PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 276

Kraco
Thu, 08-23-2012, 11:23 AM
Episode 276 720p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=344723) | 1080p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=344725) - HS

- - - - - - - - - - - -

It's all fine and dandy they regroup and reorganize when getting this breather, but like Ino's old man said, the enemy basically lost little of worth. So, I really think they should proceed to hunt down Kabuto as soon as possible. Gaara's troops basically didn't do a whole lot, so they should be fresh to push forward and attack.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-23-2012, 02:25 PM
It's pretty obvious now how this is going to go.

Madara is going to succeed in capturing the 8-Tails, then, he'll fail to take the 9-Tails from Naruto, but he'll use the 9-Tails chakra in the Gold and Silver brothers to revive the 10-Tails anyway.

I was really surprised that Neji's dad got sealed away without ever having some kind of touching reunion with his son, or at the very least, his brother. I though for sure we would have another episode like Chouji's involving him.

Heh, TenTen wants her Precious.

David75
Thu, 08-23-2012, 03:23 PM
It's pretty obvious now how this is going to go.

Madara is going to succeed in capturing the 8-Tails, then, he'll fail to take the 9-Tails from Naruto, but he'll use the 9-Tails chakra in the Gold and Silver brothers to revive the 10-Tails anyway.

I was really surprised that Neji's dad got sealed away without ever having some kind of touching reunion with his son, or at the very least, his brother. I though for sure we would have another episode like Chouji's involving him.

Heh, TenTen wants her Precious.

I always thought Tenten was pretty weak and useless in actual combat (and even pretty much anything else).
I mean she's got that nice technique enabling her to carry all kind of weapons, she shoots them quite right and in numbers.
But conventional weapons aren't very efficient, even in high numbers, against monster fighters living in that world.

For the first time ever, she finds a weapon she can use efficiently to beat lots of oponents, and even some of pretty good caliber.
She sure got hooked to that, even if the after effects are pretty strong on her since the device pumps almost all of her chakra.

The only qualm is that the tool's design is pretty awful and I do not think it fits the Naruto world in the long term. It doesn't look like a weapon after all...

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-23-2012, 07:58 PM
I always thought Tenten was pretty weak and useless in actual combat (and even pretty much anything else).
I mean she's got that nice technique enabling her to carry all kind of weapons, she shoots them quite right and in numbers.
But conventional weapons aren't very efficient, even in high numbers, against monster fighters living in that world.I don't think anyone is going to take the counterpoint here that TenTen is actually a badass.

I think Kishimoto just wanted to give her something to do in the war.

The only qualm is that the tool's design is pretty awful and I do not think it fits the Naruto world in the long term. It doesn't look like a weapon after all...It's also a giant fan. So the person who SHOULD be using it is Temari.

Kraco
Fri, 08-24-2012, 02:38 AM
Temari doesn't really need the tool. She has enough power even without.

Design wise the tool would have been more befitting to be in the hands of the useless feudal lords locked in the mansion...

DarthEnderX
Sun, 08-26-2012, 01:34 AM
Look, the SotSP lived a real long time ago. I'm sure style sensibilities were very different during his time.

A huge peacock fan was probably savage as hell back then.