PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 594

Marik
Wed, 07-18-2012, 07:50 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.594: Minus (http://minus.com/lSZNyriUU3CBq) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/6luay0) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/65097047/1)

Death BOO Z
Wed, 07-18-2012, 09:54 AM
it's good that the two brothers got tied into the plot.
however, I can't feel excited about the 10tails like this

Tofu #2
Wed, 07-18-2012, 09:57 AM
It's obito

darkshadow
Wed, 07-18-2012, 10:31 AM
I can't help but feel Naruto and Bleach were especially shitty this week...

Archangel
Wed, 07-18-2012, 11:00 AM
Tobi confirmed for Obito?

Confused_Yamato
Wed, 07-18-2012, 11:39 AM
At this point, if it's not Obito, then who else could it be? Has to be someone who knew/knows Kakashi.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 07-18-2012, 03:18 PM
At this point, if it's not Obito, then who else could it be? Has to be someone who knew/knows Kakashi.

Pretty much how I feel. Though I dont recall him getting the vessels with Gin+Kin and putting them in there. Was the art that sloppy that I missed it?

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 07-18-2012, 04:03 PM
remember when I said it had to be obito back when he first had 'the talk' with sasuke...?? And you all laughed at me?

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!?!?!?

well I guess no one, but.... because, fuck you.

anyone else sick of these big giant end of days battles? Seems like thats all we've had for a long time now. At least Madara isn't going to bust back out Susanoo just on a whim, but whatever his reason I prefer it to the battles of the collosus aka panels of confusion.

darkshadow
Wed, 07-18-2012, 04:22 PM
Clearly obito was old and strong enough to have fought the 4th when he did....

Sidnne
Wed, 07-18-2012, 04:28 PM
remember when I said it had to be obito back when he first had 'the talk' with sasuke...?? And you all laughed at me?

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!?!?!?

well I guess no one, but.... because, fuck you.

anyone else sick of these big giant end of days battles? Seems like thats all we've had for a long time now. At least Madara isn't going to bust back out Susanoo just on a whim, but whatever his reason I prefer it to the battles of the collosus aka panels of confusion.

It had to be Obito, it couldn't have been anyone else. Here's why: From what we've seen from Itachi and Sasuke's mangekyous, the left eye is an offensive ability (amaterasu) and the right eye is a defensive ability (susanoo). Based on that, we can look at the mangekyous of Kakashi and Tobi, both "warping abilities." Kakashi has the left eye, an offensive warping ability, and Tobi has the right eye, a defensive warping ability.

Plus, there is the fact that Kishi has made it painfully obvious ever since showing Tobi with a sharingan, and only people in denial refused to acknowledge it.

Sidnne
Wed, 07-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Clearly obito was old and strong enough to have fought the 4th when he did....

He only had to be a teenager. When they showed Kakashi during that fight, I believe he was a teenager and he and Obito were the same age.

b1gdawg
Wed, 07-18-2012, 04:40 PM
whys every1 going crazy over that 1 line that Tobi said. Tobi and Kakshi had encountered each other several times and have talked before, so Tobi obviously knows about Kakashi. The last time Obito talked to Kakashi was when Kakashi was focused on getting the mission done, and Obito had changed him, so i doubt Obito had known him that well. And if Tobi had known Kakashi before this, i still doubt its Obito because Kakashi personality is totally different than when he was in Minato's squad. And also, if they had known each other, the answer is probably in the previous chapter, im predicting that Orochimaru's scroll is some type of time travelling jutsu, and Tobi is Sasuke.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 07-18-2012, 04:57 PM
plus, Obito might be some years older than Kakashi, considering Kakashi was promoted very early on. maybe two or three years difference. and he matured mentally while being crushed under a rock that turned on his self-target MengkyouTsukami (whatever illusion) and he lived through all the pain of being crushed for what seemed like years.

however, due to how crazy b1gdawg's suggestion is, I'm going to support it. Obito is Sasuke from the future\past.

Sidnne
Wed, 07-18-2012, 05:02 PM
im predicting that Orochimaru's scroll is some type of time travelling jutsu, and Tobi is Sasuke.

That might be pretty cool. But then it would require a whole other saga showing Sasuke and Oro's adventure's through time.

unandpw
Wed, 07-18-2012, 05:03 PM
Did Guy and Tobi ever meet before now? I can't recall if they ever did, but Tobi seems to know him when he says Guy doesn't "remember faces."

I don't want to believe it's Obito...sigh.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 07-18-2012, 05:59 PM
how established is the "doesn't remember faces" thing? We only saw it one time, when it really wasn't the same person, right (gai and fake Kisame). did it happen another time?

anyway, If we say that Gai and Kakashi are the same age group, Obito might have met Gai when they were younger. maybe he's furious at him for forgetting about Tobi (himself), like the rest of the village has.

I'm not going to argue the rest of the case for Obito=tobi. Partly because I've done it enough since Kakashi showed he 'learned' M.Sharingan. and partly because I care enough to post on Naruto forum, but not enough to go through the whole story again.

Assertn
Wed, 07-18-2012, 06:30 PM
Just because Tobi played off like he knows Kakashi and Gai, doesn't mean that he's from Konoha. I'm sure all of Akatsuki were quite familiar with the two of them.

Tofu #2
Wed, 07-18-2012, 08:31 PM
My 1st post was kind of just trolling, even with all these subtle hints it could be obito, it would be REALLY hard to believe

It had to be Obito, it couldn't have been anyone else. Here's why: From what we've seen from Itachi and Sasuke's mangekyous, the left eye is an offensive ability (amaterasu) and the right eye is a defensive ability (susanoo)

ummmmm tsukiyomi?

enkoujin
Wed, 07-18-2012, 08:56 PM
im predicting that Orochimaru's scroll is some type of time travelling jutsu, and Tobi is Sasuke.

IMO, I feel that would be bad writing.

There's tons of stories these days where a character is either revealed to be insane, nulling some of the scenes we see from their perspectives, or when one of them hides his identity and travels back in time and is revealed to be the prevalent driving force for the entire story.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 07-18-2012, 11:24 PM
yeah it probably isnt him......

but how awesome would it be if it is??

Confused_Yamato
Thu, 07-19-2012, 12:36 AM
I'm not saying I want it to be Obito, I'm just running out of options. Still seems more plausible to me than Future Sasuke. Even though there's some wtf moments in Naruto, I just don't see Kishimoto going full blown Kubo on us by pulling that stunt.

Tofu #2
Thu, 07-19-2012, 01:45 AM
The obito comments are just a red herring
Honestly, I think the best (and worst) outcome would be to end the story without revealing who it is, and I can actually see this happening since tobi mentioned who he is and his name doesn't matter

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 07-19-2012, 07:52 AM
Can we please stop acting like 'future sasuke' is even a gutshot chance in hell?

Jesus.... the more I think about it the more likely it seems. It doesn't seem like it could be Obito so then what are the alternatives besides something like that?

viperwasp
Thu, 07-19-2012, 10:13 PM
Can we please stop acting like 'future sasuke' is even a gutshot chance in hell?

Jesus.... the more I think about it the more likely it seems. It doesn't seem like it could be Obito so then what are the alternatives besides something like that?

I agree... Also remember the scene were Tobi was observing the fight between Sasuke and Danzo and you could clearly see Tobi thinking to himself and giving his thoughts on the fight and he was shocked to see Danzo have the cells and such. Unless he forgot some of his memories or something it's not really possible.

I would believe it's rin over future/past sasuke. lol Rin would have known guy and probably noticed Kakashi life of regret at least for a while. lol Heck I would believe that Tobi is a time traveling Kakashi before Sasuke. lol

Now seriously I don't know who Tobi is and I'm not going to speculate... there hinting that the person knows Kakashi and Guy and more then likely was someone they at least kind of knew. Or merged or absorbed information from someone they knew. I still say hes Tazuna the bridge builder and is going to go all Aizen on us.

P.S Or he's Pikachu. Think about it if your whole type of race... Pokemon in general were to be taken from there families, held inside a small ball and forced to painfully fight virtually every time your let free for the rest of your life. And everyone agrees with this and society teaches young children to go out and collect Pokemon and partake in this cycle of misery... would you not want to cast an illusion on everyone and just have nothingness. And it makes sense all of the pokemon combined into the 10 tailed beast to ruin mankind. But Pikachu was allowed to roam free outside the ball and shown some love so he escaped this transformation only to discover that without pokemon to abuse humans had to turn to abusing real animals, each other and the environment and that's how wars and Ninja came to exist. So pikachu decided to go along with what the 10 tailed pokemon wanted... well the 10 tailed pokemon wanted to kill everything! Pikachu wants to put everyone in an illusion kind of like being trapped endlessly in a pokeball.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 07-20-2012, 10:33 AM
Wouldn't it be a killer if it turned out to be Oro's dad?

b1gdawg
Fri, 07-20-2012, 02:12 PM
Why is Tobi so protective over Sasuke then? Why does he need Sasuke for his Moon Eye Plan, he saved his life when Onoki was about to kill him, he wouldn't let Kabuto get him, why does Tobi need Sasuke? The only explanation for that is that he is Sasuke, and if Present Sasuke dies, then so does Future Sasuke. Sasuke being able to time travel would explain a lot, like how Tobi got Hashriama's cells, how he got the rinnegan. Also, why would Tobi agree to keep Sasuke alive when he and Itachi slaughtered the uchiha clan?

And to answer your question about Tobi not knowing about Danzo's abilities, its because Tobi (or future sasuke) never had that same fight with Danzo. Something happened differently in the past. The Uchiha clan probably never got slaughtered in future sasuke's time, because Tobi is the one who came to Itachi remember?

l1ttledawg
Fri, 07-20-2012, 02:55 PM
good points b1gdawg. i agree completely 100%. i dont see how anyone could have anything left to argue since u spelled everything out perfectly for any idiot who cant see the truth in what u say.

darkshadow
Fri, 07-20-2012, 03:44 PM
Stop making duplicate accounts, it's a bannable offense.

b1gdawg
Fri, 07-20-2012, 05:21 PM
thats not me lol

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 07-20-2012, 05:43 PM
Any good point you might've made with that post was completely lost in your storm of stupidity that followed.

And I actually think you did have a pretty good idea.

b1gdawg
Fri, 07-20-2012, 06:59 PM
Any good point you might've made with that post was completely lost in your storm of stupidity that followed.

Lol what stupidity? why would i make an account with a similar name? thats not me, thats just some kid trolling.

Tofu #2
Sat, 07-21-2012, 12:20 AM

how? all points are invalid.
tobi said he needed sasuke to sync with the gezo mado (which doesn't seem to be a problem after all, thanks kishi)
he said he would give sasuke over to kabuto AFTER the war
As for letting Sasuke live, I doubt that mattered to him at all. He wasn't even around when Itachi killed his parents.

Not even gonna argue the 2nd paragraph because of time travelling paradoxes, but Itachi is the one that confronted Tobi

b1gdawg
Sat, 07-21-2012, 01:12 PM
how? all points are invalid.
tobi said he needed sasuke to sync with the gezo mado (which doesn't seem to be a problem after all, thanks kishi)
he said he would give sasuke over to kabuto AFTER the war

When did Tobi say he needed Sasuke to sync with the gezo mado? i'm not saying you're wrong i just dont remember reading that. He said he would give Sasuke over to Kabuto but i think its pretty clear he had no intention of doing that.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 07-21-2012, 09:45 PM
Hey I said he had a good idea not that he was definitely right. It was a fresh thought.

And sorry I just assumed it was you. Not sure what level of idiocy someone would have to go to just to troll.... it would be more believable you did it just as a dumb joke. Internet never stops surprising you with new human depravity.

b1gdawg
Sun, 07-22-2012, 01:14 PM
It had to be Obito, it couldn't have been anyone else. Here's why: From what we've seen from Itachi and Sasuke's mangekyous, the left eye is an offensive ability (amaterasu) and the right eye is a defensive ability (susanoo). Based on that, we can look at the mangekyous of Kakashi and Tobi, both "warping abilities." Kakashi has the left eye, an offensive warping ability, and Tobi has the right eye, a defensive warping ability.

Plus, there is the fact that Kishi has made it painfully obvious ever since showing Tobi with a sharingan, and only people in denial refused to acknowledge it.

Itachi's right eye is Tsukuyomi which is an offensive ability, and Amaterasu is his left eye which is also an offensive ability. Susanoo "is the third ability granted by the Mangekyo Sharingan after awakening the abilities in both eyes". All your theory about his eye being a warping ability says is that its Obito's eye (which i believe too) but its not Obito. Obito is dead, and Tobi most likely took his eye, much like Danzo took the eyes of the Uchiha. You've read my Thread on why its not Obito, so you're the one in denial and refuse to Acknowledge it. The only chance of it being Obito is if Madara was alive up until that Second War and saved Obito, granted him powers, much like Itachi did to Sasuke.

Tofu #2
Tue, 07-24-2012, 04:35 PM
When did Tobi say he needed Sasuke to sync with the gezo mado? i'm not saying you're wrong i just dont remember reading that. He said he would give Sasuke over to Kabuto but i think its pretty clear he had no intention of doing that.

I think when tobi met with sasuke on his way to konoha

viperwasp
Tue, 07-24-2012, 10:58 PM
I think when tobi met with sasuke on his way to konoha

Yes it would have been after pains death. I remember Zetsu and Tobi having a conversation about it. But it was a short scene.

Tofu #2
Wed, 07-25-2012, 02:20 AM
Yup found it.
http://www.mangareader.net/93-458-17/naruto/chapter-453.html

Buffalobiian
Wed, 07-25-2012, 02:43 AM
Stop making duplicate accounts, it's a bannable offense.

Indeed. Dupe account has been banned and original user warned.

PS: it wasn't b1.

Archangel
Wed, 07-25-2012, 07:47 AM
Indeed. Dupe account has been banned and original user warned.

PS: it wasn't b1.
5 bucks says it was enjoukin again.