PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 595

Marik
Wed, 07-25-2012, 03:42 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.595: Minus (http://min.us/m7g2NG76e) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/vyy7c2) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/87134597/1)

[MangaPanda] Naruto c.595: Online Viewing (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/595)

darkshadow
Wed, 07-25-2012, 05:16 AM
Ok that was confusing as fuck, need to see that animated; at least the nunchucks were cool I guess...

UChessmaster
Wed, 07-25-2012, 06:53 AM
How did he reflected the Kunai to Naruto with that angle...?

toonice714
Wed, 07-25-2012, 11:04 AM
Yeah I know... That kunai went thru his head. A lot of this battle got hard to follow when kakashi joined the fray....which was like 60% of it

Archangel
Wed, 07-25-2012, 12:07 PM
What a confusing read, i had no idea of what the fuck was going on half the time.

If Toby is just buying time then what's stopping him of just using feints the whole fight? And why doesn't Naruto just kyuubi blast the shit out of the statue?

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 07-25-2012, 12:22 PM
I used to do the same thing just fly thru the chapter reading the text and shit. But if you just slow it down a bit, and treat each panel with some god damn respect, you'll find it much more enjoyable. And you prolly be able to see whats actually happening.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 07-25-2012, 12:37 PM
Didn't Konan manage to blast half of Tobi's mask off during their fight? Is this new mask supposed to be so much better that Kyuubi Naruto, MS Kakashi and Open Gated Gai can't take it off?

Archangel
Wed, 07-25-2012, 12:55 PM
One billion incendiary traps > Naruto Kakashi Gai combo

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 07-25-2012, 01:00 PM
Its like Tobi wants to land blows of his own, but when he connects, the others are landing blows as well, so he just is letting everything phase through.

Also did he cancel Kakashi's disappearing act on the statue?

Tofu #2
Wed, 07-25-2012, 01:13 PM
One billion incendiary traps > Naruto Kakashi Gai combo

I always wondered why Tobi didn't just warp home and come back then
...or why he doesn't just warp the gezo and come back

New theory. Gezo mado = obito which explains why it wears a blindfold. 1 eye went to tobi and the other went to kakashi.

Assertn
Wed, 07-25-2012, 01:22 PM

If Tobi's ability relies on phasing between dimensions, I suppose it makes sense for him to be able to cancel out a dimension portal.

Tofu #2
Wed, 07-25-2012, 01:50 PM
How did he reflected the Kunai to Naruto with that angle...?

I'm more wondering of HOW he reflected a chidori powered kunai with sandals

DB_Hunter
Wed, 07-25-2012, 02:27 PM
Sandals made of rubber so don't conduct electricity?

Archangel
Wed, 07-25-2012, 03:31 PM
If Tobi's ability relies on phasing between dimensions, I suppose it makes sense for him to be able to cancel out a dimension portal.
...from afar? The only weakness of his so far is that he needs to be in close contact.

I mean i at least hope there's another explanation, his power seems to be way over the top already as it is.

Confused_Yamato
Wed, 07-25-2012, 03:38 PM
Yeah, I can't stand Tobi shenanigans. As far as who he is, I've decided it doesn't matter anymore, because I don't think he'll be the last villain standing. Could be the sage of the six paths under there, I don't care, as long as he dies and they move on.

Besides, they did the "Well if this didn't even touch him, what do we do?" thing at the end, which will lead to the obvious, "you do this!" chapter where they take him out.

Tofu #2
Wed, 07-25-2012, 03:56 PM
Sandals made of rubber so don't conduct electricity?

He's in the air?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 07-25-2012, 06:23 PM
He's in the air?

He's got magic eyes, can dissapear, de/rematerialise and generally do physics defying shit?

darkshadow
Wed, 07-25-2012, 06:24 PM
Didn't Konan manage to blast half of Tobi's mask off during their fight? Is this new mask supposed to be so much better that Kyuubi Naruto, MS Kakashi and Open Gated Gai can't take it off?

[ 00:14:07 ] <Y> tobi's mask literally is indestructible
[ 00:14:19 ] <L> vibranium obv
[ 00:15:04 ] <Y> which characters in the series
[ 00:15:07 ] <Y> could tobi's mask beat up
[ 00:15:14 ] <Y> i'm gonna say anything short of 4 tails naruto
[ 00:15:18 ] <Y> would get their ass whooped by his mask
[ 00:15:29 ] <Y> killerbee alone
[ 00:15:34 ] <Y> might get a draw against the mask
[ 00:15:55 ] <L> probably
[ 00:16:13 ] <L> it would definitely stomp iruka

UChessmaster
Wed, 07-25-2012, 08:19 PM
New theory: The mask is Obito.

Tofu #2
Thu, 07-26-2012, 12:23 AM
I figured it out. Naruto is going to use this. Kishi is a genius after all
http://www.mangareader.net/93-256-14/naruto/chapter-251.html

enkoujin
Thu, 07-26-2012, 08:07 AM
I figured it out. Naruto is going to use this. Kishi is a genius after all
http://www.mangareader.net/93-256-14/naruto/chapter-251.html

That's actually pretty plausible...

I don't remember any other "that jutsus", but snooping around the internet hints that it's an Uzumaki clan unsealing technique that lets Naruto gain more access to the Kyuubi's chakra or powers. Since Naruto's already formed a good relationship with Kurama, there's no disadvantage if he were to do that. Props to Kishimoto if he does this.

fahoumh
Thu, 07-26-2012, 10:53 AM
That's actually pretty plausible...

I don't remember any other "that jutsus", but snooping around the internet hints that it's an Uzumaki clan unsealing technique that lets Naruto gain more access to the Kyuubi's chakra or powers. Since Naruto's already formed a good relationship with Kurama, there's no disadvantage if he were to do that. Props to Kishimoto if he does this.

That's assuming Kishimoto remembers Jiraiya talking about "that jutsu" and that he decided what it is.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 07-26-2012, 11:27 AM
I thought that was supposed to be the rasengan projectile?

UChessmaster
Thu, 07-26-2012, 12:09 PM
I thought it was going 4 tails mode.

Sidnne
Thu, 07-26-2012, 12:14 PM
I thought it was going 4 tails mode.

It was. It wasn't very clear in the manga, but the anime made it much more clear.

enkoujin
Thu, 07-26-2012, 12:36 PM
What about this "that jutsu"?

http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Naruto/370%20-%20Unease%20/ch370_UK_Page_11.png

viperwasp
Thu, 07-26-2012, 04:41 PM
[QUOTE=enkoujin;516459]What about this "that jutsu"?/QUOTE]

Yes it was related to the Kyubi. So that plot point is long gone.

I will mention that I am sick of battles being won with new abilities in naruto! Even more so when the abilities come out of no were. Like how itachi beat kabuto. I want to see fights were team work and strategy and hard work + some luck maybe... all factor into the victory. Not some new invented or pulled out of no were special ability. Unless it's very cleverly done which it usually is not. Even if it is cleverly done it it can't happen to often.

Thats why shikimaru has wonderful fights! He uses the surroundings and the situation in order to win or gain the upper hand. Shikimaru has had new abilities but for the most part he uses the same fairly basic level jutsu in order to beat considerably stronger enemies. And all of his fights are so interesting. Now other fights are good in naruto and we need variety so not every fight has to be about calculations VS just raw power. I loved the fight between naruto and pain. It was a balance between overwhelming power, and strategy. It had some team work (even among shadow clones), had the whole Naruto meets his father bit to progress the story and Naruto had to also use his intelligence to win.

The Tobi fight has been alright and I actually loved this chapter! When you consider the ability of Naruto, Kakashi and Guy and they are having this much trouble it feels epic. And for some reason bull**** sharingan abilities have seemed logical because there being used in intelligent ways not just wrapping susanoo or Amaterasu around yourself and going derp.

But I don't want someone else to join and help or Naruto to pull some ability out of his ass. That might happen though! And if sasuke joins in during this battle then please punch me in the face hard enough to knock me out!

ALSO speaking of susanoo why has Tobi not used it yet? Could there be a chance Tobi is not an uchiha? Either way it's strange he does not use it. Madara, Sasuke and Itachi use it? I still don't fully understand the sharingan abilities and how they work... how to unlock them... everyone gets there own type of abilities? But some cross or are available to anyone? Then they can be given to each other as well? Then the sharingan can change into a rinnigan. And you have all theses details about borrowing or taking Senju and or Uchiha cells? It's very messed up.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 07-26-2012, 06:19 PM
We haven't actually seen Tobi's Sharingan go in to MS mode. Secondly, his warping occurs in the hole in his mask doesn't necessarily mean it is linked to his sharingan. Third, if you link his warping ability to his de/rematerialisation then it could be that his abilities independent of his eyes that allow him such control.

As for those saying Tobi is Obito, why would Obito hate the Uchiha so much that he would be willing to exterminate the clan? Also, as someone pointed out earlier Obito was Kakashi's age and back then he would never have been able to fight Minato the way he did.

Thinking about it, the only person who Tobi could realistically be is Uchiha Izuna, Madara's brother. Only he would have pretty much all the knowledge Madara possesed, share the same hatred towards the Uchiha clan and harbour the same set of values as his brother. Add to this that both Madara and Izuna were competitive, it would make sense that right now Izuna is trying to revive the ten tails to achieve his political aims whilst Madara is going about doing things his way.

Ultimately the story of the Uchiha may come down to how two sets of brother interacted with each other, namely Itachi/Sasuke and Madara/Izuna. The latter seemed to hold their values above all other things and this led to the destruction of the Uchiha and wars in the Shinobi world, whereas if Sasuke can learn this and embrace the same aim as Itachi then this pair of brothers could be the ones who saved the Uchiha ultimately and ended the war started by the older set of brothers.

Throw in the mix Naruto and his new friend Kurama, Bee and Hachibi then you could potentially see the manga ending with Sasuke redeemed and Naruto being made Hokage as it is ultimately his power that swings the battle of the Uchihas.

This would require though the bit about Izuna dying in Tobi's story to Sasuke to be BS. Even if Madara took Izuna's eyes I'm sure either one or both of them would have been ruthless enough to pinch the eyes off another Uchiha and replace the ones Izuna lost.

Tofu #2
Fri, 07-27-2012, 01:54 AM
I always thought it would be his brother or still the theory of him being a "shell"
but that's a well thought out theory

Also my post about that justu was mostly trolling. Not sure what the anime said but I just assumed it was a long forgotten thing.
Rasengan lvl 2 wasnt introduced yet, but that's what the other "that jutsu" was about.

Confused_Yamato
Fri, 07-27-2012, 12:50 PM
I'm going with DB Hunter's theory. After all, we only had confirmation from Itachi that Tobi was telling the truth about what he had done, not that everything Tobi said was accurate.

Y
Fri, 07-27-2012, 10:25 PM
It's really crazy that people read so much into the "that jutsus". Both of the times Jiraiya says that are in the context of using the fox's powers or fucking with the fox seal, and it was always very obvious that Jiraiya was talking about the fox powers both times.

EpyonNext
Mon, 07-30-2012, 01:06 PM
That Jutsu is obviously the New Sexy Technique, which was shown ages ago.

Dark Dragon
Wed, 08-01-2012, 04:26 AM
Looks like we'll finally find out this month. (http://www.jefusion.com/2012/08/naruto-tobis-identity-to-be-revealed.html)