PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 602

Marik
Wed, 09-19-2012, 01:23 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.602: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/a1quq7) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/90010563/1)

MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/602)

viperwasp
Wed, 09-19-2012, 02:28 AM
This chapter was kind of sad, we got to see just how much life Obito had left in him. How badly he wanted to help his friends and show them he was still alive. But obviously we know how terrible things turned out for him. Well rin died... he got twisted and followed Madaras plans. Will kishimoto play this for all it's worth? Keep showing horrible things going obitos way. His struggle to get back to "Reality in a sense"... and to protect everyone he cares about.

So I'm guessing that just like with Pain Kishimoto might be trying to do the reverse villain act? Let you build up some respect and feeling for Obito and then have Naruto or something slap some sense into him and have Obito turn good in the nick of time? Or something of that effect? The main reason I wanted Tobi to be someone else was because I am sick of false villains. I really wanted Tobi to be a more so real villan. However I lost faith when the moons eye plan was explained a long time ago! I'm also sick of villains who are trying to generate peace in various ways... like pain with... well causing everyone so much pain they will fear wars etc. OR Obito trying to put everyone in a Genjutsu? Well I guess it was originally Madaras idea right? I can't really say it's bad writing but I can say that so far it's not very well throughout on being original or interesting.

There is still a lot of questions though! So I still like Naruto but kishimoto is painting a very similar picture. Of course somehow Sasuke will be the final villan in the end right? Oro will probably die or something. I liked oro but I hate how they brought him back. He's dead this is not DBZ.

Y
Wed, 09-19-2012, 12:03 PM
The best line of the chapter was Obito grudgingly assuming Madara wanted a blowjob and Madara just as grudgingly assenting.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 09-19-2012, 12:27 PM
The best line of the chapter was Obito grudgingly assuming Madara wanted a blowjob and Madara just as grudgingly assenting.

True.

So Madara grafted half of a Hashirama clone to Obito, that explains how he was able to use the Rinnegan?

TwisT
Wed, 09-19-2012, 12:43 PM
So who has Madara's right eye? Nagato had 2 Rinnegans so that can't be it. Also this indicates that Obito can't use his ultimate techniques unless he has both eyes. Could it be the same for Kakashi? If he gained Obitos other eye would he be able to upgrade? Or will he continue to drain mana so he ends up having to blindfold himself completely and only be godlike those minutes or hours he can fight without it? On the other hand he has been fighting a lot without needing to hold himself back so maybe now that he gained MS (which should make it an EMS) he don't drain no more.

MFauli
Wed, 09-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Boring chapter. And I´m annoyed by how casually Madara found a way to stay alive forever, when we spent so much time with Orochimaru and his dream of immortality, but seeing how hard it is to make come true.

Also ... how did Madara move Obito into his hideout, when he cannot move away from the deusexmaschina-plant behind him?

On a last note: Awesome job, Kakashi! You didn´t make sure if your comrade was actually dead, you just assumed so and left him there. Classy.

Yeah, wtf was that?!

Y
Wed, 09-19-2012, 01:24 PM
So who has Madara's right eye? Nagato had 2 Rinnegans so that can't be it.

This is a pretty weird situation continuity-wise but I think the assumption is supposed to be that he used Izanagi to survive the fight with Senju Harashima.

And I´m annoyed by how casually Madara found a way to stay alive forever, when we spent so much time with Orochimaru and his dream of immortality, but seeing how hard it is to make come true.

This doesn't make any sense anyway because Orochimaru should have been able to make himself immortal and invincible using Edo Tensei.

Also ... how did Madara move Obito into his hideout, when he cannot move away from the deusexmaschina-plant behind him?

Obito happened to phase-shift down into the ground right on top of Madara's secret hideout. Yes, it's just a startling coincidence.

Yeah, wtf was that?!

It's called a joke.

Roko
Wed, 09-19-2012, 01:33 PM
Eh, seriously kishi? Really don't like where this is going/has gone to. Madara alive, Obito somehow phasing through despite have JUST awakened his sharingan, Madara being right underneath, etc. = how convenient.

On a last note: Awesome job, Kakashi! You didn´t make sure if your comrade was actually dead, you just assumed so and left him there. Classy.

They were behind enemy lines, and his comrade was buried under a bunch of rubble. He was already half dead (pun intended) when he gifted his eye to Kakashi. Perfectly logical to assume he's dead and get the hell out of there before more enemies come.

kaniskii
Wed, 09-19-2012, 01:49 PM
Boring chapter. And I´m annoyed by how casually Madara found a way to stay alive forever, when we spent so much time with Orochimaru and his dream of immortality, but seeing how hard it is to make come true.

Boring, what did you expect from a flashback? You are finding out why Obito is the way he is. We have had plenty of action for a while now. Not every chapter is going to be exciting (what manga is), but you knew that. And on Oro not using this technique to stay alive, yea, because living with tubes stuck to your back is such a great way to live forever. Oro had bigger ambitions on immortality than just having to lie around. Plus the reason why Oro wanted to be immortal was to be able to learn all jutsu. You can’t do that stuck inside some underground cave.

You guys can never be satisfied....

rockmanj
Wed, 09-19-2012, 01:58 PM

That was hilarious...I wonder if that was even in the original text. I felt it was kind of out of place.

On another note, I doubt Oro would want that kind of immortality. It appears he is tied to that statue. Oror would nto be able to go out and touch little boys or whatever he does for kicks (and Madara did not say "no" EWW).

Assertn
Wed, 09-19-2012, 02:40 PM
It's called a joke.
You say that, but I really don't know what else they could have meant, unless he needs Obito to change his old-man diapers or something.

Dark Dragon
Wed, 09-19-2012, 04:09 PM
"What does an old man like you want to do with a kidnapped kid?"

Can't tell if they are unintentionally hilarious or meant to be.

Assertn
Wed, 09-19-2012, 05:27 PM
That was hilarious...I wonder if that was even in the original text. I felt it was kind of out of place.

On another note, I doubt Oro would want that kind of immortality. It appears he is tied to that statue. Oror would nto be able to go out and touch little boys or whatever he does for kicks (and Madara did not say "no" EWW).

Nobody's arguing that Oro would want it. However, everyone seems to be on the same page about Edo Tensai being the ultimate immortality jutsu, as Madara points it out himself after freeing himself when Kabuto canceled the jutsu.

LaZie
Wed, 09-19-2012, 07:16 PM
So Madara "died" an old man and got revived via Edo Tensei in his prime?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 09-19-2012, 10:08 PM

I was thinking the same thing. But then again we are dealing with "plot-hole-no-jutsu".

Assertn
Thu, 09-20-2012, 03:10 PM

Well, Hashirama died of old age, didn't he?

FireEmblem
Thu, 09-20-2012, 03:22 PM
Oro probably wants the same thing almost every villain seems to want. To be just like Rikudou Sennin. If he could achieve that, the secrets of ninjutsu would be revealed to him, if all ninjutsu came from Rikudou as its been stated. Edo Tensei is probably just a variation of the rinnegans ability to control life and death.

If that's not what he wanted, he wouldn't need the Sharingan. Orochimaru was already immortal when he was first introduced.

rockmanj
Thu, 09-20-2012, 03:50 PM
Oro probably wants the same thing almost every villain seems to want. To be just like Rikudou Sennin. If he could achieve that, the secrets of ninjutsu would be revealed to him, if all ninjutsu came from Rikudou as its been stated. Edo Tensei is probably just a variation of the rinnegans ability to control life and death.

If that's not what he wanted, he wouldn't need the Sharingan. Orochimaru was already immortal when he was first introduced.

Yea, you all are probably right.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 09-20-2012, 05:58 PM
Even if Oro would have gotten the Sharingan (Sasuke's body) would he have been able to keep it forever? I mean, didn't his arms give out in the vessel AFTER he got cursed by Sarutobi?

Y
Fri, 09-21-2012, 02:45 PM
You say that, but I really don't know what else they could have meant, unless he needs Obito to change his old-man diapers or something.

I mean... it's a blowjob joke.