PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 593

Marik
Tue, 07-10-2012, 05:20 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.593: Minus (http://minus.com/lb1wVWLRtrN8BO) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/cizzx3) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/46686274/1)

[MangaTeers] Naruto c.593: Online Viewing (http://mangateers.com/manga/naruto/593/1/)

enkoujin
Tue, 07-10-2012, 08:48 AM
Awkward time to have some kind of reunion journey with Orochimaru right now when a bunch of other villages are duking it out against Tobi.

I'm guessing this pretty much confirmed the fact that Sasuke will be the final villain in the series.

viperwasp
Tue, 07-10-2012, 11:57 AM
That was a bad chapter. And is it just me or has the art style really taken a dive in Naruto. When Oro looks like he has been drawn poorly we know there are problems.

Tofu #2
Tue, 07-10-2012, 01:39 PM
I am so confused about the laws of ninjutsu, sealing, consciousness and revival

Death BOO Z
Tue, 07-10-2012, 02:19 PM
are they time-traveling to the past?

Janice
Tue, 07-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Looks like his arms have been magically healed.

Sidnne
Tue, 07-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Looks like his arms have been magically healed.

He was just summoned out of a snake, from a mark on some chick's neck, from which he was watching the events of the world unfold including a war between undead zombie ninjas and living ninjas, because some of his consciousness was absorbed by said mark, after being dead for several years.

And you're worried about the plausibility of his arms being healed?

DB_Hunter
Tue, 07-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Maybe the idea is for Sasuke to become 'good' in such a way that it impresses Madara to the point he can rest at peace, thus vanish in to the night?

darkshadow
Tue, 07-10-2012, 04:34 PM
His arms haven't been healed and he was never dead.

viperwasp
Tue, 07-10-2012, 06:11 PM
His arms haven't been healed and he was never dead.

Whats this thing about his arms? I know the 3rd sealed his arms but he was better long before that dying etc? Am I missing something? I don't like this chapter so maybe my brain just collapsed on a detail but I have no idea what people are mentioning arms for?

Tofu #2
Tue, 07-10-2012, 06:39 PM
They all just forgot that oro traded bodies after his arms were sealed

srs question: if sasuke could revive oro that easily (even though he wasnt dead, so theoretically there's now 2 oros) why didnt they just revive the 4th hokage with the chakra left in naruto

Psyke
Tue, 07-10-2012, 08:10 PM
I hate it when characters suddenly appear and then act as if they are aware of everything that has happened. Yes Minato you too.

Archangel
Tue, 07-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Seriously, his arms were fine when he fought Naruto. Either the translation is lacking or Kishimoto can't remember his own fucking story.

Even ignoring that i have no idea of what's going on anymore, it's confusing and frustrating.

shinta|hikari
Tue, 07-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Kishimoto can't remember his own fucking story.

darkshadow
Wed, 07-11-2012, 12:07 AM
His arms were never healed, he just switched bodies.
His arms were taken by the death god, that shit is gone forever; suigetsu was basically saying that oro could impossibly fight at full power because part of his soul is missing.

Tofu #2
Wed, 07-11-2012, 01:19 AM
His arms were taken by the death god, that shit is gone forever; suigetsu was basically saying that oro could impossibly fight at full power because part of his soul is missing.

he used his arms plentiful after switching bodies
orochimaru vs 4 tail naruto ring a bell?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 07-11-2012, 01:11 PM
He used his arms but he could never perform seals again

Assertn
Wed, 07-11-2012, 01:25 PM
I like it more knowing he was still permanently crippled from his fight with the 3rd, though I find it hard to believe that he was stronger then than he was when he fought kyubi naruto.

Aside from the impromptu resurrection of Oro, I feel like nothing happened here.

Archangel
Wed, 07-11-2012, 03:51 PM
...he fucking punched naruto last time he fought, his arms were fully usable.

As for his ninjtsu being sealed, he did also manage to perform a summon in that battle.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 07-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Didn't he do the summon using a tattoo/seal that was already on his arm?

Archangel
Wed, 07-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Didn't he do the summon using a tattoo/seal that was already on his arm?
Hmmm... good point, i guess his ninjutsu has been sealed. Not his arms though, those are fine.

darkshadow
Wed, 07-11-2012, 04:38 PM
No you dumb piece of excrement.
He switched bodies but never performed any seals ever again, he solely used his snakey sennin stuff and a summon that didn't require any handseals, so the summon prolly came from the weird markings on his arms.

His arms were taken by the deathgod, or as the 3rd said: "I will take away your jutsu"; he's never perfomed a single seal after that again.

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 07-11-2012, 06:16 PM
So no one find it weird how easily oro was summoned? I mean shouldn't kabuto know how to summon him as well when he had her in his position? This guy who adores oro didn't think that hey if I want my beloved back this is how I'll summon him? few seals and access to his chakara/flesh..........

Did I miss something?

Don't tell me he can't do it cause he didn't know, the guy is a genius medical nin and he worked with oro. There is no way we could rule that out in list of plausibility. Plus there is no way Oro would leave that part out of his convo with Kabuto. No matter how you look at it Oro wouldn't leave that out.

darkshadow
Wed, 07-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Afaik, kabuto wasn't aware that oro never died, just like suigetsu and such.

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 07-11-2012, 07:49 PM
I don't remember Kabuto confirming that Oro is truly dead so if u know plz refresh my memeory when that was. All I remember he just took the path for revenge and all that none sense on learning everything crap. And sense when death stopped them? Plenty dead ppl are walking around. Plus we don't know for fact how this thing works. all that we saw was he rubbed flesh over curse seal and Oro poped out.

On the side note in naruto verse information seems to be shared in the living world, the dead and the in-between simultaneously.

darkshadow
Wed, 07-11-2012, 08:49 PM
...What?
I just said kabuto never knew that itachi sealed oro; nobody knew this cept sasuke, itachi and tobi.

Archangel
Wed, 07-11-2012, 08:54 PM
No you dumb piece of excrement.
He switched bodies but never performed any seals ever again, he solely used his snakey sennin stuff and a summon that didn't require any handseals, so the summon prolly came from the weird markings on his arms.

His arms were taken by the deathgod, or as the 3rd said: "I will take away your jutsu"; he's never perfomed a single seal after that again.

His arms are fine, we've seen him use them countless times already. Why do i even have to make this point, don't you have fucking eyes and a brain to process the information?

Yes his jutsu was taken from him, we had reached that already. Do try and keep up.

darkshadow
Wed, 07-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Cute considering you quoted the post in which I said: his arms were never healed he just switched bodies.
let me break it down for your toddler brain.
1. his soul is missing the arms
2. the body he was in had the arms destroyed.
3. neither spirit or the body, and thus the arms, were ever healed
4. he jumped to healthy body, with special markings on the arms to probably allow movement/summoning.
5. he never perfomed a single seal again.
6. yes we reached that point after me and db_hunter made several posts reminding your alzheimer stricken brain what happened.

But please continue making ignorant shit posts, or actually no don't, whenever you feel like kishi fucked something up, just try to remember to the hardest of your ability what happened, and when that undoubtedly fails please go look it up before making several shitposts in a row.

Archangel
Wed, 07-11-2012, 09:31 PM
Markings that allow movement.

And here we are at Down Syndrome avenue. This is not a road i'm willing to travel though so i'll bid you farewell.

Y
Thu, 07-12-2012, 01:11 AM
The 3rd's seal disabled the use of his arms physically in that body, and they were not disabled physically when he switched bodies., which doesn't really make any sense. He even bites his thumbs to do the summoning jutsu, which you'd think would fail if your hands didn't have... souls, or whatever the fuck the death god seal was supposed to have sealed. Now it just creates a new plothole - why does Orochimaru want Sasuke's body when a) that isn't going to restore his jutsu either, which was the entire reason for wanting to possess Sasuke back in the day b) You can literally just create a clone of yourself out of nothing.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 07-12-2012, 03:56 AM
Why did Orochimaru give up on fixing his arms (via Tsunade). he had a few years to take care of it, and even if there aren't many ninjas who can do it, there had to be at least one, either in one of the villages or among the dead guys..