PDA

View Full Version : July Update

frog hermit
Wed, 07-11-2012, 04:56 PM
sorry this is so late , i just got back to the states yesterday.

at the end of July it seems as if we will take a break in the action with a special Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie tie-in episode. Of course we could be wrong, but based on the title, that’s what it seems like.

Check out the Naruto Shippuden July 2012 Schedule

July 05, 2012 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 269: The Taboo Word
July 19, 2012 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 270: Golden Bonds
July 26, 2012 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 271: Road to Sakura

So in summary, Saiyan Island believes there will be two canon Naruto Shippuden episodes and a special filler tie-in in July. We predict the two canon episode will likely cover content from chapters 526-529 of the Naruto manga.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/06/naruto-shippuden-july-2012-schedule/

do you guys want me to not post this kind of thing? if not ill stop. i thought its good for those weeks when there is no naruto or when its filler and some people are wondering whats the deal.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 07-11-2012, 07:05 PM
You can post it, but it kinda belongs in the Naruto Manga/Open Discussion forum because this kind of thing can contain anime spoiler.

Archangel
Wed, 07-11-2012, 08:56 PM
Road to Sakura

So ruffies and a picture of Sasuke?

frog hermit
Wed, 07-11-2012, 10:52 PM
You can post it, but it kinda belongs in the Naruto Manga/Open Discussion forum because this kind of thing can contain anime spoiler.

will do, no problem.

Kraco
Thu, 07-12-2012, 02:34 AM
You can post them here as long as they don't contain spoilers. A few upcoming episode titles aren't really a spoiler unless you spot a really blatant one there, which would unambiguously reveal what happened in the episode before it. I don't recall if Naruto ever had such an episode title, though.

Otherwise a warning about a filler arc will spare people from a disappointment, so it's welcome.