PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 506

Marik
Wed, 09-05-2012, 02:59 AM
[MangaStream] Bleach c.506: Minus (http://minus.com/lJKRxhhk82HHR) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/tj3ntk) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/95855573/1)

MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/506)

darkshadow
Wed, 09-05-2012, 04:55 AM
Did he lose his arm? When did that happen..and why would he use bankai if he knows bankai's will get stolen?
Also so the guy is a shinigami?

Bleach..

TwisT
Wed, 09-05-2012, 05:42 AM
He lost his arm against Aizen. When that modded arrancar sealed all the fire and then exploded he jumped him to limit the blast. Then he used his charred hand to use a kido spell on Aizen. He never got back his arm after that. As for the bankai i guess Genryusai might know something about Juha Bach that we the readers don't. Like you suggested he might be a shinigami. All the underlings are toast and can't steal no bankai.

Also we already know his bankai didn't get stolen. After all he used it. All the others that got their bankai stolen never got it to come out. It never manifested.

Archangel
Wed, 09-05-2012, 07:03 AM
I thought the Quincy didn't use swords...?

Also

>My Shikai is fucking burning a hole on the fabric of the universe with its power, better go Bankai against these Bankai stealing enemies.

You've just been Kubonized

Confused_Yamato
Wed, 09-05-2012, 08:14 AM
You've just been Kubonized

Best Bleach comment ever.

rockmanj
Wed, 09-05-2012, 09:34 AM
That is pretty bad if we didn't even realize that he lost his arm and he has been the focus of like the last 10 chapters.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 09-05-2012, 11:09 AM
"Watch out they steal Bankai!"

*Uses most powerful Bankai ever.*

Smart

JoPedroo
Wed, 09-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Let's see if they can steal his bankai. It can be like Ichigo's!

EpyonNext
Wed, 09-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Let's see if they can steal his bankai. It can be like Ichigo's!

To an extent, it already is considering(and this is speculation considering how it looks now) that it just condensed it's self into a smaller form. Just like Ichigo's Bankai.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 09-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Damn, I want to see more of Kyoraku.

JoPedroo
Wed, 09-05-2012, 01:42 PM
To an extent, it already is considering(and this is speculation considering how it looks now) that it just condensed it's self into a smaller form. Just like Ichigo's Bankai.

It can be. Anyway, let's hope for a good fight 'cause the fights so far ended so quickly. One of the oponnents, shinigami or quincy, is always much stronger than the oponnent.

Archangel
Wed, 09-05-2012, 03:15 PM
It can be. Anyway, let's hope for a good fight 'cause the fights so far ended so quickly. One of the oponnents, shinigami or quincy, is always much stronger than the oponnent.
That is one seriously tacky signature.

JoPedroo
Wed, 09-05-2012, 03:33 PM
That is one seriously tacky signature.

And? What do u mean? xD

Sidnne
Wed, 09-05-2012, 05:32 PM
That is pretty bad if we didn't even realize that he lost his arm and he has been the focus of like the last 10 chapters.

That just shows how little time we spend focusing on Bleach.

Kensee
Thu, 09-06-2012, 01:02 AM
Yenno, I like Yamamoto. Always had, something about the "old man strength kicking some young whimper-snapper's assess" that reminds me of home.

Why do I think that leader of the Qunicy army is either related to Yamaoto or is part of the royal guard? I could be way off but I just have a funny feeling.

bagandscalpel
Thu, 09-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Have to wonder what the Gotei 13 even exists for when they can't deal with threats outside the garden-variety hollow.

Then you have Yamamoto here setting things on fire, accomplishing what the rest of his forces can't. Must be terribly stressful.

Kensee
Thu, 09-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Have to wonder what the Gotei 13 even exists for when they can't deal with threats outside the garden-variety hollow.

Then you have Yamamoto here setting things on fire, accomplishing what the rest of his forces can't. Must be terribly stressful.

"It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down on everyone at the bottom."