it happen? I know killing your best friend is considered the best way to release the ability to use mangekyo and if the eyes are linked could it have then released mangekyo for both of them at the same time? And the sharing of the vision is a strange side effect involved since the eyes linked but in different people? I don't see an ability ONLY being unlocked by killing your very best friend no matter what. I am willing to bet mangekyo is unlocked though emotion and killing your best friend is the best bet... but killing a very close comrade could also do it. Plus by that point in time rin could be kakashi's best friend. And I know she is not dead yet but she technically is moments away from being dead.

I am just trying to understand why we have NEVER seen the sharingan share vision like this ever before? It has to be because of the fact that Kakashi just killed or mortally wounded someone so close to him.

Tofu #2
Tue, 10-02-2012, 05:55 PM
I am just trying to understand why we have NEVER seen the sharingan share vision like this ever before? It has to be because of the fact that Kakashi just killed or mortally wounded someone so close to him.

Probably because
A) Between the 5 main characters up to this point, nobody else shares a sharingan
B) Hashirama cells, vicinity, and the scale of the event

All talk of this releasing the MS I dunno, could be possible but Kakashi doesnt show his for another 15 years, and Madara already hinted that Obito might already have it. Of course killing your best friend isn't the only way, eyes can't determine who your best friend is. Just like how EMS was originally obtained from taking your brothers eyes and was later retconned to brothers being the most compatible

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Tue, 10-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Really like how they did this. Even if he was tricked with genjutsu, whatever happens, it still makes it that much more intense. Him letting her die in a way where it was just them fighting and he almost got killed but couldn't save her too... that would be well and fine, but this is a much more interesting way of doing.

EpyonNext
Wed, 10-03-2012, 02:03 AM
Shit just got real.

viperwasp
Wed, 10-03-2012, 03:11 AM
Probably because
A) Between the 5 main characters up to this point, nobody else shares a sharingan
B) Hashirama cells, vicinity, and the scale of the event

I think those are legit reasons. But I do wonder why it has not happened since... Kakashi has fought against Obito a couple times including the current fight. I would have LOVED to see Kakashi get a vision of Naruto speeding at him with a rasangan! You know when he removed Obitos mask with force.... that was an intense moment for Obito to bad it did not resonate back to Kakashi.

Just out of nowhere Guy hears Kakashi screaming "O GOD NO!!!" then looks over to see Kakashi almost soiling himself.

Edort4
Wed, 10-03-2012, 04:42 AM
So is Sharingan WiFi or Bluetooth? I go with the silly and easy Genjutsu explanation otherwise it would take too much effort to make any sense of all this twists and incoherence. Ppl has to rack their brains continuously to fill the gaps.

Anyway things are getting more interesting and wild. Always loved Magic based manga.

MFauli
Wed, 10-03-2012, 05:30 AM
It's funny to see a post like this after a chapter that explains basically everything.

I´m listening.

poopdeville
Wed, 10-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Tobi isn't an idiot. He knows Kakashi didn't order her death. But he did not protect her from it, like, for example, Itachi protected Sasuke under similar circumstances.

Assertn
Wed, 10-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Genjutsu? Really? Genjutsu shouldn't have much effect on Obito's sharingan, anyway. Besides, if it was a genjutsu, why would it show Kakashi's eye tearing up? Obviously Kakashi has been torn about his comrades' deaths for a long time now, and we never heard anything about why Rin's been missing up till this point, so this is the most logical tie to the loose end there.

Kakashi was always fervent about following the rules and placing the mission above all else. Rin must have been compromising the mission somehow. I think I'm going with the "Rin is a spy" suggestion.

Kensee
Thu, 10-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Genjutsu? Really? Genjutsu shouldn't have much effect on Obito's sharingan, anyway. Besides, if it was a genjutsu, why would it show Kakashi's eye tearing up? Obviously Kakashi has been torn about his comrades' deaths for a long time now, and we never heard anything about why Rin's been missing up till this point, so this is the most logical tie to the loose end there.

Kakashi was always fervent about following the rules and placing the mission above all else. Rin must have been compromising the mission somehow. I think I'm going with the "Rin is a spy" suggestion.

I'm going with the spy theory too, but one "weak" explanation for why his eye was tearing up is cause the genjutsu wore off when he struck Rin with the attack and they have been standing in this position for a while. You know ... dramatic effect and all.

xyphll
Thu, 10-04-2012, 02:59 PM
y does it have to be something so indepth as a spy or genjutsu lets look at the facts we know

1. if kakashi killed rin obito wouldnt of said he let her die.
2. the genjutsu sounds good in theroy but y would he work with the man who lied to him
3. mandra knows obito is comeing back. (not by will most likely) ill explain in a bit.

so all in all spy, genjutsu has to much explaining behind it to be needed or usefull kakashi and rin where in the woods they got surrounded by the enemy. i would imagian if they where as out numbered as they made it sound the enemy would of had no problem spliting kakashi and rin apart. kakashi starts killing the enemy, smoke everywere. one of the enemy nimnja has the brillent idea "hey i know, ill transform into his comrad and fool him" kakashi sees through this and bam u have the end scene.

now as far as mandra knowing the obito will return is also easy to see. atm hes useing the sprial guys (tobi shell) body to move around. simple enough once the fighting is done and obito wants to go home tobi just says no we r going back closes him up inside of himself and goes back. mandras room becomes resealed, obitos pissed at all sides now but mandra tells him he will train him to make him more powerfull. on top of that with rin dieing it also places a seed of hate for minito (not sure if i spelt that right) nas he to was no were to be found to protect rin. makes the story fall into line a lot more then a spy or genjutsu all in all the dead rin we all saw is a transformation jutsu.

Assertn
Thu, 10-04-2012, 05:11 PM
If I pretend for a moment that I can understand a word you just said, I'd have to say your suggestion seems far less practical than the spy one. Given the visual cues from this chapter, it seems pretty obvious to me that Kakashi is stabbing Rin fully knowing that he is stabbing Rin. No tricks, no henge, he is deliberately killing her, and I can't see how that could be for any reason than her being an enemy or a threat to the mission.

TwisT
Thu, 10-04-2012, 07:09 PM
When they spoke about "experimental bodies from the mist" i got the feeling it was something like what happened to Kaien in Bleach. Someone took over Rin's body and Kakashi's only choice was to kill Rin. Not only to stop the enemy and end the threat but also to set Rin free. But to Obito killing Rin no matter what the reason was, was wrong.

xyphll
Thu, 10-04-2012, 11:38 PM
first kakashi went away with his strict policy of following the rules durning the mission obito got crushed in, he learned then that no matter the mission friends come frist. Secondly... what visual cues do they give that gives u that impression about kakashi. They showed him staring at rin and tears coming from his sharingun. and thats it they have done the same thing in the past when people try that transformation trick.

Assertn
Fri, 10-05-2012, 12:42 AM
They showed him staring at rin and tears coming from his sharingun. and thats it they have done the same thing in the past when people try that transformation trick.
Don't lie.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 10-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Zetsu said that they were surrounded by 12 Jounin/Anbu level people and were acting as guinea pigs, maybe they are being forced to fight to the death and Kakashi did the honorable thing by giving her a quick death.

viperwasp
Sun, 10-07-2012, 03:19 PM
Zetsu said that they were surrounded by 12 Jounin/Anbu level people and were acting as guinea pigs, maybe they are being forced to fight to the death and Kakashi did the honorable thing by giving her a quick death.

No Kakashi would let himself die in that case. I'm not trying to guess what it is but I to thought about what TwisT said before reading him saying it. Something like that could have happened. That she is being controlled or something? Even then I don't see Kakashi fighting in that way? Not unless there was a zero percent change of saving her.

poopdeville
Mon, 10-08-2012, 05:48 PM
I could imagine Kakashi killing Rin if she was under control and was about to kill somebody herself. Spy seems most plausible, still.

SilentSnake
Tue, 10-09-2012, 04:01 AM
Shouldn't killing Rin awake kakashi's mangekyou btw?

I know he's got only 2 dots in his sharingan but still... it's all fucked up, spy theory somehow isn't enough.

oorainbow247oo
Thu, 12-13-2012, 11:43 AM
wow..... i have always thought that kakashi blame himself for unable to protect rin was because somebody killed her and he couldnt protect her from he/she but apparently it was the inverse, kakashi killed her himself, i believe kakashi has a valid reason for doing so but i just cant believe this, but i have a theory, if obito can somewhat see what kakashi is looking, he may well be able to used the jutsu kakashi copied, i mean kakashi copied hundreds of jutsu and obito might just be able to do so as well