PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 600

Marik
Wed, 09-05-2012, 02:24 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.600: Minus (http://minus.com/l23nSkrmDPyH7) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/rugtd6) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/85051006/1)

MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/600)

Tofu #2
Wed, 09-05-2012, 02:35 AM
shit just got real

MFauli
Wed, 09-05-2012, 04:09 AM
Oh my...!

Gonna be interesting to see how anyone here will be able to do anything against Madara. Five Kages just lost, so ...

What made me nervous: "Obito" kept saying "this reality", "this useless reality". Sure, we know of his Infinite Tsukiyomi-plan, BUT ... looking back at some theories we had in previous chaptersī topics, Iīm scared that thereīs really going to be some multiverse-shit. Obito being a traveller between dimensions and stuff, ugh.

darkshadow
Wed, 09-05-2012, 05:02 AM
Still no explanation...I guess that's why madara joined, so we can finally hear the truth next week.
Tobi is being really cryptic for some reason with: "you can call me that but it means nothing to me." and "Whether I survived or not".

MFauli
Wed, 09-05-2012, 05:48 AM
Well, I wanted to write "I still have my doubt about him being the real Obito", BUT he mentions Rin, so itīd make no sense for him to be anyone else. Or maybe heīs Rinīs brother lol

Confused_Yamato
Wed, 09-05-2012, 07:59 AM
If he really is trying to rush this along, then Sasuke and Oro have to show up. That or he'll Kubo it.

viperwasp
Wed, 09-05-2012, 08:14 AM
At this point it basically has to be Obito right? And final conclusion to the story? Well we all kind of expected things to end within the next 1-2 years. Which final conclusion to the story can still be a year etc. I actually liked almost everything about this chapter. Except the whole Rins death thing.

Ninja, a tool for killing used on the battle field that has no emotion. (Unless someone dies then they flip there S**T and go Emo/World destroying.) lol

I liked this chapter.

JoPedroo
Wed, 09-05-2012, 08:39 AM
For me, madara saved and then trained him. In this chapter, Madara and Obito showed complicity. In the Kyuubi's attack, I think it was really Obito vs Minato. At that time, Obito would have the age that Naruto have now, and if Madara was really Obito's sensei, is power level does not surprise me. But Minato easily defeated Tobi. Currently, Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Gai could not even touch him, which shows evolution. About the death of Rin, it may be one reason. Madara may have may have turned Obito upside down.
Kishimoto have a lot to explain :p

toonice714
Wed, 09-05-2012, 09:14 AM
The story pretty much went like this for this week's chapter: "obito?! Why?! How??" obito:"that doesn't matter!" pew pew pew. Kishimoto "problem, readers?"
There was some Kage level trolling this week. All in all at least the battles will be intense. Either way one piece will be out soon to wash this bad taste out

kyubisrage
Wed, 09-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Bigdawg is wondering if its Obito or not?

JoPedroo
Wed, 09-05-2012, 09:40 AM
ye, kind of true. But Kishimoto will explain all, I believe in that. Let's wait!

DB_Hunter
Wed, 09-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Is this supposed to be Obtio's Vader to Madara's Palpatine?

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 09-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Is this supposed to be Obtio's Vader to Madara's Palpatine?

I'm thinking something similar.

Assertn
Wed, 09-05-2012, 01:45 PM
I will say one thing, Obito being the big villain does continue an interesting repeated pattern that already existed with Naruto/Sasuke and Jiraiya/Orochimaru.

JoPedroo
Wed, 09-05-2012, 01:54 PM
I will say one thing, Obito being the big villain does continue an interesting repeated pattern that already existed with Naruto/Sasuke and Jiraiya/Orochimaru.

That is the style of Masashi Kishimoto, the ones u said and now Obito/Kakashi. But this time, I think that this story is far more deep. I can't believe that all of this is 'cause of a lost love. Madara turned Obito upside down but there must be another reason.

darkshadow
Wed, 09-05-2012, 02:19 PM
I think it was really Obito vs Minato. At that time, Obito would have the age that Naruto have now.

Am I going to have to explain this shit again? Tobi being Obito means he fought minato while being 14, Naruto is currently 16/17.

MFauli
Wed, 09-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Madara turned Obito upside down but there must be another reason.

Itīs an inter-dimensional war.

Adult-Obito stems from another dimension in which Kakashi sacrificed Rin during the last Great War. Obito survived, heavily wounded. Before being able to take his revenge on Kakashi, that dimensionīs Kakashi was killed by the enemy. Obitoīs heart felt empty - he had to punish the White Fangīs son, no matter what.
There was only one solution: Mastering time-space-ninjutsu to a degree that nobody before him ever achieved. To that goal, Obito followed Yondaimeīs every steps, knowing that his sensei had already gained high level-teleportation ninjutsu. That was not all, though. He had the space-portion down, but was still in need of the time-portion. BUT he had heard of some infamous Uchiha- and Hyuuga-techniques, that could control/manipulate time. But no experienced Uchiha was alive at that time, so Obito had no choice but to make a visit to Orochimaru, who was rumored to have done illegal experiments on immortality and resurrection. Orochimaru agreed to help, but only for a certain price: One of Obitoīs Sharingans (remember: this dimensionīs Obito never gave away one of his eyes to Kakashi. That is also why Kakashi died - he used Raikiri without the aide of a Sharingan). Madara was revived and taught Obito about time-manipulation - Madara had his reasons to do so, but that is not important for now.
Now Obito had it all:

Knowledge of space-jutsu
Knowledge of time-jutsu

By combining the two, and having reached power levels in these fine arts like nobody ever before, he gained the ability to jump between worls and times, at his will.
Now his mission, that he devoted his whole existence to, was clear as day: Kill every Kakashi in every dimension!
As he kept killing Kakashis, Obito realized that this was not enough. That a world without his Rin was not a world worth existing. And so the Infinite Tsukiyomi-plan was created. Since weīre not yet in Dragon Ball, instead of literally destroying a planet, Obito came to the conclusion that itīd be best to simply put the whole world out of order, before space-time-traveling to the next dimension.

And thatīs whatīs going on.
Phew!
Wow.
Now even Kishimoto cannot out-crazy me. Right? Right? :/

SilentSnake
Wed, 09-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Itīs an inter-dimensional war.

Adult-Obito stems from another dimension in which Kakashi sacrificed Rin during the last Great War. Obito survived, heavily wounded. Before being able to take his revenge on Kakashi, that dimensionīs Kakashi was killed by the enemy. Obitoīs heart felt empty - he had to punish the White Fangīs son, no matter what.
There was only one solution: Mastering time-space-ninjutsu to a degree that nobody before him ever achieved. To that goal, Obito followed Yondaimeīs every steps, knowing that his sensei had already gained high level-teleportation ninjutsu. That was not all, though. He had the space-portion down, but was still in need of the time-portion. BUT he had heard of some infamous Uchiha- and Hyuuga-techniques, that could control/manipulate time. But no experienced Uchiha was alive at that time, so Obito had no choice but to make a visit to Orochimaru, who was rumored to have done illegal experiments on immortality and resurrection. Orochimaru agreed to help, but only for a certain price: One of Obitoīs Sharingans (remember: this dimensionīs Obito never gave away one of his eyes to Kakashi. That is also why Kakashi died - he used Raikiri without the aide of a Sharingan). Madara was revived and taught Obito about time-manipulation - Madara had his reasons to do so, but that is not important for now.
Now Obito had it all:

Knowledge of space-jutsu
Knowledge of time-jutsu

By combining the two, and having reached power levels in these fine arts like nobody ever before, he gained the ability to jump between worls and times, at his will.
Now his mission, that he devoted his whole existence to, was clear as day: Kill every Kakashi in every dimension!
As he kept killing Kakashis, Obito realized that this was not enough. That a world without his Rin was not a world worth existing. And so the Infinite Tsukiyomi-plan was created. Since weīre not yet in Dragon Ball, instead of literally destroying a planet, Obito came to the conclusion that itīd be best to simply put the whole world out of order, before space-time-traveling to the next dimension.

And thatīs whatīs going on.
Phew!
Wow.
Now even Kishimoto cannot out-crazy me. Right? Right? :/

Since 2003 I've seen the craziest ideas from here come true.

= Kishimoto reads gotwoot and now you gave him some top-notch inspiration ;)

JoPedroo
Wed, 09-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Am I going to have to explain this shit again? Tobi being Obito means he fought minato while being 14, Naruto is currently 16/17.

And? If Madara save Obito and trained him, it could be possible. Or maybe Obito become Tobi after Madara's death. We have to wait.

Sidnne
Wed, 09-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Ye, kind of true. But Kishimoto will explain all, I believe in that. Let's wait!

Did you just quote and respond to yourself?

Tobi is being really cryptic for some reason with: "you can call me that but it means nothing to me." and "Whether I survived or not".

He is just saying that he doesn't go by that name anymore, because he has taken on a new identity. And when he says "Whether I survived or not is irrelevant," the emphasis is on the "I" because he survived, but Rin did not.

JoPedroo
Wed, 09-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Interesting theory xD it could be possible, but its seems a little confusing. Obito said:

Maybe theres something here!!

toonice714
Wed, 09-05-2012, 03:05 PM
That's fine that the groundwork has been laid for holding a grudge but nothing explains his growth in power that exceeds hyperbolic time chamber levels and the most important point....how he survived.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 09-05-2012, 03:13 PM
He is just saying that he doesn't go by that name anymore, because he has taken on a new identity. And when he says "Whether I survived or not is irrelevant," the emphasis is on the "I" because he survived, but Rin did not.

I agree with this, though I would say personality would probably be a better description than identity.

That said, Emo Obito makes for a shit villain. Orochimaru was far more convincing, he actually had a genuinely twisted reason to do what he was/is doing.

I can see this battle being split as Gai/Kakashi (whatever is left of him) vs Obito and Madara vs Naruto. That said the only way I see Madara being defeated is by Oro or Kabuto, as they key to his demise has to lie in Edo Tensei. There seems to be nothing that will emotionally release him so it must be something to do the summoners.

Sidnne
Wed, 09-05-2012, 03:13 PM
That's fine that the groundwork has been laid for holding a grudge but nothing explains his growth in power that exceeds hyperbolic time chamber levels and the most important point....how he survived.

Why don't you just chill out and give it a couple chapters? It will be explained.

JoPedroo
Wed, 09-05-2012, 03:16 PM
I agree with this, though I would say personality would probably be a better description than identity.

That said, Emo Obito makes for a shit villain. Orochimaru was far more convincing, he actually had a genuinely twisted reason to do what he was/is doing.

I can see this battle being split as Gai/Kakashi (whatever is left of him) vs Obito and Madara vs Naruto. That said the only way I see Madara being defeated is by Oro or Kabuto, as they key to his demise has to lie in Edo Tensei. There seems to be nothing that will emotionally release him so it must be something to do the summoners.

I think that Rin's death its not the only reason. it can be. Madara gonna talk too.
I bet that Sasuke will enter this fight after talkin to Oro.
Let's wait and see. 1 week to go.

Y
Wed, 09-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Obito's plan is his answer to the world. Just like Naruto's answer is to friendship everyone. Just like Nagato wanted to build the ultimate deterrent to end war. Obito's motivation is basically the exact same as Nagato, except he has rejected the friendship jutsu. His own 'death' combined with Rin's death made him realize that big speeches and promises to your dying friends don't mean anything in the end, and so he has decided to erase the ninja world because it's so corrupted and replace it with a perfect world. All of this has ALREADY been explained, and was in fact obvious even before it was revealed he was Obito.

darkshadow
Wed, 09-05-2012, 04:32 PM
And? If Madara save Obito and trained him, it could be possible. Or maybe Obito become Tobi after Madara's death. We have to wait.

And? Are you fucking dense?
Read the part of your post that I quoted again and do your best to understand what I replied to.
Fucking zero content replies and shit..

Sidnne
Wed, 09-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Obito's plan is his answer to the world. Just like Naruto's answer is to friendship everyone. Just like Nagato wanted to build the ultimate deterrent to end war. Obito's motivation is basically the exact same as Nagato, except he has rejected the friendship jutsu. His own 'death' combined with Rin's death made him realize that big speeches and promises to your dying friends don't mean anything in the end, and so he has decided to erase the ninja world because it's so corrupted and replace it with a perfect world. All of this has ALREADY been explained, and was in fact obvious even before it was revealed he was Obito.

BUT WHAT ABOUT HIM ONLY BEING FOURTEEN WHEN HE FOUGHT MINATO??!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!1?!?!?ONE!!??

Carnage
Wed, 09-05-2012, 05:04 PM
I can't even remember, did we ever see rin die?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 09-05-2012, 05:07 PM
I can't even remember, did we ever see rin die?

Nope.

Seems like this would be a good place to throw Sasuke back in the mix, but change it up and have him team up with Naruto and crew just to get his revenge on Madara or Tobi for killing his clan.

Sidnne
Wed, 09-05-2012, 05:27 PM
And? Are you fucking dense?
Read the part of your post that I quoted again and do your best to understand what I replied to.
Fucking zero content replies and shit..

His reply made perfect sense to yours. He said "and?" because who cares if Obito was 14 or 16? It doesn't matter, you're just arguing semantics. 16... 14... I go to jail either way.

And the rest, he was suggesting that, regardless of his age, Obito may have been able to do what he did if he had been taught by Madara.

darkshadow
Wed, 09-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Just stop with the stupid horseshit replies, I care (obviously) because he argued Obito was 16/17 at the kyuubi attack; don't say shit and then scoff at the same thing when proven wrong.
This bs about Obito's age around that time keeps coming up, but it's really not debatable.
He "died" at 13, kyuubi attack was 1 year later; these are facts, accept it, move the fuck on and let's never bring up this stupid argument again.

Oh and if 16...14 is referencing sex, you wouldn't go to jail for 16 here; not semantics.

Sidnne
Wed, 09-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Just stop with the stupid horseshit replies, I care (obviously) because he argued Obito was 16/17 at the kyuubi attack; don't say shit and then scoff at the same thing when proven wrong.
This bs about Obito's age around that time keeps coming up, but it's really not debatable.
He "died" at 13, kyuubi attack was 1 year later; these are facts, accept it, move the fuck on and let's never bring up this stupid argument again.

Oh and if 16...14 is referencing sex, you wouldn't go to jail for 16 here; not semantics.

You're just a big, angry crybaby.

This is you:

joker-kun
Wed, 09-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Nope.

Seems like this would be a good place to throw Sasuke back in the mix, but change it up and have him team up with Naruto and crew just to get his revenge on Madara or Tobi for killing his clan.

This... I get the feeling we will see Sasuke and Naruto versus Madara.

If Madara has been alive all this time (atleast until about 16 years ago,) or at least present somehow, he probably always had a hand in the Uchiha clan and their discontent.

With Sasuke and Naruto (and Naruto's friendship-no-jutsu) finally killing / permanently eliminating Madara they will rebuild Konoha into the village of rainbows that it's meant to be. Naruto will become Hokage, and Sasuke will rebuild his clan. Madara will be gone, and the Senju/Uchiha competetive hate will go with him. The Village of Visible Ranbows will flourish in a new partnership between Uzumaki (who were distant relatives to Senju,) and the humpty dumpty Sasuke lead Uchiha's

ps. Orichimaru's Magical Journey will show Sasuke the error in his ways.

:o:o:o:o:o

darkshadow
Wed, 09-05-2012, 06:14 PM
I'm not angry, don't flatter yourself thinking your presence on the internet has any effect on me.
You've been here since 2004, you should know by now this is the way I fucking talk.

MFauli
Wed, 09-05-2012, 06:27 PM

That was the most useful information I got from this thread. Thanks.

:/

Y
Wed, 09-05-2012, 06:40 PM
BUT WHAT ABOUT HIM ONLY BEING FOURTEEN WHEN HE FOUGHT MINATO??!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!1?!?!?ONE!!??

Here's the thing. There IS something weird about that, because Tobi says "Do you have ANY idea how long I've waited for this moment?" to Kushina, and this is before he was pretending to be Madara. Even if Obito got super fucking powerful in one year, that's still a weird incongruity. That being said, it's not exactly stressing me out since that's about to get explained by Madara now.

toonice714
Wed, 09-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Why don't you just chill out and give it a couple chapters? It will be explained.

Dude relax. I was replying to the post directly above me. I am in no way in a rush to see the explination because it will be bullshit. I don't care. I'm just here to read and comment on a free manga...

Sidnne
Wed, 09-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Dude relax. I was replying to the post directly above me. I am in no way in a rush to see the explination because it will be bullshit. I don't care. I'm just here to read and comment on a free manga...

No, you relax!

TwisT
Thu, 09-06-2012, 03:07 AM
Free manga? Few things in this world is free and this manga is not one of them.

Was thinking the same thing. In Sweden the legal age to have sex begins when you turn 15 (pictures and videos of people under 18 is still CP though).

DB_Hunter
Thu, 09-06-2012, 04:28 AM
The debate about Obito being a credible Tobi aside, it seems to me that now Madara has appeared there could be a potential cause of conflict between him and Obito. Madara is after power and domination and is seeking the Kyuubi for this purpose, yet he turns up and finds Kurama is inside Naruto so can't be summoned. Then he see's Obito has been busy and has almost managed to resurrect the Jyuubi; it would be natural for him now to attempt to control this new beast.

The fact that Obito was rushing to complete the Jyuubi suggests that he may have feared Madara would appear and attempt to take the tailed beasts for himself.

Also, if a fight breaks out between Madara and Naruto there is no guarantee that Naruto could use Kurama's chakra or tailed beast mode at any rate in battle. Sasuke managed to enter Naruto's conscience to dispel Kurama and Madara should be extension also be able to do the same. The only thing different I see this time around is that Naruto has a portion of Kurama's chakra for himself so that may not be so easily dispelled, if at all. Tailed beast mode however is something different. For all we know Madara may even try and take control of Hachibi as Bee is in tailed beast mode right now. Bottom line for this being, we may see Naruto having to resort to Sage mode to for this fight and use strategy more than just brute strength with Kurama's chakra.

How would Obito react to this? Well it is a really long shot but he could team up with the Konoha crew to fight Madara, having a change of heart midway through about why he has been bitter all this time and then really die by trying to save Kakashi/Naruto once more. Who knows, he might gift his last Sharingan to Naruto who may become the most powerful Uchiha/Senju (Uzumaki) combination produced so far. He certainly wouldn't have any chakra or endurance problems in maintaining the Sharingan.

JoPedroo
Thu, 09-06-2012, 07:27 AM
....having a change of heart midway through about why he has been bitter all this time and then really die by trying to save Kakashi/Naruto...

Kishimoto said neither sasuke or naruto would die, in an interview.

Who knows, he might gift his last Sharingan to Naruto who may become the most powerful Uchiha/Senju (Uzumaki) combination produced so far. He certainly wouldn't have any chakra or endurance problems in maintaining the Sharingan.

But this is a good possibility of Naruto gettin Sasuke's sharingan. You need Uchiha and Senju cells to get Rinnegan, if i'm not mistaken. Now I wonder, does Itachi, when he put the crow into Naruto, implemented some Uchiha cells there? Could Naruto end with Rinnegan?

toonice714
Thu, 09-06-2012, 12:33 PM
No, you relax!

Rough week? Hey man......it's not your fault.

toonice714
Thu, 09-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Free manga? Few things in this world is free and this manga is not one of them.

Was thinking the same thing. In Sweden the legal age to have sex begins when you turn 15 (pictures and videos of people under 18 is still CP though).
Well I view this online so it's been pretty much a free fan service on my end. Just sayin

kaniskii
Thu, 09-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Kishimoto said neither sasuke or naruto would die, in an interview.

But this is a good possibility of Naruto gettin Sasuke's sharingan. You need Uchiha and Senju cells to get Rinnegan, if i'm not mistaken. Now I wonder, does Itachi, when he put the crow into Naruto, implemented some Uchiha cells there? Could Naruto end with Rinnegan?

he was talking about Obito dying, not sasuke or naruto....

JoPedroo
Thu, 09-06-2012, 02:11 PM
he was talking about Obito dying, not sasuke or naruto....

Oh, sry, my mistake then :)

Paper
Fri, 09-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Hello my fello GW peers...It been a few months to a year since I last post .... It seems This whole new Obito/masked man theroy had generated alot of activety at Gotwoot .....I don't know if this theroy have been establish but have it ever came to thought that Obito is/can be Madra son or grandson ?....

deadlydreamx
Fri, 09-07-2012, 12:37 PM
I can't find any mention of uchiha kagami ever dying... Would it be possible that maybe he had some play in this too? If anyone is wondering who that is he's introduced in chapter 481 as someone in danzo's and sarutobi's group.

Keno
Sun, 09-09-2012, 04:26 PM
I dearly hope they use an awesome SFX for that Madara splashdown scene when animated. My god. That was spectacular. I kept imagining it being like a rocket. Almost sonic-boomish. Then he's all like... "wsuuup...". Adding to it all is the assumption that he whooped all 5 kages. I'm now actually hoping he turns into the main villain. Obito doesn't really strike me as bad-ass as the real (although undead) Madara.

TheBladeChild
Sun, 09-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Hope we can finally shed some light on what happened to Rin all those years ago.