PDA

View Full Version : GW Reading the Same Manga - Revival

Dark Dragon
Fri, 09-07-2012, 03:33 AM
This particular sub-forum has been rather slow.

I want to bring back something Munsu was doing a while back and have everyone read the same manga for the sake of discussion.

Now there are a few things i noticed with the old threads that tends to deters discussion that we should try to avoid.

1. Very lengthy series - It's really difficult for everyone to join the discussion when people have different schedules and reading pace, so anything that's over 10 volume just makes it complicated.

2. Focusing on a particular sub-genre - It can be interesting to make people go out of their comfort zone and read something different, but i think it's too easy to lose interest if the focus is to pick base on genre. I prefer it if we all just pick a few very interesting manga to try first.

So i want everyone to think of a manga that is interesting, not too lengthy and isn't too overly popular that you want to suggest for everyone to start reading. It's not required, but it's definitely better if the series you're suggesting is completely scanlated.

Now with that said. All those who are interested in participating please PM me or post in this thread with 1 suggestion. I'll make a poll or something and pick from the top 5 if we get too many suggestions.