PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 601

Marik
Tue, 09-11-2012, 02:33 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.601: Minus (http://minus.com/l6hSeLf7GAYHX) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/60xb6b) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/82072451/1)

MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/601)

Death BOO Z
Tue, 09-11-2012, 02:48 AM
it's dumbelldore!

well, maybe next week we'll learn about Negato\Madare\Obito connection.

Roko
Tue, 09-11-2012, 12:11 PM
flashback time! seems like Madara might be the last big bad after all. Now then, all that's left is for sasuke & co. to show up, and hopefully oro as well.

And Tsunade is somehow still kicking even though her upper and lower halves are separated by a very sharp, wide column. Unless she grew a couple of meters during the battle.

FireEmblem
Tue, 09-11-2012, 01:16 PM
The kages got bodied but we'll see just how much Katsuyu can do for them. If Tsunade can save all of their lives I'll give her props.

I wonder when those reinforcements will arrive...

Sidnne
Tue, 09-11-2012, 01:36 PM
The kages got bodied but we'll see just how much Katsuyu can do for them. If Tsunade can save all of their lives I'll give her props.

I wonder when those reinforcements will arrive...

Looks like Tsunade dies to revive the other kages, and Naruto comes out of this as the Hokage.

Y
Tue, 09-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Hey remember when it was TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE that Tobi was Obito?

Yeah gonna be insufferable about this for just a few more chapters.

Sidnne
Tue, 09-11-2012, 01:53 PM
Hey remember when it was TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE that Tobi was Obito?

Yeah gonna be insufferable about this for just a few more chapters.

I'm not convinced unless I'm personally satisfied with the explanation!!!!!

Y
Tue, 09-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Oh and since Madara is really old and frail when Obito "died" it means that Obito was probably Tobi every time he's appeared.

UChessmaster
Tue, 09-11-2012, 02:31 PM
Tobi is Izuna, it`s impossible for Obito to survive a near death experience hehehehehehe!

deadlydreamx
Tue, 09-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Why did Obito's arm kinda shush Madara on the top of page 13. I'im going with black zetsu has something to do with Obito's survival.

Carnage
Tue, 09-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Unless Madara revived his right eye, I dont understand the odds of literally the rest of obito's right half being crushed while the sharingan comes out unscathed.

kyubisrage
Tue, 09-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Patiently waiting for Naruto Sasuke Kakashi Oro Gai vs Obito Madara finale

Prof. Chaos
Tue, 09-11-2012, 06:08 PM
The only theory I have is that somehow Obito activated that space/time juitsu in that near death and Madara knew about it to meet him there. All I got.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 09-12-2012, 06:44 AM
And do what? Leave half his body in the real world to talk to Kakashi and give him his eye?

MFauli
Wed, 09-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Nothing makes sense any longer. Well, even less than before. Ugh :/

Looks like Tsunade dies to revive the other kages, and Naruto comes out of this as the Hokage.

Yes, totally gonna happen. Way to cheapen out of actually killing of all Kages. NOBODY will give a shit when Tsunade alone dies. Totally anti-climatic at this point. What´s next, Kakashi dying? yawn

kyubisrage
Wed, 09-12-2012, 10:17 AM
Nothing makes sense any longer. Well, even less than before. Ugh :/

Yes, totally gonna happen. Way to cheapen out of actually killing of all Kages. NOBODY will give a shit when Tsunade alone dies. Totally anti-climatic at this point. What´s next, Kakashi dying? yawn

They can all die except Garra

joker-kun
Wed, 09-12-2012, 12:09 PM
My shot in the dark, that's almost certainly wrong...

Madara was stuck somehow in Obito's dimension, most likely done by Hashirama before he died. Obitio giving his eye to Kakashi somehow triggered some sort of opening to his dimension. Without the strength to phase over himself, Madara sort of pulled him over and repaired him.

After saving the Sharingan and healing him up, Madara raised Obito in the dark side. He (Madara) obviously had some way of seeing/communicating with the outisde and Obito witnessed Rin's death, most likely as it was happening, and that's what pushed him over the edge (while also having Kakashi look responsible for inaction.)

For Madara to return to his prime he needed to be revived in it, so after orchestrating his plan with Obito, he had Obito kill him and activated Obito's EMS.

The problem with the theory of Madara being stuck there, is why couldn't Obito just phase Madara out of the dimension if he was locked in somehow? Two possible answers, is that Madara was somehow sealed inside, or chose to continue hiding out there so no one would know he was alive, allowing Obito/Tobi to take over his identity until their plan came to fruition.

An alternative to this (Madara being stuck in the dimension,) is, Obito's dimension is timeless/ageless (or atleast slows time down). Madara hid away in that dimension to prevent his aging, but still aged whenever he entered Narutoverse (hence his oldness in the last panel.) He somehow had a way to watch the outside world (Narutoverse) and would teleport there for short amounts of time. This is how he saved Obito, and how he probably showed Obito Rin's death - probably being the reason behind it (which is going to create a wtf moment later on when Obito finds out Madara killed Rin, and will probably help the good guys before dying.) This could have also allowed Madara to meet Itachi and watch Negato. The dimension being timeless/ageless/slowed could also answer the (possible, debated) question of Tobi becoming stronger in a short period of time - it was his hyperbolic time chamber.

Now after wasting ten minutes of my life typing that out, I will most likely be proven wrong next week.

SilentSnake
Wed, 09-12-2012, 02:11 PM
I've got a feeling that Madara is responsible for Rin's death. Obito finds out and sacrifices himself to stop Madara.

Assertn
Wed, 09-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Why did Obito's arm kinda shush Madara on the top of page 13. I'im going with black zetsu has something to do with Obito's survival.

I think that was Obito's arm healing itself after getting damaged by Naruto's attack in a previous chapter.

Kensee
Wed, 09-12-2012, 07:47 PM
I think that was Obito's arm healing itself after getting damaged by Naruto's attack in a previous chapter.

Yep, mass regen in the house. Obito is fully healed (minus his horribly scarred face).

My shot in the dark, that's almost certainly wrong...

Madara was stuck somehow in Obito's dimension, most likely done by Hashirama before he died. Obitio giving his eye to Kakashi somehow triggered some sort of opening to his dimension. Without the strength to phase over himself, Madara sort of pulled him over and repaired him.

After saving the Sharingan and healing him up, Madara raised Obito in the dark side. He (Madara) obviously had some way of seeing/communicating with the outisde and Obito witnessed Rin's death, most likely as it was happening, and that's what pushed him over the edge (while also having Kakashi look responsible for inaction.)

For Madara to return to his prime he needed to be revived in it, so after orchestrating his plan with Obito, he had Obito kill him and activated Obito's EMS.

The problem with the theory of Madara being stuck there, is why couldn't Obito just phase Madara out of the dimension if he was locked in somehow? Two possible answers, is that Madara was somehow sealed inside, or chose to continue hiding out there so no one would know he was alive, allowing Obito/Tobi to take over his identity until their plan came to fruition.

An alternative to this (Madara being stuck in the dimension,) is, Obito's dimension is timeless/ageless (or atleast slows time down). Madara hid away in that dimension to prevent his aging, but still aged whenever he entered Narutoverse (hence his oldness in the last panel.) He somehow had a way to watch the outside world (Narutoverse) and would teleport there for short amounts of time. This is how he saved Obito, and how he probably showed Obito Rin's death - probably being the reason behind it (which is going to create a wtf moment later on when Obito finds out Madara killed Rin, and will probably help the good guys before dying.) This could have also allowed Madara to meet Itachi and watch Negato. The dimension being timeless/ageless/slowed could also answer the (possible, debated) question of Tobi becoming stronger in a short period of time - it was his hyperbolic time chamber.

Now after wasting ten minutes of my life typing that out, I will most likely be proven wrong next week.

Good show, I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't too far off. Yeah, the whole friendship element is all over this arc and it's almost forcing the story to go towards Obito learning that Marada killed Rin.

viperwasp
Fri, 09-14-2012, 07:25 PM
The whole arm thing was probably a nervous twitch... You see Madara just asked obito... thats why you had to resurrect me in this way. But it seems like Obito was not planning on resurrecting Madara at all? Or he changed his plan etc.

So Obito was caught off guard with what to say? Lie, tell the truth... tell a part truth? Say nothing? It showed him looking a little worried then it showed his arm and a twitch. I think it applied that Madara noticed this and realized Tobi/Obito had an other plan. And so he commented that "Knowing you, you probably had an other plan etc"

So I think it was just a twitch... a nervous twitch. Even more so since me and my friend found a sound effect translation guide. And it listed all the possible meanings of that sound effect. Without seeing the raw copy of this chapter we don't know the exact kenju or symbol used etc. But out of the whole list not to many of the sound effects made sense. One of them was a tightening or twitching sound effect. So we looked over the scene and it's really the only one that made any sense? We could be wrong... but I think that's it.

Sidnne
Fri, 09-14-2012, 09:11 PM
The whole arm thing was probably a nervous twitch... You see Madara just asked obito... thats why you had to resurrect me in this way. But it seems like Obito was not planning on resurrecting Madara at all? Or he changed his plan etc.

So Obito was caught off guard with what to say? Lie, tell the truth... tell a part truth? Say nothing? It showed him looking a little worried then it showed his arm and a twitch. I think it applied that Madara noticed this and realized Tobi/Obito had an other plan. And so he commented that "Knowing you, you probably had an other plan etc"

So I think it was just a twitch... a nervous twitch. Even more so since me and my friend found a sound effect translation guide. And it listed all the possible meanings of that sound effect. Without seeing the raw copy of this chapter we don't know the exact kenju or symbol used etc. But out of the whole list not to many of the sound effects made sense. One of them was a tightening or twitching sound effect. So we looked over the scene and it's really the only one that made any sense? We could be wrong... but I think that's it.

No... it was his arm healing, like Assertn said.

viperwasp
Tue, 09-18-2012, 03:11 AM
No... it was his arm healing, like Assertn said.

Ok , I still don't see that, but it makes sense!

Y
Tue, 09-18-2012, 04:06 PM
His wound heals. It's his arm healing.