PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 566

DarthEnderX
Sun, 09-30-2012, 01:05 AM
[HorribleSubs] One Piece - 566 [360p] (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=357097)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well...that was kinda both awesome, and a bit disappointing.

One the one hand, it was in defiance of the way these story arcs usually go, where each big fight is shown in turn and given it's own episode or more.

This one cut each one up and then had them all end similtaneously.

On the other hand, there's was no real drama, because, yeah, okay, the badguys were totally outclassed.

I don't even think Zoro used a new ability to beat his guy.

Assertn
Sun, 09-30-2012, 04:33 PM
Usopp's was silly. A giant wolf made out of leaves with a nose that sends a shockwave? Wtf is that about?

Kraco
Sun, 09-30-2012, 04:55 PM
Usopp's was silly. A giant wolf made out of leaves with a nose that sends a shockwave? Wtf is that about?

Hey, he loves flashy theatrics. Half of his prowess is bluffing anyway. So, vastly unnecessary, but it's been his style from the beginning.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 09-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Well, it's not really his theatrics though. He's just using the plants that were on the island.

Apparently there was a plant shaped like a wolf with a berry that acts like an impact dial on it's nose...

The imagery is certainly weird though on Oda's part. Why use a wolf if it's not going to bite. If it's going to nose-butt things, it should have been a dolphin.

When the bad guy was like "I'll just eat it" I thought Usopp was going to say it was poisonous. Instead it went in a weird direction.