PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 277

Marik
Thu, 08-30-2012, 06:12 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 277: 1080p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5E6B697CA1F3A6C9C6226FC814A59 5E48E51B7F8&dn=[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 277 [1080p].mkv&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce) | 720p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F9FD44751A44AD364BE794904DB95 8FA58373559&dn=[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 277 [720p].mkv&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce) | 480p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5BACDD75BF513F89B91CEA79635DB F8A79DE7192&dn=[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 277 [480p].mkv&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce)

David75
Thu, 08-30-2012, 07:44 AM
Nice little chat with Kyubi.
I guess this is quite an acomplishment, being able to have this mass of hatred to chat.
But having it as a friend is still but a dream.
I guess this was the important part of the ep, with all those flashback that consumed lots of time for almost nothing... except to remind us about Sasuke we've not seen in quite a while.

Kraco
Thu, 08-30-2012, 08:00 AM
I didn't particularly mind this episode, even with all the flashbacks, which served to remind how annoying it was to have all the girls always cheering for Sasuke. More importantly we had the Kyuubi scenes, and those are most of the time good; the fox is such a jolly fellow, always trying to coax Naruto into making a mistake. I just hope we will never see a mellow Kyuubi; if you take the hatred away from a mass of hatred, there's nothing left, after all.

Shadow Skill
Thu, 08-30-2012, 02:59 PM
What I don't get is, why would he mention the six paths when talking to Naruto, When Naruto activated the seal? Is that like implying Naruto is a descendant or capable of having the Rinnegan? :/

David75
Thu, 08-30-2012, 04:47 PM
What I don't get is, why would he mention the six paths when talking to Naruto, When Naruto activated the seal? Is that like implying Naruto is a descendant or capable of having the Rinnegan? :/

well, the symbol and how they are placed around his neck did remind me of the Rikudo the first time I saw them.

It's a little strange Naruto seems to master those high level techniques when we never saw him train.
Is that some kind of legacy from his parents?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-30-2012, 08:34 PM
Awesome episode. I love Naruto/Kyuubi interactions.

I love that Shino sounds like an old man even when he's like 8 years old.

What I don't get is, why would he mention the six paths when talking to Naruto, When Naruto activated the seal?Because he looks like the SotSP when in Nine-tails Chakra Mode.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090924185633/naruto/images/e/ed/Sage_Of_6_Paths.PNG

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/naruto-nine-tails-chakra-mode-screenshot-646x325.jpg

The horns, the magatamas around the neck, etc.

It's a little strange Naruto seems to master those high level techniques when we never saw him train.Which techniques?

Shadow Skill
Fri, 08-31-2012, 03:57 AM
Ohh wow, I didnt even notice that.

Just the way Kyuubi said it. Made it sound like Naruto was capable of something that wasnt explained or brought about until now. Maybe the creator is hinting at something. As if, the day Naruto gets a skill that makes it so nobody can compete with him is probably the day Naruto ends. :/

David75
Fri, 08-31-2012, 04:53 AM
Techniques to bind the kyubi, with those massive Red Tori like things pinning it to the ground.
I know this was a flashback, I did think it was strange at the time, but now I still wonder about these techniques.
The round lock is clearly a spell from his father and seems fairly easy to use. The pining ones, I wonder.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 08-31-2012, 01:38 PM
Techniques to bind the kyubi, with those massive Red Tori like things pinning it to the ground.
I know this was a flashback, I did think it was strange at the time, but now I still wonder about these techniques.
The round lock is clearly a spell from his father and seems fairly easy to use. The pining ones, I wonder.Naruto can do that because he has the key to the seal remember.

The whole thing with the frog that's a scroll that was inside Naruto. Then they transferred the key from the scroll to Naruto's arm.

So he can basically open and close the lock at will, which, in his head, allows him to trap Kyuubi in those gates whenever he wants.

The high level technique here was his father building the lock. Opening and closing the lock when you have the key doesn't require any special skill.

Just the way Kyuubi said it. Made it sound like Naruto was capable of something that wasnt explained or brought about until now. Maybe the creator is hinting at something.At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto CAN get the Rinnegan, since the other person to have it, Nagato, was also an Uzumaki.

Then, between having the Rinnegan, being a Jinchuuriki, and knowing Sage Arts, he's probably well on his way to becoming the next SotSP. Which is probably the end point of the series.

The villains of the series are trying to reach that point by design, but Naruto is doing it by accident, probably because he's meant to.

Shadow Skill
Mon, 09-03-2012, 01:58 AM
Ohhh, understood. :)