PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 278

Marik
Thu, 09-06-2012, 06:10 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 278: 1080p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F4D4FBC14A9E8B154C8533D454275 1562EC8834D&dn=[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 278 [1080p].mkv&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce) | 720p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EBED3380DC9CD3D3B7EFA0948B077 9DD48FA48D2&dn=[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 278 [720p].mkv&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce) | 480p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:923F6D3B0258C33C9E3A5CA27AD5C DDDD73B3DF4&dn=[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 278 [480p].mkv&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce)

Kraco
Thu, 09-06-2012, 07:59 AM
The solution to this problem is exceedingly simple: Herbicide. Zetsu seems to be some kind of a plant, so he should be much weaker to many common herbicides than regular folks. Of course they could also do it the more traditional but boring way of clearing everbody through their friends who should be able to ask the right questions. But that would still leave a margin of error, like two Zetsus clearing each other. So, my suggestion surely is Roundup.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Oh Jesus, Kabuto put Itachi and Nagato together? I feel bad for whatever force has to go up against that.

Finally seeing a use for the White Zetsu's besides sheer numbers.

I'm actually curious as to what Madara's plan for this war WAS before Kabuto came along with his Edo Tensei. Because it seems like Kabuto's forces are doing all the hard work. I don't think this war would be going as well if it was just Madara and Zetsu alone.

Actually, now that I think about it, does Nagato have access to all his powers when he doesn't have any Pains? Or will he just make Pains out of the first 6 people Itachi kills?

The solution to this problem is exceedingly simple: Herbicide.That would actually be a completely logical way to make Sakura useful in this arc is to have her develop a special poison for the White Zetsus by studying the one she captured.

Kraco
Thu, 09-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Oh Jesus, Kabuto put Itachi and Nagato together? I feel bad for whatever force has to go up against that.

I can't help but wonder if Kabuto isn't actually keeping those two ready and waiting for his inevitable confrontation with Madara (assuming the united ninja army doesn't finally grow balls and hunt him down first, in which case I suppose they would be his bodyguards).

UChessmaster
Thu, 09-06-2012, 07:56 PM
Actually, now that I think about it, does Nagato have access to all his powers when he doesn't have any Pains? Or will he just make Pains out of the first 6 people Itachi kills?

When Yahiko died Nagato raged and summoned the huge statue, so i THINK he can use them.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 09-07-2012, 02:22 AM
I can't help but wonder if Kabuto isn't actually keeping those two ready and waiting for his inevitable confrontation with Madara (assuming the united ninja army doesn't finally grow balls and hunt him down first, in which case I suppose they would be his bodyguards).If that were the case, you'd think they'd be in the cave with him, instead of wandering around the battlefield at night.

Besides, if he was going to use one against Madara, it would be "secret corpse that scared the crap out of Madara".

When Yahiko died Nagato raged and summoned the huge statue, so i THINK he can use them.Yeah, but that wasn't one of the Pain powers in the first place. At least, not one of the six unique powers that each of the Pains used.

UChessmaster
Fri, 09-07-2012, 06:03 AM
It wasn`t? i think we only saw one of them using it besides the ressurectioin technique.

David75
Fri, 09-07-2012, 10:18 AM
My understanding was that Nagato and Itachi at their peak were no match against Madara.
It's also hard to tell wether their Edo-Tensei form would bear the tremendous chakra needed to activate their ultimate techniques.

Another point is that Madara already has Nagato's powers, or a large part. He probably already has equivalents to Itachi's. And do not forget the hax he pulled against Konan.

For some reason, I think Sasuke will be the first one having to deal with them. Because the brother fight should be more meaningful.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 09-07-2012, 12:25 PM
My understanding was that Nagato and Itachi at their peak were no match against Madara.I don't think either of them ever tried, or wanted to. Apparently, they didn't even know WHAT his abilities were, since both Itachi and Konan tried to kill him and neither attempt worked.

It's also hard to tell wether their Edo-Tensei form would bear the tremendous chakra needed to activate their ultimate techniques.That's another thing. Why is zombie Nagato still crippled? Shouldn't Edo Tensei fix that? Or does it only fix injuries they receive after becoming zombies?

Another point is that Madara already has Nagato's powers, or a large part.Well, again, all he's done is summon the statue. He also doesn't have any Pains, so can he use any of the unique Pain abilities?

That's the question I'm asking. Can a Rinnegan user use things like the Push, or the Jutsu Absorbtion, or Animal Summing, without any Pains.

He probably already has equivalents to Itachi's. And do not forget the hax he pulled against Konan.The thing about that is, every Mangekyou Sharingan has a different power. So he's only has one eye power, and that's likely the vortex power that he's always using.

The Susano'o was described as being usable by someone who had awakened the Mangekyou in both of their eyes, so now that he only has one Sharingan, he might not be able to use that anymore.

He CAN still use Izanagi once though.

For some reason, I think Sasuke will be the first one having to deal with them. Because the brother fight should be more meaningful.Why would Sasuke fight Kabuto's zombies? They're on the same side.

Unless he's just so furious when he finds out Kabuto resurrected Itachi that he tries to kill Kabuto, and Kabuto makes Itachi protect him.

Kraco
Fri, 09-07-2012, 01:20 PM
Why would Sasuke fight Kabuto's zombies? They're on the same side.

Unless he's just so furious when he finds out Kabuto resurrected Itachi that he tries to kill Kabuto, and Kabuto makes Itachi protect him.

If there's any consistency whatsoever in Sasuke, he shouldn't really be on anybody's side. But then again, he's probably the biggest kid in this whole show, so I guess it's not a stretch to think he doesn't realise that by himself.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 09-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Always good to see Itachi on screen, every scene with him involved is quality.

I don't think we can compare Itachi's peak with Madara's peak. Itachi lived his live hiding his identity and not wanting to kill people for the sheer hell of it like Madara did. Madara also seemed to be a lot older than Itachi when he fought Hashirama and Itachi died young, so he didn't even have time to train and gain the same level of fighting experience Madara did. Itachi also didn't rob his brother's eyes for an EMS which Madara did.

I guess what I'm trying to say is Itachi never seemed to reach his true peak whereas Madara did, so it is not a fair comparison.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 09-07-2012, 07:47 PM
If there's any consistency whatsoever in Sasuke, he shouldn't really be on anybody's side.Granted, but at the moment, his only real objective is to destroy the Hidden Leaf. So there's no real reason for him to be against them either.

I could easily see him recovering from his operation and Akatsuki going "Now get out there and help us fight" and him going "Fuck off." and just leaving. But I don't see him attacking Kabuto just for funsies.

Like I said, if he finds out about Itachi, he might become enraged. But beyond that, I don't see what other motivation he'd have.

Kraco
Sat, 09-08-2012, 01:56 AM
Very true. As long as he doesn't think Kabuto (or anybody else) would be trying to use him for anything or get in his way, he should be beneficial to them in his desire to annihilate Konoha. It's a good point about becoming enraged from seeing Itachi revived. I certainly wouldn't consider it impossible that Sasuke witnessing that would be Kabuto's undoing. The whole reason why he wants to erase Konoha is because they coldly used Itachi to kill off his own clan (according to Madara) and because in his naivety he himself killed Itachi before knowing that, so Itachi being used again should be the ultimate insult.

But I wonder if Naruto has good enough script writing for that...

DarthEnderX
Sat, 09-08-2012, 02:11 AM
On the other side of the coin, I'd love Sasuke to meet Zombie Itachi just to hear what they'd say to each other.

My dream is something like, "Sasuke, you are a huge disappointment to me."